davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
On Prime gaming

T303Pb6.png

Was interested in this one, but game play loop sounds off putting to me.

so its interesting that humble bundle is a publisher on this and it shows up on twitch for free. i apparently have it since September, so it was in that humble monthly bundle im guessing.

does anyone know how twitch decides what gets free, do they solely choose it or is it an agreement?

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Dead by Daylight is free if you have an Alienware Arena account at lvl 20+ (That can all be done for free but getting to level 20 takes some time). I'm not sure how it varies by region but I believe these Alienware giveaways are typically available in at least NA and EU.

Alienware Arena

Join and gain access to exclusive in-game items, game keys, and some of the most sought after closed betas. Join a friendly and knowledgeable forum community for all PC gamers.

Darktalon

Oct 27, 2017
Kansas
Dead by Daylight is free if you have an Alienware Arena account at lvl 20+ (That can all be done for free but getting to level 20 takes some time). I'm not sure how it varies by region but I believe these Alienware giveaways are typically available in at least NA and EU.

[/URL]
Wow, lvl 20 takes a really long time, ive been doing this pretty actively for months now, and im only at lvl 17

Gameboy415

Oct 30, 2017
NW Suburbs, Illinois

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
I absolutely loved playing through Ghostbusters on my Xbox 360. This will probably pip me into giving it a replay with the remaster.

KenOD

Oct 25, 2017
Remastered has different lighting, and removed some minor things (some of the licensed deals for food for example), but otherwise it's practically the same. It was an improvement for the console versions to be sure, but not PC.

If you own the original, might as well just replay that. Get it on Epic if you just want to have a second version for whatever reason.

Stefarno

I ... survived Sedona
Oct 27, 2017
My only memory of the Ghostbusters game was that it had a bizarre Europe-only 6 month PlayStation exclusivity but the 360 version was region-free so shops were importing the US version and selling that.

Oct 25, 2017
I want to play ghostbusters but the cutscenes were so horribly audio mismatched I could not. However, maybe that was a 1 time deal? Or they will fix it? Or I will just accept it? I remember it being a fun game and a good tribute to ghostbusters.

BlazeHedgehog

Oct 27, 2017
Did they do anything to GB Remastered on PC? I already own the original on Steam.

The PC version barely runs on a modern system because it's super prone to crashing unless you boot the game, tab out, open the task manager, and switch the executable to use a single core. Presumably the remaster fixes this, and if the PS4 version is anything to go by, that's basically the only difference outside of a small "In memory of Harold Ramis" message clumsily pasted at the end of the intro FMV.

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
The PC version barely runs on a modern system because it's super prone to crashing unless you boot the game, tab out, open the task manager, and switch the executable to use a single core. Presumably the remaster fixes this, and if the PS4 version is anything to go by, that's basically the only difference outside of a small "In memory of Harold Ramis" message clumsily pasted at the end of the intro FMV.

Well, there's at least another change:
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/10/30/is-ghostbusters-the-video-game-remastered-multiplayer-why-no-co-op/ said:
While the original version had online and local co-op, the Ghostbusters Video Game Remastered does not have any multiplayer at all. This was revealed by Saber Interactive just before the game's release back in October 2019.

I guess this technically only applies to the console version, since the PC version never had multiplayer to begin with, but... yeah.

youwei

Jun 3, 2019
Xboxone Digital
saw this on reddit and both games are about 19hours left for being free ,tested personally and all works for now
( 19 hours left at the time of this post )

2D Neon Cube

Buy 2D Neon Cube | Xbox

Перемещайся главным героем до портала и старайся не умирать!
source : https://www.reddit.com/r/GreatXboxDeals/comments/jkw4qu/2d_neon_cube_free_via_microsoft_store/

Bunny Minesweeper Solo

Buy Bunny Minesweeper Solo | Xbox

Play classic minesweeper in a new way as Bunny! Cute little environment, 3 challenging game modes. Customize your Bunny - win clothes playing minesweeper. Challenge yourself in a Survival endless Minesweeper mode.
source : https://www.reddit.com/r/GreatXboxD...ny_minesweeper_solo_free_via_microsoft_store/

finally its my chance to contribute to this thread after all the free games :D

Last edited:

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Xboxone Digital
saw this on reddit and both games are about 19hours left for being free ,tested personally and all works for now

2D Neon Cube

Buy 2D Neon Cube | Xbox

source : https://www.reddit.com/r/GreatXboxDeals/comments/jkw4qu/2d_neon_cube_free_via_microsoft_store/

Bunny Minesweeper Solo

Play classic minesweeper in a new way as Bunny! Cute little environment, 3 challenging game modes. Customize your Bunny - win clothes playing minesweeper. Challenge yourself in a Survival endless Minesweeper mode.
source : https://www.reddit.com/r/GreatXboxD...ny_minesweeper_solo_free_via_microsoft_store/[/URL]

Thanks!

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
Xboxone Digital

2D Neon Cube

Buy 2D Neon Cube | Xbox

Bunny Minesweeper Solo

source : https://www.reddit.com/r/GreatXboxD...ny_minesweeper_solo_free_via_microsoft_store/

Sweet

Gameboy415

Oct 30, 2017
NW Suburbs, Illinois
Indiegala just posted a 'Halloween Freebies Marathon' with 5 free games:

blog.indiegala.com

Halloween Freebies Marathon: FREE games for everyone - Indiegala Blog

Are you ready for the Halloween Freebies Marathon? Click here and find out now which games you can download for free on our site!

Here's a direct link to their galaFreebies page, which includes these 5 games and several others:
freebies.indiegala.com

galaFreebies | Developer Shocase Indiegala

indiegala indie gala, free games freebeis anime, indie, manga

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
08B4G-A6YEB-89A64

Kingdom Classic code if someone doesn't want to register.

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
Why are you people redeeming the game from Humble just to post the code here?
It's free for another 6 days.

I don't see the point?
Should this have been posted in another thread, then?

In my particular case, I redeemed the code from Humble, entered it into Steam, and saw that I had already owned it. Whoops.

The code will eventually expire, and I don't have any friends who'd care for it, so instead of holding on to the code, figured I'd give it away here.

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
To hide something, use "hide" tags. Like this:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
That said, I think these codes would be better posted to the giveaway thread. A lot of people are subscribed to this thread for the free games and they may be annoyed at the constant bumps. There's probably been enough posted codes that anyone that wants one can get one. It's also a relatively old game, with two sequels where each improves on the previous one.

In fact, posting the codes there, explaining where they come from, and linking here may be a good way for people to learn about this thread. People subscribed to the giveaways would probably be very interested in this thread if they don't already know about it. :)

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
New Twitch Prime games:

A Knight's Quest
Smoke and Sacrifice
Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
Victor Vran Overkill Edition
Lethis - Path of Progress

Oct 27, 2017
New Twitch Prime games:

A Knight's Quest
Smoke and Sacrifice
Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
Victor Vran Overkill Edition
Lethis - Path of Progress
Are these redeemable on Steam or they are locked down on amazon, and you need to download them from amazon itself? Do they stay forever on your account or if you stop paying Prime they are gone?