• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What system are you primarily playing Street Fighter 6 on?

• PlayStation 5

Votes: 272 40.7%
  • PlayStation 4

Votes: 10 1.5%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 81 12.1%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • PC / Steam

Votes: 288 43.1%

• Total voters

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
Both FOMO and Gear spreadsheets updated with all of the new assets. There isn't really anything spoilery aside from fighting pass stuff.

One of the new emotes is an insanely deep cut though.

I cant tell if they love Sawada or just love clowning on him.

Gokusatsu Jibakujin - The lovable Captain Sawada's ultimate move! Be amazed as the pinnacle of harakiri technique adds a flair of tragedy to your final moments.
APBGjhb42FRf8tZ3vxTqQG4jCqR7EU8xYa0tXboVgzcuU-6E3INGC58kpRDhfoAUvFg-yoL2mMnqlM1f4yBOocwmQg8xoJ-xUlNgRLpXJ2o_BXsE1mQwe6hODsWOZE_c5WC8hMGxtZoLz7rXbAibjPRkil9BS3ET9_Iuhx-DcWU1FZJ8ooz1aYzMzSphYcb5VhThz1pZBsxTTETV9UM-IIiU0qfbZSLWp7dfDQ3yVCpB6ipk8a_cHVx7h1WF7RqIC0hzWs2RzrTmQdu8Ovf2WgXmYuV-hOWWAal-jezrNGEE8bLQCDiDqBWQ6G_Kyvw0_2kxEokSxHd2WllCxjwbKiWwFqM0Zmthvg1QVpl-8IXqurFqn1BmEGf7M-fETN9UNDK7Z4Hj6ULKrMyd0lYGs21pe_qB6z2K4p6WbsBogfARPmTJWVN6iODeeJiEXxgj7ee2WUJWOBEZF5nGe7y16Ke0F39p9aYmO0RbOojMKuEVvk50h88aZDpNzmLiLOWkph5nrqNpR6TXTY9At09OMurEWN6--UYNOJRTpt5IKDBW8lAG0QjK-wnbsujX9jISbf9SUEmul8Prw4o03Wqyr6ZWHr-qfaobH0rJcMREPE22ScVZMa02lptcUBakObSRj1JuvlFuPISgWBnt60DMBn0kaswgM9Dxe6JM7SM_sLpV-xguIYFAkK0_uBMczQEhD1OJrHhSCXbVruQzbgqqBKXriAhkiOfo8P45pXRZJZrZ-ALaQbM8ereGSJGkZxyMa_dnRTkxe-yGyGsHSp9WkyDH4cfcfT9_C4G5Oow4IfvBFEm9nm983dESU0ovHeoDM2tnOcLsRKLIzfWg2YkRlgU77DJpmwXqWNEUQD3HQI9tr5OgSGAyZoY0XyQLzhcRcKzLQ3nmLNTM5BK6kGDAqsFMZj02EJGTjSKxdG9bA9j8RcLvRhjdbSU9AH2Nj0gD6Ny-vep5fwO6RJ4r0wNh4EuXW8vYIaJeyn9mcVM7AWhcZcs3uG0uHF1Yv-6WvpzgDH4hJCXWXsnKLdIXMRkLhJjrYkvH7BvqbGxlAZHgxT7ns8sdgp9ocao

latest

And the new BGM tracks that come with the pass:

Akuma's Theme -Ultra SFII Remix-
Evil Ryu's Theme -USFII Remix-
Violent Ken's Theme -USFII Remix-

No new Akuma theme in the files yet.

El Sloth

Oct 26, 2017
Hosting an open lobby from to ! Search for rooms by the room code or the user code Bocchisbocchis.

A bit later than I said yesterday, but hey lol. Just pop-in as you please. I'll be setting the room to 4 VS slots, best of 3 games, winner stays on. If you join and see the spots are all taken up, know that you queue at any of the of ongoing games like a cab in the Battlehub.

