• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

~Fake

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Plenty of effort should still be put into it nonetheless.

RDR online was my go-to MP on PS3 at the time. Lots of great experiences on that one.
He say BIG FOCUS, I know the last RDR have, but the game shines in Singleplayer most part of the time with great story mode. No problem with MP, but iI prefer big focus on SP.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I knew there was no way this was coming before September

Might wait and see what goes down with a possible "next-gen" version

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
The real question is who else had October releases planned and what do they plan to do about it

It would have been fun if Rockstar didn't announce this release date so early, so that other publishers could have announced some games to release around there. Then we could have watched them scramble for a new date. Now they can just choose another date without us knowing.

Dec 2, 2017
Well hold on a second are you suggesting a Rockstar game of all things, got delayed?

I kid, looks incredible, don't mind waiting.

Oct 26, 2017
GTA 6 will launch in 2024 and this will be the only PS5 game Rockstar will release other than a Red Dead 2 port.

Spoilers.

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
How can anyone not be impressed with those screenshots? You got folks in here calling them bullshots. Lol
Textures are certainly hit and miss. Some look good some look bad. There's a lot of aliasing in the environments. It looks pretty good for the base PS4/XB1. If the XB1X/PC don't have hi-res textures it will be really disappointing.

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
Not impressed by those screenshots but I haven't been impressed by anything they've shown far either.

I just want the gameplay/101 trailer.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Now let's see that multiplayer
giphy.gif

meppi64

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
pfff. I might wait till summer of 2019 to grab it then. It just doesn't feel right playing this during the wintertime for me.

Wambo

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
Glad they're taking their time with this game. Hopefully another quality experience, can't wait.

OP
OP
dex3108

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I guess that we now know what game will be on Figueroa Hotel in LA during E3.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The sound of companies releasing games in the spring sighing in relief and the sound of companies releasing games in the fall scrambling in a panic.

After 8 years and no PC release I don't have faith in this sequel

RDR was a coding mess, and GTA V made it to PC and is one of the most successful games on the platform. I doubt they won't deliver on the PC front. Delayed, maybe, but if GTA V is anything to go by, it will hardly make a difference.

Last edited:

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Textures are certainly hit and miss. Some look good some look bad. There's a lot of aliasing in the environments. It looks pretty good for the base PS4/XB1. If the XB1X/PC don't have hi-res textures it will be really disappointing.
there is plenty of aliasing in those shots. I believe those are 1080p shots so I imagine the game will look a bit sharper on the iterative consoles. I think it still looks great.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Bummed at a half year-ish delay based on what I initially hoped, but incredibly impressed by those screens. God I want to replay RDR again so bad.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
"Delayed".

Anyone who thought this game was dropping before September was kidding themselves.

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Last week I had a feeling it might get pushed to October. Yep. A week or two before the new CoD. This holiday season is going to be damn crazy.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
I await the foolish pubs who dare release their games in the same week.

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
After how lack luster GTA 5 was, and how popular (and how much I disliked the mode) GTA:O was this will be the first Rockstar game I don't buy day one since GTA 3 if you discount their handheld titles/rereleases.