Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Protesting in public spaces is fine and necessary. I don't like this idea of going to a person's house and threatening violence though, this is a shitty line to cross for me.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Oh wow, that was record time!

So you're cool with frightening the families and children of people you dont like in their own homes?
You're recording times now? I'm just tired of your disingenuous hand-wringing anytime anything involving Republicans comes up. if you want me to pull receipts, I absolutely can. If he cared about his kids he wouldn't put them in that position, he wouldn't go promote fascism to millions of people everyday.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
"Won't someone think of the children" while children are currently being raised by fascist white supremacists.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If you think it's okay to show his private residence to the public and make actual threats to his life, there's something wrong with you.

Benita

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
Their dad is a white supremacist enabling other white supremacists and the wife is willingly married to him. I feel bad for the kids that they'll grow up with a white supremacist father but as long as the protestors aren't actually attacking anyone.... yes I'm totally cool with it.
And you would be ok with anyone else to apply that same logic to your family and kids based on your own personal beliefs?

I'm sorry but no, you don't get to do this.

You don't get to minimize fascist, xenophobic rhetoric broadcast to millions of people as "dumb shit" to set up your interrogation of the other posters here. It's gross and it's dishonest.

Sorry bruh, I did it. Carlson is a fucking asshole but the people doing this shit at his family home aren't much better.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
After mail bombs, synagogue killings and plowing through a crowd on a street, Fox News and all it hosts can go straight to hell with all their radicalizing rhetoric.

They should be on Sean Hannity's doorstep though. Tucker is just a dopey clownshoe. Hannity is a much more vile creature.

Jan 10, 2018
DAE think protesting outside someone's house is the same as mailing bombs and murdering people???

No. Only Trump could be further from the truth.

My point was that the other side went far beyond. The mere fact they exist goes beyond. The other side defined themselves trough rejecting the humanity of people based on their religion and skin colour. There is dispute and than there is cancelling the civil code.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
To me Tucker is no different than a Klan member. Are they supposed to be off limits now because they have kids? Hell if these people were smart, they'd just have kids with them all the time that way their racism would go unchecked by all the "concerned people".

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
And you would be ok with anyone else to apply that same logic to your family and kids based on your own personal beliefs?
You don't get to equivocate white supremacism with non white supremacism. But sure, people are free to protest outside my house at any time.

If you think it's okay to show his private residence to the public and make actual threats to his life, there's something wrong with you.
They're not making threats on his life.

Great. This will definitely tone him down, idiots.
Ah the old we shouldnt anger the white supremacists argument.

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018

Are you seriously comparing the beliefs of white nationalist Neo-Nazism to beliefs in tolerance? It's "both sides" for you, am I right?

Edit: People like you disgust me.

Last edited:

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How many people have been killed in the past weeks because of a conspiracy theory about the migrant caravan? Where are these conspiracy theories coming out of? No one seems to know. It's a complete mystery.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
After mail bombs, synagogue killings and plowing through a crowd on a street, Fox News and all it hosts can go straight to hell with all their radicalizing rhetoric.

They should be on Sean Hannity's doorstep though. Tucker is just a dopey clownshoe. Hannity is a much more vile creature.
Hannity is certainly far dangerous and has played a direct role in the current state of things.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
Listen, right wingers have never cared about civility. Obama tried his best to make a presidency built over bipartisanship and they spit in his hand too many times to count.

No matter what leftists do, they will always be characterized as dangerous and uncivil.

So fuck playing by their rules.

Actions like these ones represents what happens when some idiot like Tucker makes a show that makes life for minorities harder every week. At some point you just snap and want immediate change, and I cant shame anyone for reacting this way.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You don't get to equivocate white supremacism with non white supremacism. But sure, people are free to protest outside my house at any time.

They're not making threats on his life.

Ah the old we shouldnt anger the white supremacists argument.
Saying "we know where you live, we know where you sleep at night" is a threat.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that Tucker Carlson is still around in the year of our lord 2018 after being ethered by Jon Stewart in 2004 still boggles my mind.

Jan 10, 2018
I think it is fair to say that the thread should be closed until there is further development.

There won't be any fruitile conversation in here

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Thread should probably be locked. There's no discussion to be had, we've seen the story. It's just people taking swipes at each other now.

Benita

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
You're recording times now? I'm just tired of your disingenuous hand-wringing anytime anything involving Republicans comes up. if you want me to pull receipts, I absolutely can. If he cared about his kids he wouldn't put them in that position, he wouldn't go promote fascism to millions of people everyday.

You've already failed miserably in previous attempts to paint me as an alt-right shitheel so If you want to "pull receipts", you best do a thorough job because I've been crystal fucking clear in my opinions on Trump and the Republican party.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Let these people keep making their millions from sowing discord in peace, y'all. Accountability would be un-American.

Nista

Oct 26, 2017
You mean if protestors went to neighborhoods and posted signs telling everyone that someone there was a murderer and picketed their houses and shouted murderer at young girls walking into public health centers? You mean that sort of thing? The sort of thing Republicans have been doing for literally decades now. The difference is they do it to frightened doctors and young women who never hurt them, as opposed to doing it to politicians and media people that drive hatred that does hurt people.

I feel exactly 0 sympathy for FOX News commentators and republican politicians when they sat back and encouraged this kind of behavior by anti-choice protesters for YEARS. Even saying it's a Christian thing to do to terrorize women and doctors going about their daily lives. But I guess their families don't count.

You reap what you sow.

Nerdyone

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Sorry bruh, I did it. Carlson is a fucking asshole but the people doing this shit at his family home aren't much better.

Agree. The guy isn't a politician, he's a part of the conservative media. Protest his company but leave his family alone.

Stellar

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Awesome. Tucker Carlson has pushed tons of white supremacist talking points on national TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.