• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I can only imagine Nicolas Cage is secretly in jail and that is why he isn't showing up.

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Uhhh I was so excited for the footage that I didn't even notice that they're referred to as

THE LEAGUE

ARE THEY THE JUSTICE LEAGUE NOW?

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
In Flash season 5 Nora mentioned The League too. Its about time they are referred to as such. Excited for sunday though.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
This looks way more exciting than Justice League and is doing it with a fraction of the budget

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
I've been out of the CW shows since after Arrow S4, middle of Supergirl S2 and everything around that time. Still hype to see this.

That last extended trailer, the shot of Lois with Superman on the TV looks soooo bad, though.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
They released a scene from Part 1. Going to spoiler tag it just in case

Oh shit, they're actually incorporating the tuning forks from the original story!

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
So they've technically finished filming, but the rumor was they wanted to get in people from basically all the other DC shows for just like quick split second cameos - and a lot of people turned this down because they only offered a few thousand dollars, for obvious reasons - so maybe they're still trying to get more in there. The montage of all the heroes in the final episode is going to be crazy.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The amount of money towards the titans actors was pretty low, but after the season finale and how fan excitement for that series dropped in a few episodes maybe they should.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The amount of money towards the titans actors was pretty low, but after the season finale and how fan excitement for that series dropped in a few episodes maybe they should.
It's basically a token offering. When you've got a budget of 2 million per episode, something like a few grand per cameo plus a skeleton to crew to shoot it adds up.

We almost had Alan Ritchson Aquaman too :(

The main movie cameo I'm holding any hope out for is Zachary Levi, because he's friends with some of them.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
the GOAT shall return
tumblr_p5k79gkSZ11qh0nwmo4_250.gifv

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
So they've technically finished filming, but the rumor was they wanted to get in people from basically all the other DC shows for just like quick split second cameos - and a lot of people turned this down because they only offered a few thousand dollars, for obvious reasons - so maybe they're still trying to get more in there. The montage of all the heroes in the final episode is going to be crazy.

I wonder how loosely they're using the term "hero." Like is there going to be a Captain Cold appearance? Firestorm?

Or are we talking John Diggle finding a Lantern ring? (That's not a spoiler, as I have no idea if it's happening. Only reason I think it's a possibility is because of Flash in the last crossover seeing him and going "John, where's your ring?")

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Or are we talking John Diggle finding a Lantern ring? (That's not a spoiler, as I have no idea if it's happening. Only reason I think it's a possibility is because of Flash in the last crossover seeing him and going "John, where's your ring?")
Hopefully things have changed - like the Superman theme being off limits - but Guggenheim and Ramsey have both said they'd love to do it but aren't allowed. Green Lantern Corps is still one of DC's precious in development films.

The guy deserves it though. He's been there from the damn start.