Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is hilarious because they meme is 'they all think and do the same thing' but what the hell is a meme but just repeating the same shit over and over again? lol Not worth your concern, OP. Maybe this joke works in Russian, I dunno.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Letting a kid that throws tantrums become an adult that cannot control his emotions because he was never put in check is way worse.

Your second statement reads ridiculous, though. Not giving attention to one of the most powerful men in your country, just because you hate him, is a sure way to lose everything. You cannot watch every institution collapse around you and "just vote"

I think you misunderstand. The "adults" who happens to be these memesters exist as a continuous tantrum online, living only for attention. Mentions in the NYT made them all cream their pants. Ignore their shit and remove platforms.

As to the second, pay attention but there isn't a need for some shat out missive on his twitter account to be breaking news every time it happens. We're allowing ourselves to be distracted and attack only the man and not his policies and what he represents.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"everyone is dumb except me" that's pretty much what this meme is about

npc_sjw_meme.jpg

dpfuegiu0aag8ch.jpg
Hilarious considering the right are the ones programmed and spew the exact same talking points dat after day like they are all on the same schedule.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
It's only a real threat when it makes it onto SVU. We gotta get Ice-T's take on it.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think you misunderstand. The "adults" who happens to be these memesters exist as a continuous tantrum online, living only for attention. Mentions in the NYT made them all cream their pants. Ignore their shit and remove platforms.

As to the second, pay attention but there isn't a need for some shat out missive on his twitter account to be breaking news every time it happens. We're allowing ourselves to be distracted and attack only the man and not his policies and what he represents.

Ok agree on both.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
sPmpISb.jpg

BIG yikes. glad twitter is actually banning these accounts. pulling the images from a /pol/ thread btw

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Of course the newest dehumanizing meme from the right is associated to gamer lingo.

edit: oh there is also an anti-semetic spin to this? Why am I even surprised at this point?

Oct 25, 2017
Like all memes, it's boring and lacking in creativity because it was created by someone unexceptional with the least possible amount of effort expended.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
I absolutely think Trump's an idiot shithead because The Media and not at all because I look at what he does, use my brain, and think to myself "wow, what an idiot shithead"

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I think voting the Republicans into power was one of the biggest fuck-ups in American political history so why dont you and my biggest fan Red Mercury get together and figure out where I sit.
You maybe will have to argue how 4channers coming up with this are not alt-right/neonazis, first. People slightly right of centre didn't come up with this.

Deleted member 15326

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The associated image may be relatively new but I've seen incels, 4chan scum and other alt-right bedlamists refer to normal people as NPCs from a while back. Not terrifying but they're definitely watch list material

MotionBlue

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was a dead/forced meme until people started talking about it. Like most stupid shit from 4chan, ignore it and they will stop out of boredom.

Writing articles is literally the worst thing that could be done. It serves as oxygen for the garbage fire.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Dehumanizing your opponents is as old as politics.

Also calling it terrifying is giving them what they want.

I think you need to go back and watch that excellent Vice video about Charlottesville to give you an idea of what we are up against.

We need to take these people as seriously as they are taking themselves. Even when they say it's "for the lulz", you know damn well it's deeper than that.

Deleted member 8702

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The post this meme apparently spawned from reads like the author is experiencing the onset of psychosis. Likely future mass shooter.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Pushing the idea that left-wing commenters who criticize Trump are all bots, projecting the fact that many far-right commenters are actually Russian bots.

I'm mad, but I'm not even that mad, that is legitimately impressive propaganda.

EDIT

You know, reading through the examples in this thread, the execution is horrible. Good lord. git gud, trolls

Last edited:

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I mean you're literally championing screaming at people in public then having a whinge about a lame ass meme.
Yes, we should totally not scream at Nazis/racists/fascists. Tell me who has been, in your opinion, unjustly screamed at in public? Do you take issue with a nice person like Ted Cruz (for example) having his nice dinner interrupted by protesters?
I think voting the Republicans into power was one of the biggest fuck-ups in American political history so why dont you and my biggest fan Red Mercury get together and figure out where I sit.
Dude really went there haha

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
"Orange Man Racist, Orange Man Bad"

Are these idiots even trying anymore.

How do you own the libs? Say they are all programmed to dont like racists!

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
So is banning accounts because you don't agree with them.
Are you referring to a specfic case here? Because if people are going to troll and spew misinformation in an effort to get people to not vote then it is absolutely justified. They're going against Twitter's TOS anyways so yeah.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
"An opinion is mainstream because it's correct and logical."

That's a dangerous road, actually.

So is banning accounts because you don't agree with them.

Did you miss the "sometimes" in that sentence?

Most people are of the opinion that the sky will not literally fall down and crush them tomorrow. That's mainstream for a good reason. Sometimes it happens.

For another example, anti-vaxxers generally don't deserve similar respect to the mainstream scientific opinion because we have far more evidence for one than for the other.

anariel

Oct 27, 2017
"Did it ever occur to you that sometimes an opinion is mainstream because it is correct and logical?"
"jews"

That's a hell of a jump right there.

You'd think having a billionaire trust fund baby 'white capitalist who controls America' being in the highest seat of power would dissuade them from trying to use that argument but nope, it's the Jews I guess.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is the right so obssessed with the concept that Donald Trump is being targeted by the media, because of (((Jews))) when there are countless examples of the man being a complete garbage person both on camera and hell, on his Twitter?

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I think you need to go back and watch that excellent Vice video about Charlottesville to give you an idea of what we are up against.

We need to take these people as seriously as they are taking themselves. Even when they say it's "for the lulz", you know damn well it's deeper than that.

Wired had an article on this:

https://www.wired.com/story/information-terrorists-trying-to-reshape-america/
Since the advent of Donald Trump's candidacy, there's been a ton of focus on botnets and sockpuppets—automated and semiautomated social media accounts that use disinformation to manipulate public opinion.

But the spotlight on bots has overshadowed the importance of the people who often initiate the flood and flow of information, and how the narratives they build over time influence how we see politics, ourselves, and the world around us.

Definitely not all for the "lulz".

Long ass read though.