• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What will Phil announce next week?

• Everything

Votes: 264 30.7%
  • Most of it

Votes: 218 25.4%
  • Something

Votes: 199 23.2%
  • A sliver

Votes: 94 10.9%
  • Nothing

Votes: 73 8.5%
  • Halo 7: The Dark World

Votes: 216 25.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super

Studied the Buster Sword
Jan 29, 2022
Starfield 60 FPS on PS5 Pro would be a wild timeline.

00Quan[T]

Banned
May 12, 2022
Guess the executives got tired of waiting the turnover, historical moment, this shit will shake-up the industry mad hard.

dseed

Oct 27, 2017
So Xbox will just be the platform if you want gamepass? I could see that working maybe but man 2024 continues to be wild.

Megabreath

Oct 25, 2018
Definitely makes sense in the current gaming climate, especially xbox who spend billions on these games to give them away through subscriptions, they are gonna want that money back.

I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing some PS games on Xbox like Horizon and GOW 2018

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Bethesda and Activision games are huge, don't get me wrong but Xbox going multiplatform will only truly sink in with me if we start seeing Halo, Gears and Forza on PlayStation/Nintendo

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
A live look in at Pete Hines….

shawn-michaels.gif

Fabs

Aug 22, 2019
It'll be a good game now at least. Wonder what that means for Indiana Jones. Death of the Xbox is sad as a former sega fan going through it again.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
the-rock-raising-eyebrow.gif

Though I wasn't particularly interested in Starfield to begin with, and less still with the reception it's gotten. However...

Elder Scrolls VI for PS5/Pro incoming?

...this would interest me. I was admittedly pretty sore about the idea of waiting almost two decades for a new Elder Scrolls only for it to not come out on PS. Like, I get it, those were the worst versions of Oblivion and Skyrim, but dammit, I played them 😭

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
xboxera.com

EXCLUSIVE | Microsoft plans Starfield launch for PlayStation 5

For many weeks now, rumours have persisted regarding Microsoft’s intentions to release a number of 1st party games – namely Hi-Fi Rush and Sea of Thieves

According to sources, Hi-Fi Rush's release on rival platforms is tentatively planned for Q1 this year, and we've been advised to expect Microsoft to make a more public announcement on this new strategy this month.

Same article as the Starfield one, but this is also news worthy.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Big Phil wasn't lying about everyone being in the Xbox ecosystem lol.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Makes sense. I could totally see it coming to Switch 2 also. People like the Bethesda formula.

Ulcus

Nov 3, 2017
The other point, is that smart TV , Apple TV in the future could be powerful enough to run GamePass, so They could make a console like the S has one option, or just get the latest TV or stream box and have access to it that way. More money for them.

Xion_Stellar

Oct 25, 2017
Too late the well is tainted.
I will sell some copies of course but it won't sell as well it could have had the game been there day 1 when people were ignorant of the game's mediocrity.

RPG

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Not really surprised. Kinda expected them to release a post-DLC complete edition, just expected it to be a bit further out.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
I don't see why this is surprising. They're trying to sell a subscription service.

If people want to buy components of that service at the cost of multiple months of sub fees, then they should be all the more happy.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Well. I'm certain that won't cause some people to freak out or anything. No sir.

JT_77

Mar 15, 2021
Too bad every PS owner thinks Starfield is the worst game of all time and won't buy it!

boogerbrain51

Nov 3, 2020
Is this why they were acquiring so many publishers? Microsoft really gonna be a giant third party brand so crazy now

Status
Not open for further replies.