JumbiePrime

Feb 16, 2019
Bklyn
Oct 25, 2017
Some times it's just one of those. I had a day where I fought 3 straight zangiefs in ranked.
Something weird that happens to me a ton is that if I take a short bathroom break/food break or whatever and I exit matchmaking, when I restart matchmaking I always fight the same character two times in a row. Doesn't matter how uncommon they are (Dhalsim, Manon, Lily, etc). But if I pause the matchmaking, it's a lot more unlikely to happen.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Both FOMO and Gear spreadsheets updated with all of the new assets. There isn't really anything spoilery aside from fighting pass stuff.

One of the new emotes is an insanely deep cut though.

I cant tell if they love Sawada or just love clowning on him.

Gokusatsu Jibakujin - The lovable Captain Sawada's ultimate move! Be amazed as the pinnacle of harakiri technique adds a flair of tragedy to your final moments.
APBGjhb42FRf8tZ3vxTqQG4jCqR7EU8xYa0tXboVgzcuU-6E3INGC58kpRDhfoAUvFg-yoL2mMnqlM1f4yBOocwmQg8xoJ-xUlNgRLpXJ2o_BXsE1mQwe6hODsWOZE_c5WC8hMGxtZoLz7rXbAibjPRkil9BS3ET9_Iuhx-DcWU1FZJ8ooz1aYzMzSphYcb5VhThz1pZBsxTTETV9UM-IIiU0qfbZSLWp7dfDQ3yVCpB6ipk8a_cHVx7h1WF7RqIC0hzWs2RzrTmQdu8Ovf2WgXmYuV-hOWWAal-jezrNGEE8bLQCDiDqBWQ6G_Kyvw0_2kxEokSxHd2WllCxjwbKiWwFqM0Zmthvg1QVpl-8IXqurFqn1BmEGf7M-fETN9UNDK7Z4Hj6ULKrMyd0lYGs21pe_qB6z2K4p6WbsBogfARPmTJWVN6iODeeJiEXxgj7ee2WUJWOBEZF5nGe7y16Ke0F39p9aYmO0RbOojMKuEVvk50h88aZDpNzmLiLOWkph5nrqNpR6TXTY9At09OMurEWN6--UYNOJRTpt5IKDBW8lAG0QjK-wnbsujX9jISbf9SUEmul8Prw4o03Wqyr6ZWHr-qfaobH0rJcMREPE22ScVZMa02lptcUBakObSRj1JuvlFuPISgWBnt60DMBn0kaswgM9Dxe6JM7SM_sLpV-xguIYFAkK0_uBMczQEhD1OJrHhSCXbVruQzbgqqBKXriAhkiOfo8P45pXRZJZrZ-ALaQbM8ereGSJGkZxyMa_dnRTkxe-yGyGsHSp9WkyDH4cfcfT9_C4G5Oow4IfvBFEm9nm983dESU0ovHeoDM2tnOcLsRKLIzfWg2YkRlgU77DJpmwXqWNEUQD3HQI9tr5OgSGAyZoY0XyQLzhcRcKzLQ3nmLNTM5BK6kGDAqsFMZj02EJGTjSKxdG9bA9j8RcLvRhjdbSU9AH2Nj0gD6Ny-vep5fwO6RJ4r0wNh4EuXW8vYIaJeyn9mcVM7AWhcZcs3uG0uHF1Yv-6WvpzgDH4hJCXWXsnKLdIXMRkLhJjrYkvH7BvqbGxlAZHgxT7ns8sdgp9ocao

latest

And the new BGM tracks that come with the pass:

Akuma's Theme -Ultra SFII Remix-
Evil Ryu's Theme -USFII Remix-
Violent Ken's Theme -USFII Remix-

No new Akuma theme in the files yet.

