PCPace

Oct 30, 2017
Alabama
There's this one guy on Arstechnica, ZippyPeanut, who without fail on any article tangentially related to Nintendo talks about Nintendo's artificial scarcity Switch scam. I wonder what his response to this story will be.

RulkezX

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't sure about diving in at launch after being that 1 guy who bought a launch Wii U in the UK, but it's an incredible device.

Zero regrets.

Kane

Oct 28, 2017
So happy for this. Nintendo gave me so much joy this year.
Thanks for keeping me sane, Nintendo!

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
Congratulations Nintendo!!

Now 3 million more before March to beat all Wii U sales!!

memoryman3

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really really want this success to continue. It's quite important because the Wii U really lacked a diverse library by the end of 2016. IN fact, barely anything came out because of Wii U's poor sales. It was basically a year of waiting!

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
PS4 reached that number in less than 9 months, right? So does it mean that the Switch selling better than PS4 so far?

E: I'm not good at maths, it's actually more or less the same.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Nice looks like that 14m target isn't too optimistic. Just hope for a nice big game for them in March.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, but you really need to ship more to Japan. They are really struggling!:P

Strider

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Damn... Switch is killing it. Pre-launch I figured it'd be at about 10 million after the fiscal year but they've already hit that number with no signs of slowing down.

I love mine tho that's for sure. Can't wait until that (rumored) January direct so we can see more of the 2018 titles.

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope this also brings even more attention from 3rd Party and indie games devs/pubs, god i can't wait for Enter the Gungeon next week lol.

What a great year for gaming not just Switch but PS4 and PC too Xbox a bit of a letdown but hopefully they can adress that soon, they atleast got PUBG now :p

2017 has been awesome!

Deleted member 62

10mmrs6c.png

Well done :)

Özgür

Nov 24, 2017
For comparison

It took 8 months, 26 days for ps4 to reach first 10M sold through
It took 9 months, 7 days for nsw to reach first 10M sold through

Oct 27, 2017
There's this one guy on Arstechnica, ZippyPeanut, who without fail on any article tangentially related to Nintendo talks about Nintendo's artificial scarcity Switch scam. I wonder what his response to this story will be.

"They could have sold more, but decided to artificially sell less to make the numbers look better. Somehow."