• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
*sigh* Still haven't heard anything about my copy even shipping. paid for shipping on the Yetee site and everything, but still haven't heard anything.

Oh well. It'll get here eventually...

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
With regard to Famitsu's score, even though they shouldn't be taken too seriously, keep in mind it's a sum of 4 reviewers' scores. One of them gave it a 10.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
*sigh* Still haven't heard anything about my copy even shipping. paid for shipping on the Yetee site and everything, but still haven't heard anything.

Oh well. It'll get here eventually...

I got my shipping details but no movement in 24 hours. I am just glad I didn't book time off work. I have sandland also next week and this game may get kicked into second on the play list.

CrazyIvan

Oct 26, 2017
Vermont
Nothing really to add other than to say I haven't gotten my digital code yet, either. They did say "starting at 8:00 EST" as opposed to saying that they would be ready "at" 8:00, so maybe they are just rolling them out and I just need to be patient. Or cross my fingers and knock on wood, which is the impression I'm getting with Yetee.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Sorry if this was already talked about, but
Digital Edition Backers

We will begin distributing game keys on April 18, 8AM (EST)/April 18, 9PM (JST). As with the beta version, you will be able to obtain your serial code for the downloadable version by logging into The Yetee Productions Eiyuden Hub.

Please enter the code you receive into the platform store of your choice in order to download the game.

The exact date when downloads will be available may vary per platform, but all Eiyuden: Hundred Heroes will be playable on all platforms from Saturday, April 20–72 hours prior to launch.
All backers are able to play it on April 20th? Is that the case?

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing really to add other than to say I haven't gotten my digital code yet, either. They did say "starting at 8:00 EST" as opposed to saying that they would be ready "at" 8:00, so maybe they are just rolling them out and I just need to be patient. Or cross my fingers and knock on wood, which is the impression I'm getting with Yetee.

Distribution was delayed a few hours.

Note that it doesn't matter when you get your digital code as long as it's before the early access unlocks, because the game is locked.

jungius

Sep 5, 2021

tiebreaker

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
And there it is! Finally!

HZQBjb.jpeg

14$ Shipping, from Germany to Germany in a bubble envelope. Still unbelievable to me, if they are ready to send out the other Kickstarter goodies and they ask for delivery cost again I'll tell them they can use the rest of the money they still have from the first time.
(And then they would still owe me money)

HZQdfT.jpeg

Can't believe they use bubble envelope for a DHL package. Only at the cost of 14€.

I got my shipping confirmation today, I hope it doesn't arrive messed up.

CrazyIvan

Oct 26, 2017
Vermont
Distribution was delayed a few hours.

Note that it doesn't matter when you get your digital code as long as it's before the early access unlocks, because the game is locked.

Yeah, I know it won't actually be playable until the 20th, but there's something about it existing on my PS5 that will just feel amazing. And there's always a completely crazy situation in which Yetee screws up and the digital is unlocked early by mistake. I mean... it could happen, right? LOL

Chocobo115

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
my package hasn't been moving for more than 48 h, so now i def will get the game after the official release and had to pay much more than if i had order the game from a retailer. I'm utterly dissapointed -_-

Last edited:

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
my packade hasn't been moving for more than 48 h, so now i def will get the game after the official release and had to play much more than if i had order the game from a retailer. I'm utterly dissapointed -_-

Same here

Been stuck in Limbo in Illinois for 3 days now. Why the fuck did I bother with a "physical" edition

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
this is true, they suxx, they give ff xiii 39 like wtf
Copying a post I made on this subject before:
There's an interview with the guy who lead Famitsu during that time where he says they felt like they had to bolster the industry during that period which... Yeah.

I imagine most folks aren't aware these days as their reputation is the opposite, but Famitsu used to be pretty strict with their scores until about halfway through the PS2 era (iirc a longtime editor left in 2002 and that lines up with the change in approach). Lots of games we consider classics have scores like 28/40

Deluxury

Dec 3, 2018
Same here

Been stuck in Limbo in Illinois for 3 days now. Why the fuck did I bother with a "physical" edition

At least for myself, I recall it was because I ordered other physical goodies, so I might as well go for Steam physical since they will be shipped together.
Of course, realized long ago this was a tragic fallacy.

Chocobo115

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Oh I totally know why I supported the game, cause I'm a fan of the Suikoden games and really wanted to support the game thinking it was the only chance of getting physical.
i'll still play and probably enjoy the game, Just frustrated that they didn't plan ahead, also frustrated of them using Yetee, they have screwed up kickstarters before.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been paying much attention, so I got a question that has probably been answered many times, but google is letting me down. Is the closed beta code I have going to turn into the full game on Steam or should I be expecting a separate Steam code today for the actual game?

DeadMoonKing

Nov 6, 2017
Mine hasn't even been shipped yet :/ Guess it's time to hit up their customer service.

Also, cheers to the TL who couldn't be fucked to look up the names of those two Zelda games in the AMA.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
If someone has a code for the Steam Deluxe edition (season pass plus base gane) I would happily get it for 35, 40€ max. Let me know.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
i just checked again my steam code appeared. i should get a second code in the mail so i'l give that way

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to guess that western switch Physical will get their Digital copies at the end of distribution.

Still waiting on mine. Glad to see others getting theirs

CrazyIvan

Oct 26, 2017
Vermont
Ummm… I got my PS5 code and downloaded it. On a whim I checked and I'm right now playing the game. Looks like it is an immediate unlock.

hitmon

Oct 26, 2017
I got my digital PC codes (gog and steam). Is it normal for it to say beta after redeeming the steam code? On the dashboard, it doesn't mention beta.

ravn0s

Oct 29, 2017
I activated my code but it says it's for beta. I already had the beta on my Steam account and there's still only the one version of the game listed in my library.

scurker

Oct 25, 2017
Heads up, it looks like keys for folks who ordered physical switch copies are going out. Mine just showed up:

FeU9nah.png

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Mine showed up for the switch delay as well!

My backlog is so so full…. I guess eventually my soundtrack and physical game will get here But at least I can play.

Hey maybe the western switch physical release will have a more stable revision on the cart!

DeadMoonKing

Nov 6, 2017
As I expected, since I wanted a JP copy and am in the US, it will be shipped to the US from Japan, then despatched to me.
At the very least, The Yettee responded quickly to my enquiry.
I'm still in no rush to get started though, so I'll wait till this goes through several rounds of patching.