rude

Oct 25, 2017
What other Ls has he gotten? I don't really follow him at all.
Publicly shaming two or three straight men for not fucking him and getting his goons to attack their insta/twitter pages
Coachella security scandal and Tati having a mental breakdown on Instagram over it
Coachella assless chaps pic becoming a social media meme
His singing becoming a meme
Internet finding out he's charging 50k an hour for events

There's more I'm not thinking of. There was basically a new thing to talk about regarding him constantly this past month.

Last edited:

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So basically Tati didn't have shit to say when her buddy Jeffree Star was out here saying "n*gger this n*gger that" but now she's in her feelings and doing an exposé because James Charles was caught shilling her competitors PLACEBO vitamins instead of her PLACEBO vitamins. Tati just feels an extra level of betrayal because she's been trying and failing for years to get pregnant and so obviously sees (saw) JC as a surrogate son. Fuck that sexual predator tip she's on considering she was doing video collabs WITH JC even after she found that out.

Fuck her and James Charles and Jeffree Star and damn near the entire YouTube beauty community.
Yo seriously, this. Don't think the exposer did this out of the fucking goodness of their heart. They knew the whole time and only now decided to do shit cause $$$$$. Wouldn't surprise me if this fucking scumbag tries to deflect by exposing more people or something.

But also fuck this dude.

Fuck. Them. All.

These fucking youtubers/Instagram influencers man. I ain't one of the 'old man yelling at clouds' type but fucking seriously.

i_am_ben

Oct 27, 2017
To be honest, Tati has always struck me as one of the nicer and hardest working YouTube make-up gurus.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
what I don't uderstand is why is Tati getting 3 million after the Bye Sister video.

does she exposing JC make her more likeable or her videos more entertaining?

Exposure. There's a shit ton of people following the drama, and her video is being passed around. She's also getting promoted by the youtube algorithm, because JC's (seemingly) hot (see previous about him getting a crap ton of video views in the past couple of days), people see her being genuine and heartfelt, and go "oh, she looks like someone I'd want to follow" and subscribe.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Jackie Aina
Patricia Bright
Alyssa Ashley
Nyma Tang (special shout-out to her for repping for the deep dark skin tones)

Thanks for this list. My searching skills must be awful because I've only seen/been recommended Patricia out of this list and it's awesome to have more.

Jul 18, 2018
So basically Tati didn't have shit to say when her buddy Jeffree Star was out here saying "n*gger this n*gger that" but now she's in her feelings and doing an exposé because James Charles was caught shilling her competitors PLACEBO vitamins instead of her PLACEBO vitamins. Tati just feels an extra level of betrayal because she's been trying and failing for years to get pregnant and so obviously sees (saw) JC as a surrogate son. Fuck that sexual predator tip she's on considering she was doing video collabs WITH JC even after she found that out.

Fuck her and James Charles and Jeffree Star and damn near the entire YouTube beauty community.
To be honest, Tati has always struck me as one of the nicer and hardest working YouTube make-up gurus.

What to quote this so more people see it. This is the real damn truth. No one this big is really genuine... It's only when they get backstabbed or are vulnerable when they start to gather the cattle. She let him continue this without speaking to her audience for so long.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Why does such a creepy egotistical piece of shit have to be so hot
Hot narcissists take advantage of that privilege.
images

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I was disappointed to read some of these tweets from Maclean.
https://amp.reddit.com/r/BeautyGuruChatter/comments/a1iv9e/old_tweets_from_john_maclean/

I kind of went down the rabbit hole the other day from this thread and was getting a big kick out of watching macleans videos but apparently there's some gross ass issues there too
Jesus fucking christ, supporting Hopkins? Saying calling someone as white as a vampire is worse than a gorilla?

Ffs, the list of good people on YouTube grows shorter by the day.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If he changed then why was he was caught calling Jackie Aina, a black woman, a GORILLA in 2018? And just called some other black blogger a baboon a few months ago? Nobody who calls people N*GGERS ever changes, they just become covert with their racism.

