• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG-JG

Oct 27, 2017
America is fucked, Dems wont win any election. Every close election is being hacked, suppressed, and purged. This country is doomed. Fuck you Trump and all GOP. I would like to be more optimistic but that is gone. I want to be so wrong, I have voted and hope so many vote for Dems and they win. It is very unlikely at this point.

Pookmunki

Oct 27, 2017
I await with dread Trump's statement when a bomb manifests that he doesn't deem fit to require quotation marks to discuss.

Your country is so damaged, i weep for you.

smoothj

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's so crazy to me to see our President tweeting, let alone tweet shit like this.

I honestly think his use of twitter and how powerful it can be is what he'll be remembered for.

Can't wait until he's gone.. dude is such a dangerous clown.

Nov 6, 2017
America is fucked, Dems wont win any election. Every close election is being hacked, suppressed, and purged. This country is doomed. Fuck you Trump and all GOP. I would like to be more optimistic but that is gone. I want to be so wrong, I have voted and hope so many vote for Dems and they win. It is very unlikely at this point.

Christ dude.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Next step, thumbs up for "bombs" at next rally.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
The way his voter base thinks, putting the word bomb in quotations is the worst possible move. "
Oh trump used quotation marks, so you know, its not domestic terrorism because the president does not see it as a real threat in the least bit. Its okay in his books! "
You just know there is a neanderthal out there with this exact train of thought.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
President of the united states out here suggesting false flags or at least downplaying bombs being sent around the country to politicians.
Truly hell.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
How about you go open one Trump and prove to the rest of us and your deplorable goons how fake they are

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this "Bomb" stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!
I remember a time when presidents encouraged all Americans to go out and vote...

Starvigil

Oct 30, 2017
You know when you're in your head and space out a bit but then get back to reality? He doesn't. Seems like a lot of people just live in a bubble and nothing matters. Bombs were sent to political figures. And this clown talks about himself.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Is there any evidence that the bombing attempts are effecting voting or is he just making that up?

Why am I even asking.. :/
Dumbass Donald tweeting false flag conspiracy theories about a domestic terrorist.

There is no bottom.
The terrorist is clearly one of his followers so of course he is.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if they had been sent to a rightwing figure, he would probably be calling for shutting down the postal service and blaming the democrats for their "aggressive" language

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Soros must be fuming his little ploy got uncovered!!

i am so tired of this horseshit

Nov 30, 2017
You gotta be a special kind of stupid to minimize terror. The fact that the president of the United States is the one doing it is just so telling of how bad the Republican party has gotten, because outside of a couple of high profile GOP members, no one is going to tell him to shut up.

"has gotten"

They've always been at least this bad, oftentimes worse with their impact. They just dressed up their intent better.

BigAT

Oct 30, 2017
Sooner or later he will complain why these bombs didn't explode.
301517.jpg

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Fuck Trump and anyone who supports him. Also fuck anyone saying we should be civil any longer with these scumbags. They do not deserve respect of peace of mind for allowing this man to talk like he does.

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
How the hell is this real. People could've died. It is a terrorist attack and this is the response?! I know it's Trump and it's who he is but this makes me ashamed to be an American.

Status
Not open for further replies.