Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be in a meeting at day end so I might not be here. I still believe all scum are in the pool of Z-Beat, Jman, Brazil, and Coolest with the first two being the most likely scenario. If I die tonight just keep poking at the pool and hope you get it right more than you get it wrong. If you have anything you want to know from me before day end now is the time to ask.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I'm going to be in a meeting at day end so I might not be here. I still believe all scum are in the pool of Z-Beat, Jman, Brazil, and Coolest with the first two being the most likely scenario. If I die tonight just keep poking at the pool and hope you get it right more than you get it wrong. If you have anything you want to know from me before day end now is the time to ask.
looks like z-beat is getting lynched How do you propose we handle coolestspot tomorrow

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

Z-Beat (3 votes)
Natiko - #857
jman1954goat - #941 #1,013
LaunchpadMcQ - #1,017 #1,043
CoolestSpot - #1,028
LaunchpadMcQ - #1,054

CoolestSpot (2 votes)
Z-Beat - #901
CoolestSpot - #952 #1,028
jman1954goat - #1,034

Verelios (1 votes)
Brazil - #999

Brazil (0 votes)
jman1954goat - #1,013 #1,034

Not voting: Verelios

Post Counts:
jman1954goat: 41 Z-Beat: 34 CoolestSpot: 34 Natiko: 31 LaunchpadMcQ: 23 Verelios: 21 Brazil: 16

Current Countdown:
qgtw8dkjr0

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Can we talk about how Luanchpad went from almost being voted out to having nobody looking at him at all.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
looks like z-beat is getting lynched How do you propose we handle coolestspot tomorrow
Not sure, we can only flip 3 of the 4 so I'd need to dig in and decide for sure who I think is least likely to flip scum - Coolest or Brazil. If Z-Beat flips town then that throws a big wrench in as well, but I don't think that's going to happen. I wouldn't blame anyone for just defaulting to Coolest tomorrow if we get a scum flip today, but it will mean deciding between Brazil and you in final three if flipping Coolest doesn't end the game.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nat you've tried deflecting every suspicion thrown at coolest this game and anyone who brought it up has been killed

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I think it's very dangerous to completely over look verelios and launchpad Today has been a train of either cool or Z all day I doubt they are both scum but one of them can be riding easy trains to the end.
I somewhat agree. No one should take being town read for granted, and if you have a reasonable case then make it.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I think you DO know that's gonna happen
Think what you want, I know you're wrong. If you're actually town you should've done a better job than coasting all game until you were on the line, but something tells me you just wanted to stay in the shadows and push the path of least resistance while town cannibalized itself.

I think it's very dangerous to completely over look verelios and launchpad Today has been a train of either cool or Z all day I doubt they are both scum but one of them can be riding easy trains to the end.
You've literally cast suspicion on every single player this phase. Try getting some town reads.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I think we should all write our claims in advance and post them at the exact same time as soon as the day opens. that way scum can't see what others say and adjust there fake claim
This only works if everyone is actually present at day start which thus far has not been the case. I'm fine with the plan, but I'd bet money someone won't show.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have a strong case against you and luanch I just want to keep the door open saying any player left "must be town" in such a tiny player pool feels like recipe for a loss.
It's too early to say without seeing Z-Beat's alignment, but if Z-Beat flips town, I would be very cautious going into tomorrow. That would be a very difficult position to be in.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
It's too early to say without seeing Z-Beat's alignment, but if Z-Beat flips town, I would be very cautious going into tomorrow. That would be a very difficult position to be in.
It would be a shit situation, yeah. We'd have a 40% shot of gaining another day and a 60% chance of losing by just randomly picking a person.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Think what you want, I know you're wrong. If you're actually town you should've done a better job than coasting all game until you were on the line, but something tells me you just wanted to stay in the shadows and push the path of least resistance while town cannibalized itself.
Don't try and push it on me just because you were Tucker Carlson facing the whole time

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that you're already looking to deflect blame for a town loss tells me something about your resolve in your vote, and that you don't actually believe what you're saying

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dont know man, zbeat feels scum as hell to me or stubborn as fuck town. The other flip I want is brazil but he also hinting he has shit going on girl. So I dont know, I feel like I don't have much to be going off of...on D EFFING 3

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Don't try and push it on me just because you were Tucker Carlson facing the whole time
The fact that you're already looking to deflect blame for a town loss tells me something about your resolve in your vote, and that you don't actually believe what you're saying
Here's the thing Z-Beat - I know I'm town, and at the end of the game I'll know I gave it my all win or lose. If you're town you won't be able to say the same. So you can go Tucker Carlson yourself. The reasons to suspect you are myriad - you've avoided taking stances, you've been largely inactive, you have pushed a lazy vote all game long, and you only started picking the pace up once you realized you were fucked. Your reasons for suspecting me are "WELL I'VE TUNNELED ON COOLEST AND THIS GUY HAS THE AUDACITY TO HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW PFFFFFFFT". That's just garbage, but hey - I'm at least giving you the benefit of the doubt and think it's garbage because you're scum trying to fake it as opposed to just not bothering to show up as town.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Here's the thing Z-Beat - I know I'm town, and at the end of the game I'll know I gave it my all win or lose. If you're town you won't be able to say the same. So you can go Tucker Carlson yourself. The reasons to suspect you are myriad - you've avoided taking stances, you've been largely inactive, you have pushed a lazy vote all game long, and you only started picking the pace up once you realized you were fucked. Your reasons for suspecting me are "WELL I'VE TUNNELED ON COOLEST AND THIS GUY HAS THE AUDACITY TO HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW PFFFFFFFT". That's just garbage, but hey - I'm at least giving you the benefit of the doubt and think it's garbage because you're scum trying to fake it as opposed to just not bothering to show up as town.
Nah it's because you've been sheltering coolest this whole time and your response to criticism is to do that "make the other person sound stupid in a made up quote" thing. You've been doing it all game.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Nah it's because you've been sheltering coolest this whole time and your response to criticism is to do that "make the other person sound stupid in a made up quote" thing. You've been doing it all game.
Here's the thing Z-Beat - if I'm wrong, then at least I'm wrong because I talked through the possibilities and tried to analyze the game and solve for scum. I have reasons behind my reads - all of them. You've sat around pushing a policy vote on Coolest. Why in the world would I trust anything you say? Best case scenario, my reads are right and we're about to get scum. Worst case scenario? I got it wrong, but at least I tried.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I really think Coolestspot is scum it's my strongest Gut feeling mafia career. If i am right and coolestspot is scum with Natiko protecting him you guys are pulling off an incredible game.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Here's the thing Z-Beat - if I'm wrong, then at least I'm wrong because I talked through the possibilities and tried to analyze the game and solve for scum. I have reasons behind my reads - all of them. You've sat around pushing a policy vote on Coolest. Why in the world would I trust anything you say? Best case scenario, my reads are right and we're about to get scum. Worst case scenario? I got it wrong, but at least I tried.
I gave you a long-ass list as to why that policy vote became an actual vote.