Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Remember that rumor about the Trump admin who got honeypotted then they did nothing about his security clearance? Welp:

Rumor inside NSC is that Peek 'had relations with Russian hookers and could not locate his government cell phone,' insider source tells me. https://t.co/kOpYcOCSlu

He's not even fired, he's on administrative leave lol

Pangloss predicted this a couple days ago lol.

Also I told my husband about the NYT shenanigans last night and he laughed harder than I've seen him do so in a long ass time. Thanks NYT.

Akabeko

Oct 27, 2017
NH campaign update: had some Yang supporters come by my house yesterday. Kind of blew them off because my wife / youngest were taking a nap and didn't want the noise to wake them up.

Meauxse

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Can snakes march?

TBF, it does seem like it was a specific decision to march together. Hopefully this helps soothe tensions as well as that photo with both of them shaking hands across Bernie's future VP pick in white.

shadow_shogun

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
@mkraju
Democrats requested Bolton testify in the House, but he warned that he would fight any subpoena in court. Democrats opted not to take the fight to court, warning doing so would lead to a protracted court fight
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
They didn't want John Bolton and others in the House. They were in too much of a rush. Now they want them all in the Senate. Not supposed to be that way!
10:56 - 20 Jan 2020

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
What is the best argument against a biden v trump race?
Not one based on feelings/emotion, but in fact and precedent

Honestly he's starting to grow on me.
At least his polling numbers are. I want trump completely destroyed at the polls.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Breaking News: President Trump's legal team will dismiss impeachment as a "rigged process" in its formal brief, urging the Senate to quickly acquit him at trial https://t.co/3Zfla9Nb8Q

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
What is the best argument against a biden v trump race?
Not one based on feelings/emotion, but in fact and precedent

Honestly he's starting to grow on me.
At least his polling numbers are. I want trump completely destroyed at the polls.
He's in the best position to win, which for me is the most important thing, i.e. getting rid of Trump is top priority. He's not my first choice, and it sucks that he will be (or should be...) a one term Pres.

I'm concerned how the upcoming Senate trial against the Bidens will go, and how he and his son will fare when subpoenad. Perhaps Hillary's testimony about emails and Benghazi in the trial will help to distract.

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
But... didn't they READ THE TRANSCRIPT?

Hilarious that they spend months denying it happened, then throw all that out the window to claim, "Fuck it, he did it, but that's OK."

They always do this, and the media lets him slide every single time.

Or more exactly, the media lets him slide because the public loses interest in the scandal.

MetalMagus

Avenger
Oct 16, 2018
Maine
But... didn't they READ THE TRANSCRIPT?

Hilarious that they spend months denying it happened, then throw all that out the window to claim, "Fuck it, he did it, but that's OK."

Honestly, this makes me pretty uneasy. If Trump's team has embraced the "It's acceptable for the President to leverage his power to solicit foreign aid in his election" and the Senate follows through with an acquittal in a sham election... well Trump's just going to go HAM in strong-arming others through the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.