• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
PEW3z8v.png
Xi'An really are turtles lol.

Raticus79

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Jared is on time-buying duty while this build finishes transferring. At least it's not just him this time

Vadara

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As a linguistics nerd this constructed language stuff is hands-down the most interesting thing they've presented in this game so far.

KKRT

Oct 27, 2017
The first two panels were the best, with animation being hands better one out of two.
The IK tech they have is mind blowing, with almost perfect blending and really smooth and rich animations.

Ivo Herzog is crazy talented.

Raticus79

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
"Who wants gun A?" (loud)
"Who wants gun B?" (equally loud)
"Both then"

Well played, crowd

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to chime in and ask who fixed CIG?

This looks great, and nothing's exploded so far.

Oct 25, 2017
Not 3.0. This is for the future.

Also, I note a much greater feeling of mass in the atmospheric flight. Not sure if that's just sound/visual cues but I like it.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Only caught about 20 minutes of this so far but SOLD. Holy shit this is edging on "last game I'll ever need" tier...

Oct 25, 2017
Their city building tool is basically Dwarf Fortress.

Also, I just made the connection between Hurston and Giedi Prime. Fucking Harkonnens! Love how they are referencing all this other media while still doing their own thing.

Last edited:

Raticus79

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
aaand touchdown, featuring foliage.

Looks like a big of a bug with the temporal AA on it

Their city building tool is basically just Dwarf Fortress.

Also, I just made the connection between Hurston and Giedi Prime. Fucking Harkonnens! Love how they are referencing all this other media while still doing their own thing.

Oh yeah, good catch

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, the show got quite a bit better. :) Some of their tech does look very impressive, their's no denying that.