Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
If ahievments and all that are tied to warbands, does that mean that the balance of power is going account wide?

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
If ahievments and all that are tied to warbands, does that mean that the balance of power is going account wide?
it already is, i'm pretty sure. you still need to unlock the additional tints for every class, but i think they already changed it to only require the quest once for the base appearance.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
Warband heroics/mythic+ follower dungeons where all your chars are eligible for loot, please.

Ultratech

Oct 25, 2017
it already is, i'm pretty sure. you still need to unlock the additional tints for every class, but i think they already changed it to only require the quest once for the base appearance.
Yeah, BoP was made Account-wide a while ago.

The requirements for the other Tints should be Account-wide as well, so they should be automatically unlocked on other characters as long as you've done what's required.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Yeah, BoP was made Account-wide a while ago.

The requirements for the other Tints should be Account-wide as well, so they should be automatically unlocked on other characters as long as you've done what's required.

oh wow, that's nice. I'm currently working on it since I never did back in legion.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
They have two of the better ones tho
archon is super boring from what we know even if it's competent, and oracle is just bad even in its revamped state

voidweaver is fine but holy priests are fucked by this new system. nothing flashy or especially engaging to play

Last edited:

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Voidweaver does my SPriest the service of not giving me extra Surge procs to panic about slotting into his chaotic rotation nor leaning harder into any slightly-higher-DPS-than-Mind-Flay class tree buttons (please delete Mindgames), but boy is it tough to want to not be super void-themed as Shadow. I guess that's a battle long since lost, but still

Speaking of pointless class tree buttons, my MM Hunter is bound to be neglected, by the look of those hero trees

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
www.icy-veins.com

Is a Dye System Coming to World of Warcraft in the War Within?

WoWs next expansion is already full of amazing new features, but it might just have one more ace up its sleeve! The ability to change colors on, well everything really, has been one of the top community request since forever, and there are some hints that some form of a dyeing system could be in ...

There's some kind of dye system being tested

If they're going to borrow the best features from GW2 like mount flight, might as well steal what is undoubtedly one of GW2's most lucrative systems. Anet sells dye packs by the bucketload, but I've never been a fan of the gamble aspect.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
"Sanctuary has been redesigned – Consecration's benefit persists for 4 seconds after you leave it."

Mashallah.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I cant stand MMOChampion anymore, just a sea of negativity.

Sucks because i used to love that site.

Vinx

Sep 9, 2019
www.icy-veins.com

WoWs next expansion is already full of amazing new features, but it might just have one more ace up its sleeve! The ability to change colors on, well everything really, has been one of the top community request since forever, and there are some hints that some form of a dyeing system could be in ...

A dye system would be the biggest improvement Blizzard could make to WoW right now.

I would even settle for a system that when you get a piece of your armor tier you can select which color you want.

Very frustrating that the color scheme you like is the Mythic raid or Elite PvP version.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
www.icy-veins.com

This would be amazing!

After playing GW2, ESO, and FFXIV, the absence of a dye system definitely stands out as something missing from WoW.

I'm not sure if it could ever be as good as those other games without an insane amount of work, but it would be nice.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This would be amazing!

After playing GW2, ESO, and FFXIV, the absence of a dye system definitely stands out as something missing from WoW.

I'm not sure if it could ever be as good as those other games without an insane amount of work, but it would be nice.

If they were ever to add it to WoW, I imagine it would be a situation where it would only be doable with new armor pieces added with whichever expansion it's attached to, at least at first. Maybe some popular legacy gear could be grandfathered in down the line.

Zealuu

Feb 13, 2018
Mists less than 12 hours away, unless I counted wrong!

Gonna finally take the opportunity to level up a monk, the one non-hero class I've never really gotten into. But it looks so cool! And now, being able to get all those juicy MoP transmogs without an endless rep grind... We all want the Cool Hat

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Thinking about either a Pandaren Warrior to take advantage of all those cool animations I never get to see or a Mage since I've never played those more than five minutes.

Zealuu

Feb 13, 2018
Thinking about either a Pandaren Warrior to take advantage of all those cool animations I never get to see or a Mage since I've never played those more than five minutes.

As a mage main I'm a little biased, but Frost mage is very fun and fast paced these days. And being able to make food + teleport anywhere is great QoL

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
I still haven't fully decided what I want to play for Mists remix. I have too many options, since I only have 3 level 70s(mage, warrior, shaman).

I'm leaning towards human ret pally, for that generic hero flavor. The last time I played a human was Legion I think, and I still haven't done their heritage armor quest. Or maybe a lightforged draenei? I kinda want to make her a dwarf, but my main is a female dwarf mage, but my shaman and warrior are also female dwarfs!

I could also try a hunter -- it's a class I keep trying to get into, but I find that their attacks lack impact and aren't very satisfying. I do like the collecting of pets though. Maybe night elf, though again, a dwarf would be better lol

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
As I'm slowly shifting into a 'start stockpiling for TWW' mode, is there any addon out there that lists current WQs that give significant gold rewards? At the moment I'm clumsily scanning over the map to do so. Certainly integrating any dragonracing WQs into my completion of the various achievements is proving lucrative, if sporadically.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
As I'm slowly shifting into a 'start stockpiling for TWW' mode, is there any addon out there that lists current WQs that give significant gold rewards? At the moment I'm clumsily scanning over the map to do so. Certainly integrating any dragonracing WQs into my completion of the various achievements is proving lucrative, if sporadically.

World Quests List. Exactly what it says on the tin and you can sort by reward type.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Panda remix will be my excuse to really try playing WoW on my m1pro MBP. It's something I've wanted to give a solid try for a while and the thought of playing MoP Remix on the couch with some shows on in the background sounds like a good time.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
so how packed will this be...thinking about holding off for a while..its going to be pretty crazty.

Shahadan

Oct 27, 2017
20 years and they still didn't learn that killing a single mob as the first quest is always a pain in the ass

Firewithin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Orange County
planning not to upgrade gear to horde as much bronze as i can for mounts. if i NEED to i guess i will but will hope just leveling will be good enough to get a feel for how quickly bronze can be aquired.