• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Yo JuanLatino, it's time to update the OT again ;D

giphy.gif

maybe i wait for the new OT tough, since we got new Banners made by Nagito

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Some NPD Stuff:

June 2019 top 20 best selling games

Spider-Man at 7th (15th last month), Days Gone at 10th (2nd last month), MLB 14th (8th last month) and God of War re-enters the top 20 at the 20th place.

Best selling games of 2019 YTD

Days Gone climbs from 8th to 7th, overtaking Red Dead Redemption II. MLB stays at the 9th spot.

Best selling PS4 games of June

Spider-Man climbs to 2nd, Days Gone drops to 4th and MLB drops to 5th.

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Really good for Spider Man to be that high in the charts considering this is revenue based. It was $20 so it must have sold a TON of copies last month. Good to see God of War break back in too.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man and God of War legs are insane, Days Gone also doing beyond what a single player only game on a single platform should be doing.

Manixramz

Apr 4, 2018
man, Days Gone looks beautiful and really can't believe it is made by Bend studio .
Gameplay loop is great, exploration is engaging. Some of the encounters really brings out the edge of dangerous world.

I was like having mixed feelings when people report that the game too long , but after Mike Iron , game and story picks up and it is good.
Also they should do more moment like this :

Technically is a mess, felt like PS3 era where dealing with frame rate was common. but it is ok , riding and exploring the world is more enjoyable.

Still haven't finish the story , reached the region where frame rate Drop It Like It's Hot .

Obviously bend might be working on Days Gone 2 but Syphon Filter or Game like Syphon Filter will be great from them , with their emotional story haha .

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
man, Days Gone looks beautiful and really can't believe it is made by Bend studio .
Gameplay loop is great, exploration is engaging. Some of the encounters really brings out the edge of dangerous world.

I was like having mixed feelings when people report that the game too long , but after Mike Iron , game and story picks up and it is good.
Also they should do more moment like this :

Technically is a mess, felt like PS3 era where dealing with frame rate was common. but it is ok , riding and exploring the world is more enjoyable.

Still haven't finish the story , reached the region where frame rate Drop It Like It's Hot .

Obviously bend might be working on Days Gone 2 but Syphon Filter or Game like Syphon Filter will be great from them , with their emotional story haha .

As you progress in the story, you will soon realize that we don't need a new Syphon Filter. There is a certain collectible that you need to find in the game that will explain what I mean. ;)

Jul 15, 2019
Two things:
  1. I am glad days gone is selling well. But Bend seriously needs to approve everything in the next game or else it'll be another waste
  2. Not sure where to post this but A Plagues Tale Innocence is on sale on psn right now for like $34 and I heard it's similar to other sony exclusives? have any of u played it? is it good and worth that cash? should sony purchase that studio who made it?

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I am having a lot of fun with Skyrim PSVR. Except the ugly pop-in outside it's really cool. I am not betting a lot on it (for both technical and commercial reasons), but I hope some FPS of the current generation will be playable and re-released like this one on the PS5.

Manixramz

Apr 4, 2018
Where you at in the story? Have you seen some flashbacks with Sarah, especially the one where she used to work? Because I don't want to spoil anything for you. :P
is it miss able ?
saved 2 Militia and going to meet Colonel , last flashback was Sarah rushing back to work because something happen ( zombie breakout duh ). i'm going to meet Sarah as colonel isn't ?

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man and God of War legs are insane, Days Gone also doing beyond what a single player only game on a single platform should be doing.
Yeah, it's great.
Spider-Man passing Arkham City too, man it's killing it.
Also, KH3 seemed to do well back when it came out being on the first half of the year list, probably by far most of which was on PS4.

Paper Beast from Eric Chahi just got another short trailer. The game looks really fucking cool.

Woah, cool.

Last edited:

Alandring

Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Switzerland
So with the sucess of Spider-Man and the Sony Marvel collab, when can we get a proper X-Men game from Sony?
I'm not sure it would be easy to make a great single player open world game with the X-Men. It seems more appropriate for a multiplayer game.

A studio that likes money.
So a second party studio, like Insomniac?

Insomniac had a long-term partnership with Sony before Spider-Man and they were really experimented with action games. They also released a game with many similarities with Spider-Man four years ago (Sunset Overdrive). I don't see any similar studio.

Of course, Sucker Punch could do a Marvel game, but I don't think Sony wants that, except if Ghost of Tsushima isn't a success.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Since ND is reading this thread and they totally listen to me, I hope their next game will be something different than what they do to see what they can do in a new genre.

Majiebeast

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god. With all you idiots whining about tlou 2 trailer for who knows how long, i cant imagine how many minutes Druckmann had added to the release date delay, we could have had TLOU 2 in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.