Honestly I'd consider getting the pass purely for the music but I'd still be wasting the rest of the pass because I don't even have enough free time to grind the game anymore working 6 days a week

El Sloth

Oct 26, 2017
8 is better than last year at least. Hopefully we just keep getting more and more offline events added to the CPT going forward

Super dope that the DR gets a premier spot!

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
New offline tournaments in the CPT lineup is GREAT news actually.

This is what we need. If we're ever going to get back to anything close to the pre-pandemic offline scene, new tournaments need to become viable destinations. We lost so many, we need new ones to grow the scene.

BeaconofTruth

Dec 30, 2017
A tournament in Milwaukee apparently lol

"Cream City Convergence"

Damn, CEO getting the shaft is kinda weird. Then again, maybe it's because it's still in Daytona this year? lol
I think it's less Daytona, as much as making Evo the beginning of the cpt season lines up nicely for scheduling for what they want to do+it's fgc biggest event. Has a Daytona 500 effect for scheduling competition.

VidgameJunkie

Jun 4, 2022
Well, that's nearly triple the amount of offlines from last year so I hope that makes people happy. Now I'm curious about the offline Premier and World Warrior stuff. I actually would hate to lose the opportunity to discover more hidden players like Uma.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
Is Capcom taking action after you report someone?
I feel like nothing happens
I mean like with all report systems it needs to reach a threshold of reports. So no if you're the only person reporting someone they don't take action.
There have been now a few times cheaters getting sniffed out and those do get removed from the ladder after sufficient reports/investigation.

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, CEO getting the shaft is kinda weird. Then again, maybe it's because it's still in Daytona this year? lol

It might be a victim of being too early in the year now that Capcom's schedule has shifted so much. Last year EVO kicked off the beginning of the CPT. This year it's the first CPT offline event. CEO can definitely included but this might be the new pattern now. And if they want EVO to be first, then CEO can never be included. Same goes for Combo Breaker. Which is quite tragic considering how big and prestigious those 2 events are.

Anyways, I was hoping for 12-15 with possibly the return of a leaderboard system but I'm fine with 8. It gives us at least 1 event every month. So it's like we have a big PPV to look forward to every month while the regional online CPT's are like the weekly show. And maybe their plan is continue expanding offline next year and onward until they hit whatever number they feel like is their sweet spot.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
ComboBreaker (which we already knew) and CEO getting passed over is a huge bummer to me. Hope it changes next year. But if they want EVO to be first every time. Meh. I liked back when Final Round was the start of the season (hence it starting earlier).

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
I finally did it, got my first character to Master rank!

5FA7F5AC901EB4F2E4F010E2752C8DDC25328F63

I've been hard stuck in D5 for a few weeks and I was getting worried I wouldn't get Manon over the finish line before the Akuma Army rolls out in a week or two.

Soul Lab

Nov 17, 2017
I mean like with all report systems it needs to reach a threshold of reports. So no if you're the only person reporting someone they don't take action.
There have been now a few times cheaters getting sniffed out and those do get removed from the ladder after sufficient reports/investigation.
I'm talking about harassment such as "KYS" and other bullshit

El Sloth

Oct 26, 2017
pretty certain that Capcom, like other game devs, hand out the bans in waves with an irregular schedule. done that way as a means to obfuscate the process to prevent people from learning how to dodge bans (the answer is don't be a miserable shithead)

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
I'm talking about harassment such as "KYS" and other bullshit
Yes and I'm talking about how this is generally handled in basically most games. These report systems are automated hence even if someone writes to someone kys one time and gets a report for it don't count on something happening. That's just how it is.

If this person does it regularly and has gotten multiple reports for then usually something happens. Like I'm 90% sure that there isn't some actual properly staffed department at capcom that actually does anything with reports(as in manually working through them and making a human judgment) so what applies to basically all automated report systems should apply here as well.

Special cases of course can happen like I'm sure if someone goes on Twitch and openly cheats and that blows up you might have someone that can manually deal with that quickly but most cases probably won't be that.