Are we going to see Nintendo character getting in Smash Bros via DLC?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 90 59.6%
  • No...

Votes: 61 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sieglinde

Feb 20, 2019
Riddle me this, would the inclusion of this character into Smash cause the same reactions that the 4Chan user foretold? Is she a character who is not that demanded who would cause confusion and disappointment to a lot?

images
She isn't the next fighter lol, not even worth thinking about this "posibility".

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
If Amaterasu, Phoenix Wright, or Monokuma (I know. I know.) got in, the last character could be Ninjabread Man and I'd still die happy.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Every Third Party lady I can think of that'd remotely make sense would be somewhat hype. Lara Croft, Amaterasu, SoulCal lady, Kasumi, Chun-Li, Terra, Shantae, even Tracer (though she'd upset a lot of fuckboys). And first party wise Dixie Kong is still fairly often requested.

So maybe, like, Medusa or Impa? But even they have requests here and there...

Out of the left field "Lightning returns"? I'd be excited but every other person on Earth would be mad as fuck.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
To present funny parallels with last year's Direct

This wouldn't be the first time we've had a slightly controversial female character announcement that correlated to a game announcement made in a September Direct. Potentially on the second week might I add

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

This wouldn't be the first time we've had a slightly controversial female character announcement that correlated to a game announcement made in a September Direct. Potentially on the second week might I add
The fact that Isabelle is even considered controversial is depressing.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017

And we all know how often parallels come to fruition with smash.

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that Isabelle is even considered controversial is depressing.
i will NEVER forget the contingent of people convicned it was Issaac but they had to pull the trailer and very quickly whip up Isabelle's trailer

They weren't plentiful (...I mean, I hope) but there was just enough and there was even a minor resurrgance than the great ass showing of late 2018 that it will always stick with me

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
What if it was pauline? It coincides with the odyssey 2 reveal where she had a bigger role this time. She had a mario tennis alt.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
I hate to jump to the same conclusion as everyone but the question should be asked.

How pissed off will people be if Tracer does get into Smash? Mind you she would be the newest Female character we've had since Isabelle and her Time abilities would actually be awesome to see in action in Smash.

But on the flip side, I can see Tracer killing off so many characters if she was confirmed.
Crash and/or Spyro? Well, it is "ACTIVISION-Blizzard" so that could hurt a few things there.
First-person Shooter? Say bye-bye, to doomguy! (and I guess Master Chief too, but we already wrote him off)
And while there's a very good chance we could see two female characters in the fighter's pass, that could be written off as unlikely. Honestly, though, two female characters back to back in Smash would be rather cool to see.

Either way, it does seem so weird to start thinking that Tracer's chances of getting in just skyrocketed from low percentages to "pretty good possibility" just by this one leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.