Take the Lana avatar off, you don't deserve to stan the legend.

Wasn't this proven to be fake?

Snagret

Oct 25, 2017
I was disappointed to read some of these tweets from Maclean.
https://amp.reddit.com/r/BeautyGuruChatter/comments/a1iv9e/old_tweets_from_john_maclean/

I kind of went down the rabbit hole the other day from this thread and was getting a big kick out of watching macleans videos but apparently there's some gross ass issues there too
lmao the top post
all beauty gurus have to do is sit and apply some damn make up, how do they all keep fucking up repeatedly

The stuff about skin tone is Yikes! What the fuck, John?

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Man, the more I dig into all of this, the more the makeup community seems like the same kind of asshole as the gaming community.

The tech youtubers are next.

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
This is a textbook example of too much fame going to someone's head. He got swept up in it all.

None of this situation is surprising. He's always come across as fake with a massive ego to me. He doesn't deserve the success.

May 17, 2018
As an anecdote: I have a coworker whose entire hook up history is almost always with men whom he says claim they are straight until suddenly they end up making out with him and/or sleeping with him. I've seen it happen. I've introduced him to straight acquaintances that eventually end up hooking up with him. People with girlfriends and a lifelong history of being heterosexual who cheat on their girls with this guy. He's kind of proud of it, I find it kind creepy. The "turning straight men" aspect is incredibly appealing to him.

Anyway my point is that this is probably way more common in the gay community than people think. Some gay men think it's a prideful conquest to convince straight men to experiment with men. The phrase "everyone is a little gay" is very common.

I of course am not like that, and it makes me uncomfortable. But it is definitely real that there are gay men out there who make it a goal to convince straight men into sexual contact.
Fuck you and your casual homophobia.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Aren't the tech guys already shitty? I thought there was a lot of crossover with gg?
Probably, but I'm not sure on the specifics of LinusTechTips, MKBHD, UrAverageConsumer, iJustine, and the like.

Not sure if he'd ever shared such views, but it wouldn't surprise me is Luis Rossman was a GG'er, he seems irritable sometimes.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
He's 19!?!

Wow...as much as i want to say "Blame the game, not the players", at this stage with youtube being the (knowingly or unknowingly) enablers of such toxic behaviors, i think there's really a need to get some actual jurisdiction on youtube itself. The youtuber scene has enabled some crazy people to have huge reach beyond the traditional medium and if this is not curbed now, who knows what typed of toxicity will emerged if it continues to be left unchecked. It is clear as day that Youtube had no clue (or intention) to adhere to any sort of standards especially when it comes to youtubers with millions of subscribers.

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
these dudes be doing racist stuff all the time and no one blinks an eye, glad they getting their comeuppance but still

Snagret

Oct 25, 2017
How is he being homophobic? This thread is literally about that kind of person. He's just adding his two cents.
The wording of that post also implies that the poster is themselves gay, if I'm reading that correctly. Like, I don't think he's throwing judgements at the whole community from a heterosexual perspective, which would be kinda homophobic yeah. But they're not really wrong either, in my experience there's definitely dudes that are into that sort of thing beyond just joking about it.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Probably, but I'm not sure on the specifics of LinusTechTips, MKBHD, UrAverageConsumer, iJustine, and the like.

Not sure if he'd ever shared such views, but it wouldn't surprise me is Luis Rossman was a GG'er, he seems irritable sometimes.
If one of them does something shitty, I can guarantee you all of them will come to their defense. MKBHD stans for PDP and Elon Musk. Don't expect integrity from YouTubers.

red13th

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Didn't know a thing about beauty YouTube but this has also seeped into my twitter feed and I looked up into it a bit, wow. James Charles seems like an ass. Does he have any mental health issues? cause I'm not seeing the whole suicide angle, dude doesn't seem like he'd kill himself over losing a fraction of his subscribers.

Fuck you and your casual homophobia.

Wait that was casually homophobic?