Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I really wish they weren't chasing after Borderlands in terms of style. Never could get into those games.

Was hoping it was going to be more of a serious post apoc action game with more of a Mad Max style (You can still have over the top action/color, it doesn't have to be as bland as Rage 1 was).

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just going to hope this is a fake out that they're going to reveal at E3. As in, show it's a completely different game and quip, "Why would we possibly make another Rage?"

Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefaultvesm4.jpg

Did you see that...?

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This came out of left field I'll give them that. Can't say I enjoyed the first one but here's hoping it's a brilliant sequel.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
Thread is misleading... this isn't the trailer itself. This is a leak of a Youtube ad for the full trailer.

Hexer

Oct 30, 2017
I'm hoping it's not the full thing, but if it is, oh well. I just wanna see some gameplay! Loved the first Rage. I hope this turns out to be great. :D

SpinlyLimbs

Banned
Feb 1, 2018
I'm hoping that isn't the actual trailer. Looks like the same kind of tone as Borderlands and so many other games that try to have "attitude"

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
I don't know what Rage 1 is about, but what I just saw is something I would never be interested in holy shit.

Weird. =l

MrCunningham

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
Umm... It's like Rage meets Boarderlands 2 meets Fortnite. Or at least the advertising comes off that way, anyway.

If those models are being rendered in idtech6, they look pretty damn impressive.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Getting some co-op vibes from that teaser. That would be a big deal for me!

Man, if this is way more focused than the original and has gunplay comparable to Doom 2016 this could seriously be a masterpiece. What a weird thing to happen.

Radical_Ed

Nov 1, 2017
I had zero interest in Rage 2. But if the final game includes Ready to Die of Andrew W.K. you can count me the fuck in.