• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
The World
Don't dox CBP employees please please. Lot of them actually try to be helpful, most are just following orders.

CBP is actually one of the few government places where minorities are employed in far greater numbers than other areas. Majority of the southern border CBP agents are of Latino origin.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I'm living for all the Republican ghouls getting thrown out of restaurants.

Make their life hell, they have no problem inflicting their hatred and bigotry on everyone else.

RadicalR

Oct 27, 2017
Don't dox CBP employees please please. Lot of them actually try to be helpful, most are just following orders.

CBP is actually one of the few government places where minorities are employed in far greater numbers than other areas. Majority of the southern border CBP agents are of Latino origin.

Then they can refuse and quit. Following orders isn't a good excuse. If this continues to escalate, they are going to be on trial like the Nazis soldiers.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
DgX3yIhUYAEOjLF.jpg:large

DgX5YtqVAAAM0wm.jpg:large

So he knows the result. Guilty.

xenocide

Oct 25, 2017
Vermont
The only one that I ever thought was spot on was "Low Energy Jeb". Jeb was about as charismatic as a wet paper bag. I'm not sure who actually came up with "Crooked Hillary", but that definitely stuck.

Mike Huckabee going all in on the Pro-Racism Strategy. Well played.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
The only one that I ever thought was spot on was "Low Energy Jeb". Jeb was about as charismatic as a wet paper bag. I'm not sure who actually came up with "Crooked Hillary", but that definitely stuck.

All his other ones were pure projection. "Lyin'", "Crooked", "Little" (hands) all describe Trump. Actually so does Low Energy, given Trump slowly shuffles around like a sack of potatoes given training wheels.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
I think Lyin' and Little actually fit Cruz/Rubio pretty well, even if Trump was just projecting. He clearly ran out of creativity and has just recycled the same nicknames since.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina

Plus it's goddamn Wikileaks scraping Linkdin and posting the results. Russia WANTS chaos and division.

"MUH DAWTER IS GOIN' TO JAAAAAAAAAAAILLL I GOTTA STAWP IT!!!"

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
So, Felix Sater and Cohen are both cooperating, according to Arnold.
Felix Sater probably is cooperating, at least.
Trump's "zero tolerance" policy means prosecutors are having to divert resources from drug smuggling cases to handle thousands of misdemeanors that end with $10 fines and time served.
So the drug war is going to get even worse. Awesome.

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Just following orders. Like the Nazis.
LambTheSham isn't going to be a thing.

Oh yay, a kiss of death. Good news for Lamb.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
We do a much better job of keeping them in cages and wrapping them in foil?
Strange thing for the President to brag about...

And fucking LOL at him decrying "fake media" while quoting Drudge - dude has zero concept of irony.

Oct 26, 2017
Felix Sater probably is cooperating, at least.

So the drug war is going to get even worse. Awesome.

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

It was incredibly dumb for MSNBC and CNN to give so much air-time to Tom Arnold.

They reduce the Russian investigation to tabloid fodder when they let joke characters make a spectacle like that. No new information or insight is gained from it.

Totakeke

Oct 25, 2017
Treat people respectfully? What a load of horseshit for the amount of harm she has done being the mouthpiece for the Trump administration.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
Treating those with whom you disagree with "respect"? Yeah right. Those words are meaningless while her father tweets about Democrats embracing violent gangs and she says nothing. Seriously fucking done with these hypocrites feigning civility while their colleagues and family members say and write the most vile partisan bullshit. The same goes for Ivanka - spare me with your attempts to appear moderate and open to both sides while your father is spewing forth with some of the worst immigrant race-baiting in recent memory.

dragonchild

Oct 26, 2017
It's a technicality, she doesn't recognize those that she harms as people.
Snark-like typing detected? In all seriousness she's a simple sort. I believe she genuinely thinks she's a respectful person. Her problem is the same one ultimately shared by Trump himself, every last one of his voters, and arguably the root cause of every major issue in this country of the last twenty years. . .

She uses denial as a coping mechanism.

Status
Not open for further replies.