• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
And as everyone who ever played Goldeneye knows, nothing beats a Klobb!
Except perhaps...

tumblr_lidc6k7AE21qbdloto1_500.jpg

Two Klobbs!

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all are making me feel really bad. And it isn't the first time. Shit is real and and I do try to learn from it but I guess I'm still prone to mistakes not up to y'all's standards. And generally I feel like it's not worthy of the massive amount of posts from tons of posters giving me shit. Like oh I said a speech trump gave with 70+ percent approvals would come off well. Response, let's shit all over him.

And if you look at my post history I'm obviously not some kind of trump supporter. Other shit I get shit over is by far less offensive (if you can even qualify this as offensive), and now a mod is calling me out on what exactly?

If the vibe is y'all want me to go I guess I will. Seems a bit fucked though. This site is a huge part of my life and I love being a part of it.

Last edited:

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Shane Goldmacher @ShaneGoldmacher

Klobuchar's website is "Paid for by AFA, Inc."

Her Senate campaign committee is "Klobuchar for Minnesota."

So...

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Y'all are making me feel really bad. And it isn't the first time. Shit is real and and I do try to learn from it but I guess I'm still prone to mistakes not up to y'all's standards. And generally I feel like it's not worthy of the massive amount of posts from tons of posters giving me shit. Like oh I said a speech trump gave with 70+ percent approvals would come off well. Response, let's shit all over him.

70+ percent approval?

Do you have proofs of purchase for this?

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I just thought it was really strange to say that Trump was acing his speech when even fuckin' Rick Santorum called it bad. It's all good, I say dumb things too sometimes and have to correct myself. I think it spiraled because to the vast majority of people it was quite clear this was at best the same stuff Trump had done in the past, which is just reading off a page or screen.

So I think your post is a really easy target in that sense. It's all good just try to learn from it and move on. Sometimes it's a tough thing to do.

Yet even know you're continuing to say silly things. 70% approval.. according to who? Unless I'm misunderstanding you

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017

And if you look at my post history I'm obviously not some kind of trump supporter. Other shit I get shit over is by far less offensive (if you can even qualify this as offensive), and now a mod is calling me out on what exactly?

If the vibe is y'all want me to go I guess I will. Seems a bit fucked though. This site is a huge part of my life and I love being a part of it.

It was more like suggesting that Abrams' speech was boring while Trump's low standard speech was successful.

kcp12304

Oct 27, 2017
I saw on CBS a 73% approval poll. I guess we'll have to wait for speech specific polls to be written down.

IIRC, most SOTU speeches get high marks because the President's supporters are mostly the ones watching it. The overall approval probably won't change because of this. At least not in the long term.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Go to bed. Tomorrow, continue posting on the site.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
You know I'm actually curious about when you pulled Kamala ahead of Gillibrand.
Gillibrand's instincts are not as sharp as I initially thought.

I also loved Harris's town hall and campaign rollout. I worried that she, like Beto, would be on the kumbaya train. Happy I was wrong. She moved ahead more than Gillibrand moved behind.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017

I think PoliERA is a fairly close-knit community, and with that comes a lot of sarcasm/taking the piss. So I don't think it's people wanting you to go, but people mocking you because you said something dumb. Like, the equivalent of you sidling up to a cute guy/girl, and saying "Wibble!". People are going to mock you for that, even if you know it was dumb. No harm is meant, and I've seen enough people here be run-out because they're trying to both-sides/troll/flaunt their ignorance and get away with it, that I don't think this is happening to you. :)

Boxxy

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is there a guy here hoping for an approval bump like another govt shutdown isn't about to happen?

pigeon

Oct 25, 2017

The opinions of posters on this videogame message board is not important or relevant to whether or not you are a good and capable human being, and if you took a poll of PoliERA on whether "ZOONAMI should leave the board forever" I promise you it would have like 87% "don't know/no opinion."

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Gillibrand's instincts are not as sharp as I initially thought.

I also loved Harris's town hall and campaign rollout. I worried that she, like Beto, would be on the kumbaya train. Happy I was wrong. She moved ahead more than Gillibrand moved behind.
Her approach to Trump and his admin was a 180 from Gillibrand. She actually called them out and noted that Trump didn't create racism and bigotry. This heal the divide shit is the quickest way to lose my vote.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
CNN poll showing 39% believe he will succeed in finding a bipartisan solution on border security, 53% no.

Despite 58% saying he did a good job with his speech.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Status
Not open for further replies.