• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate |OT| Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

God it's sooo good.
Been playing for an hour.
Unlocked Sonic, K Rool, Ness, Zelda, Pit !
Spirit board can be hard if you use a spirit at level 1. It's really good.
And the music, god damn it... So far, Zelda really is having some fucking great tracks. Mother too but hey, that's Mother, it always gets some of the best in Smash.

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing Pichu play and it looks way worse than expected. It dies so easily, which combined with pretty much all of it's own attacks damaging itself means it's super easy to kill, and you can't put offensive pressure on by throwing out moves without increasing the risk substantially making it hard for pichu to get anything started

Seeing Pichu play and it looks way worse than expected. It dies so easily, which combined with pretty much all of it's own attacks damaging itself means it's super easy to kill, and you can't put offensive pressure on by throwing out moves without increasing the risk substantially making it hard for pichu to get anything started
Yea... Zero made Pichu look really bad. No range. Dies at ridiculously low percents from low power moves. Can't kill anything.

Oct 25, 2017
Fights are pretty hard in Spirit Mode, but in a good way. I love how varied the encounters have been so far. Changing to the spirits that have an advantage in the coming fight is fun and i like the management aspect of it also.

Yeah, i love the game even though i don't know what i'm doing most of the time lol.

Oh, i took the middle road and just have to hope it was the right one.

Oct 25, 2017
Yea... Zero made Pichu look really bad. No range. Dies at ridiculously low percents from low power moves. Can't kill anything.
pichu is merely an adorable stage hazard you play in multiplayer. you sit on the edge of the stage and charge your side B until you randomly clip someone and kill them.

yes you die, and yes he should just evolve to a pikachu, but it's a win even if you lose if you kill someone with side b from across the stage :P (unless they changed for the new game :P)

Oct 25, 2017
Fights are pretty hard in Spirit Mode, but in a good way. I love how varied the encounters have been so far. Changing to the spirits that have an advantage in the coming fight is fun and i like the management aspect of it also.

Yeah, i love the game even though i don't know what i'm doing most of the time lol.

Oh, i took the middle road and just have to hope it was the right one.
Yeah, Spirit fights are incredibly challenging and requires patient as well as preparations. Big surprise to me.