• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DoubleYou

Oct 26, 2017
zGHQb4O.gif

Nope

Oct 27, 2017
E8C63E55B021246EFB6C48BFB1C97DCCB7249E34

First thing that comes to mind. The head looks ok, but the arms/hands and legs/feet looks weird? Sonics supposed to be this skinny shit and he's got better calves than I do?

Get the fuck outta here

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god its going to be terrible. Looks like a dude in a suit. First thing that came to mind was that gif of the kid in a wheel chair eating the chilli dog in sonic cosplay

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
this looks to rival the Michael Bay TMNT films for most repellent CG protagonist design in a CG/live-action hybrid film. can't wait to see how bad the full design looks

I take back every negative thing I said about Detective Pikachu using realistic fur and scales and such; it could have been so much worse

and they didn't even use the ring sound effect from the games. wtf

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Ah yes, just what the Sonic franchise needed, a Hollywood made movie starring a pseudo humanoid looking Sonic. Why WHY their obsession on turning every single cartoon character into a lifeless realistic CG creature!?

Hope Nintendo doesn't allow any of that shit on their upcoming Mario movie.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
I like that OP video where IGN decided to paste gigantic white text over every single frame of the poster. And then added things like, 'Fans will notice..." because I can't really notice anything with the block text in the way. I was waiting that whole time for a clear pan of the poster. Never happened.

That was the dumbest 2018 social media #content possible.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, I heard about this movie on LPOTL. Henry Zewebrowski was going to be Dr. Robo and had given a performance won the job but they gave the job to Jim Carrey for the star power.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Annnnd fuck.

The hands are giving me the creeps. No gloves? Body is like a child chimp.

nopressure

Oct 28, 2017
It's funny how Sega does so many bad things to the Sonic franchise, yet it remains such a strong brand.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
From the makers of Fast and the Furious comes a hero for a new generation:
'You might have heard of me, I'm just a guy who likes to run' LIL XAN BLARES IN THE BACKGROUND 'My name is Sonic'

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
He's going to look like a Blue Grinch, isn't he?

Man has Sonic had a rough life. At least he's almost dead.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that they're hiding his face should be extremely worrying.