Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
A pretty good way to tell if someone is scum in mylo is having them vote themselves, the most townread person voting them and then waiting to see if anyone snipes the vote. If someone does then, gg, we lose. If no one does then...well, one of the two people on that vote is scummy as fuck.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
A pretty good way to tell if someone is scum in mylo is having them vote themselves, the most townread person voting them and then waiting to see if anyone snipes the vote. If someone does then, gg, we lose. If no one does then...well, one of the two people on that vote is scummy as fuck.
Wait this is contemplated I am confused. explain to me like I am 5

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay so like

Vote: Coolestspot

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I think we just talk and come to a consensus about who should go home without using our real vote . that way no shenanigans happen.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I don't wanna lose because scum randomly snipe a name this seems to risky. everybody just hold your votes for now.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
It's not something I would do unless there was an actual cleared, green checked town here we could trust, just an explanation.
Wait this is contemplated I am confused. explain to me like I am 5
There are 5 people here, majority is 3 and scum players are 2 (otherwise the game would be over already). If the person being voted is scum, and then a town read person votes making the count 2, the snipe to majority won't happen. If the person being voted is town, then the most town read person votes making the count 2, scum will definitely snipe the vote.

It's a very high risk action, that sometimes works out because the second person votes, and then unvotes right away, sometimes catching out eager scum. Other times they lose the game that way.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
But...hmm, the fact that the game hasn't ended yet even though you voted for yourself coolest means that either you're scum, or one of the other people here+Brazil are scum. Otherwise there shouldn't be a reason why the vote hasn't been sniped.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But...hmm, the fact that the game hasn't ended yet even though you voted for yourself coolest means that either you're scum, or one of the other people here+Brazil are scum. Otherwise there shouldn't be a reason why the vote hasn't been sniped.
This is dumb logic when I said you vote for me as the trusted townie and we wait to see if someone jumps in after or not. They were waiting on you from how it was set up.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
By god, could it be?
This is dumb logic when I said you vote for me as the trusted townie and we wait to see if someone jumps in after or not. They were waiting on you from how it was set up.
Hahaha, oh coolest, coolest, coolest. If you're voted out here right now then the game ends. There would be no need for schemes or otherwise. But it hasn't. Scum have at most 2 people to their team max, and therefore they only need 2 votes if you were town, which they would have. So why haven't you been voted out?

Anyway, from this I can tell with 100% certainty that Brazil is scum, so it's a win either way.

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== FINAL DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

CoolestSpot (3 votes)
CoolestSpot - #1,164
LaunchpadMcQ - #1,173
jman1954goat - #1,174

jman1954goat (0 votes)
CoolestSpot - #1,114 #1,164

Not voting: Brazil, Verelios

Post Counts:
jman1954goat: 19 Verelios: 18 CoolestSpot: 14 LaunchpadMcQ: 11

Current Countdown:
srr7mxz6f2

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Game End
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
CoolestSpot has died!

Welcome to Super Mario Mafia!

You are Goomba, a Vanilla Townie.

7u5viPg.png

You do not have any special abilities.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

You can find the game thread here.

Please reply to this message to confirm you received it.

jbpZYzs.gif

Verelios has died!

You are Koopa, a 1-shot Neighborizer.

0lm4NRN.png

Only during Night 1, you can send me a PM with the command BEFRIEND: <Player name> to invite that player to a permanent Neighbor chat.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Brazil has died!

You are Goomba, a Vanilla Townie.

7u5viPg.png

You do not have any special abilities.

SGg8oRG.gif

LaunchpadMcQ has won!

You are Mario, a 1-shot Ninja.

gHiTuI5.png

As Mafia, you share a factional kill you can perform once per night by posting the command KILL: <Player name> on your private thread. You can instead post the command Ninja: <Player name> to perform the kill while being undetected.

This command will replace the normal factional kill on that night.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when the Mafia team has a majority of the votes at the start of the day phase.

Your fellow Mafia members are [Redacted].

The Mafia chat can be found [Redacted].

jman1954goat has won!

You are Luigi, a 1-shot Roleblocker.

huVEFb6.png

During the night, you can post the command BLOCK: <Player name> on your private thread to stop that player from executing any actions on that same night.

As Mafia, you share a factional kill you can perform once per night by posting the command KILL: <Player name> on your private thread.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when the Mafia team has a majority of the votes at the start of the day phase.

Your fellow Mafia members are [Redacted].

The Mafia chat can be found [Redacted].

Congratulations to the Scum Team! Thanks for playing everyone, I'll see to getting all the boards on OM open as soon as possible!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I should've stuck with my gut. I had a vote prepped to flip to Brazil, but it would've caused a tie. RIP. I think I might roll the dice and not use a shot tonight. I look forward to skipping N1, using it on a ninja N2, being forced to roleclaim D3, nobody believing me and dying :D
Also I hope Launch is a ninja, would make my N1 prediction pretty close to reality lol
Yeah, Launch is a NInja.

He waited to use his shot until N2.

RIP
I nailed it in the worst way possible :D

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Good job scum! Launch especially did good, really didn't scum read you at all. Only tracked you to confirm the town read. Was a rough game with so many people not engaged. Sorry my results doomed you Vere

Sorry I was a dick to you Z-Beat

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Good job scum! Launch especially did good, really didn't scum read you at all. Only tracked you to confirm the town read. Was a rough game with so many people not engaged. Sorry my results doomed you Vere

Sorry I was a dick to you Z-Beat
I should've been more careful, so that's on me.

Thanks for running the game Fanto.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I want to point out Three post where made in a 8 minute timestamp (the fire letter gif's are gone the first says J-man the second references Luanch
Regardless, I do feel this feels right and could be true. Anyone with night power target
cooltext358022193698137.gif
Wait...launchpad is like "eh Jman isn't scum" at end of that (along other alarming things) then me of all people give the weakest idea for why Jman might be scum and Launchpad goes "oh yeah, Jman is likely scum, haven't been paying attention" after defending them day start?
Burning text generator, please use it. I'm gonna abuse the generator though. Anyways, reading Uzzy's points on the matter, and seeing Launchpad flip so quickly ( I know, coming from me after D1, but I'm me) in a play that Uzzy said would only help Launchpad and we see it live I have to say,
cooltext358022713427120.gif

VOTE: LAUNCHPADMCQ

I was having a heart attack.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Great job running the game Fanto. Little wrinkle with the track results didn't impact the outcome of the game so really not a big deal. I'm sure people enjoyed the prompt results after my sleep deprived, babysitting adventure during Costume Party where I missed like every deadline lol

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Great job running the game Fanto. Little wrinkle with the track results didn't impact the outcome of the game so really not a big deal. I'm sure people enjoyed the prompt results after my sleep deprived, babysitting adventure during Costume Party where I missed like every deadline lol
Forcing the tie then forcing you to vote day 2 was all about saving luanch I knew you would not vote him