ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I see a lot of commentary that he would already have been indicted by now if not for being POTUS, also that he may not face charges until after leaving the Office, which suggests you can commit crimes to obtain the Office and then once you're there, you're untouchable.
Well, it's an unsettled constitutional question, whether or not impeachment is an exclusive remedy against the president or not. I guess the choice for Mueller, etc. is whether to take it to the Supreme Court and possibly lose (and set a bad precedent) or to find a better way to go about it. Such as waiting until he's out of office, I guess.
Does he know what "retained" means? He's saying don't retain, meaning don't hold or keep. So he's saying to get rid of the guy in that tweet.
In the context of an attorney, it's correct.
Yup, heard it on AM conservative radio yesterday
Yeah, Santorum was spouting this nonsense on CNN and Toobin and the female guest were ripping him a new one.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
It was FM radio I heard, but no matter. Mark Levin is just as crazy as AM hosts and so is the guy O'Connor that filled in for him last night. Here's a recap of the argument presented archcived on their site:

Dec 12th Mark Levin covering Cohen Sentencing

Snippet:
December 12, 2018
Posted on December 12, 2018
On Wednesday's Mark Levin Show, Larry O'Connor from WMAL fills in. Have you noticed the media isn't talking about Russian collusion while Michael Cohen takes the spotlight for his guilty plea and sentencing earlier today. Despite his admission of guilt, Cohen did not actually break any campaign finance laws. The Southern District of New York is not an expert in campaign finance violations yet the media refuses to question the self-serving memo released by these prosecutors. It's simply not illegal to pay and/or accept money for a non-disclosure agreement. It's completely legal. This whole legal strategy was done for one reason — to get Donald Trump! Using your own money to make private payments is simply not a violation of the law. Then, General Michael Flynn was railroaded and pursued for violating the Logan Act but eventually charged with making a misstatement to the FBI, that the FBI acknowledged was likely an intentional falsehood, which is why Special Counsel Robert Mueller recommended no jail time.

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
Remember when Trump fans thought they were part of a cool lulz movement and would defend him and then they gave up and went quiet when it got to the "I shat myself on purpose" level?

I really hope a lot of people out there are experiencing the dawning realization that they fucked up big by ever thinking of supporting Trump.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
I really hope a lot of people out there are experiencing the dawning realization that they fucked up big by ever thinking of supporting Trump.

Even if this is the case someday. Most of them won't have the balls to admit it. They will mostly shut up about politics and whine whenever someone brings it up. Usually they try to act "above" the din of politics. Just because their favorite shitstain turns out to have been made of shit.