Super Smash Bros. Ultimate |OT| Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
Still can't get it here. I live in Belgium but got a UK version (not sure if that matters)

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
Ok that F-Zero medley almost convinced me that this is the best game ever.
Very very good for now! So happy that I managed to connect to the internet to unlock the preload!

V-Faction

Oct 25, 2017
I am SO TOTALLY maining a Mii. I want to have Special Mii's for Tournaments, that you can wear as advertisement. Can you imagine an EVO Mii? Aww man. Plus they've always looked cool.

Seven Force

Nov 30, 2017
Just unlocked Richter. Can't erase the silly ass grin I have on my face now.

Surprised I got him before Simon, though.

MaitreWakou

Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
God it's sooo good.
Been playing for an hour.
Unlocked Sonic, K Rool, Ness, Zelda, Pit !
Spirit board can be hard if you use a spirit at level 1. It's really good.
And the music, god damn it... So far, Zelda really is having some fucking great tracks. Mother too but hey, that's Mother, it always gets some of the best in Smash.

Wamb0wneD

Oct 26, 2017
I got reckt so hard online by a DK. No matter what I threw out he just had priority on fucking everything. And more reach.

HardRojo

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, why is there a Piranha Plant code inside my game? Weren't those suppose to be given at a later date after registering the game for coins on the eShop?

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a tutorial how to play? Switch is my first Nintendo console since 64. Played a bit of smash on GameCube but I don’t remember anything how to play

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
I know I should start playing already but I’ve just spent the last hour or 2 just listening to the soundtrack. Man I love smash bros.

Stick Jump: Yay or Nay?
I’ve always used the stick to jump and whilst I know it’s probably awful I’ve always been the best player in my group of friends so I’m ok with that.

Fosko

Oct 27, 2017
The game looks and feels so much smoother than 4...

But I can’t play being tired, in bed and portable mode lol.

KtotheRoc

Oct 27, 2017
My brother was supposed to pick up an online card, but he waited until the last minute and didn't get one.

I can disown him for this, right?

rec0ded1

Oct 27, 2017
4.5 hours to go. How do I go about unlocking shit just play the game?

EDIT: just read the OP :P

Last edited:

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing Pichu play and it looks way worse than expected. It dies so easily, which combined with pretty much all of it's own attacks damaging itself means it's super easy to kill, and you can't put offensive pressure on by throwing out moves without increasing the risk substantially making it hard for pichu to get anything started

ned_ballad

Oct 25, 2017
Western New York
Seeing Pichu play and it looks way worse than expected. It dies so easily, which combined with pretty much all of it's own attacks damaging itself means it's super easy to kill, and you can't put offensive pressure on by throwing out moves without increasing the risk substantially making it hard for pichu to get anything started
Yea... Zero made Pichu look really bad. No range. Dies at ridiculously low percents from low power moves. Can't kill anything.

Crepuscular

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
my amazon order just updated from "guaranteed delivery Friday, Dec. 7" to "guaranteed delivery Friday, Dec. 7 *BY 11PM*" ;___; loool

samthebreadman

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a discord for us Smash players to join? Looking to play some matches later once this game drops.

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Fights are pretty hard in Spirit Mode, but in a good way. I love how varied the encounters have been so far. Changing to the spirits that have an advantage in the coming fight is fun and i like the management aspect of it also.

Yeah, i love the game even though i don't know what i'm doing most of the time lol.

Oh, i took the middle road and just have to hope it was the right one.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Yea... Zero made Pichu look really bad. No range. Dies at ridiculously low percents from low power moves. Can't kill anything.
pichu is merely an adorable stage hazard you play in multiplayer. you sit on the edge of the stage and charge your side B until you randomly clip someone and kill them.

yes you die, and yes he should just evolve to a pikachu, but it's a win even if you lose if you kill someone with side b from across the stage :P (unless they changed for the new game :P)

Jim_Cacher

Oct 25, 2017
Fights are pretty hard in Spirit Mode, but in a good way. I love how varied the encounters have been so far. Changing to the spirits that have an advantage in the coming fight is fun and i like the management aspect of it also.

Yeah, i love the game even though i don't know what i'm doing most of the time lol.

Oh, i took the middle road and just have to hope it was the right one.
Yeah, Spirit fights are incredibly challenging and requires patient as well as preparations. Big surprise to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.