Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I will never be able to keep track of all the crazy Xyz monsters...some guy got out one that boosted its ATK to like 15500.

The one time I had an ATK monster out too lol

NexusCell

Nov 2, 2017
Damn, don't really have any XYZ decks I use. Anyone have any recommendations on viable XYZ decks aside from Zoodiac?

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
I could spend the resources to make a good xyz deck, fusion deck, and synchro deck...

...or I could just play Eldlich 🤔

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
Xyz event and Konami is investigating cheating.

lhWKHPN.png

OmeoL1f.png

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
Do you people negate this card or do you prefer to take your chances?

CupofAce.png

I usually prefer to take my chances with it, as the coin toss has been in my favor a few times already. It's sweet.
It's either a +1 or -3. Those are good odds.

Damn, don't really have any XYZ decks I use. Anyone have any recommendations on viable XYZ decks aside from Zoodiac?
I've been using Utopia this whole time because you can buy most of the cards you need to get started for 1800 gems.

NexusCell

Nov 2, 2017
As far as I can tell, the most viable xyz deck right now is Phantom Knights. Looking into some meta sites, it seems to be barely scratching the tier 3 spot.
I've been using Utopia this whole time because you can buy most of the cards you need to get started for 1800 gems.
Ugh. I'm probably just gonna splash some XYZs in my Kozmo deck for my main and then build a pure lyrilusc deck on my alt since I'm building lyrilusc tribrigade on it.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait to see what sort of Sargasso stall deck ends up popping up during this even

EDIT: Numeral Hunter seems like fun tech too.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
An Xyz only event? I literally just have to throw out two Link monsters that I pretty much never summon, and my Lyriluscs are good to go.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I can more or less just use my regular deck. Just gotta throw out my few links and Instant Fusion

As far as I can tell, the most viable xyz deck right now is Phantom Knights. Looking into some meta sites, it seems to be barely scratching the tier 3 spot.

It's a nasty-ass deck, but it will be suffering without The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
We could build R or below xyz decks.I'll probably go with my cubics deck and put in a couple rank 4s for some memes

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Why do people struggle with Skill Drain Eldlich so much? Just play hands, bro. They'll even pay 1000LP to negate nothing not knowing better. Aww, they surrendered on me as I write this

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I have three different variations of my hand deck now, one focusing on Constellar, one on Danger! and one quite vanilla. I love em but do appreciate having variety.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I can't look at it at work, who is missing?

Off the top of my head
The 3 Egyptian gods
Dark Magician Girl
Black Luster Soldier
Jinzo
Black Rose Dragon
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Power Tool Dragon
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
Number 32: Shark Drake
Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth
Elemental Hero Neos
Elemental Hero Shinning Flare Wingman
Yubel the Ultimate Nightmare

...These are no brainers

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I've given up on this game. It's gotten to a point where you pretty much have 2 options: Make a deck you like and lose 80% of the time or make an Eldlich/one of the other 2 meta decks. Same reason I gave up on the TCG years ago. Huge shame. It was a good run.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
I just got a Thunder Crash as a win reward and I honestly think that might be the best card so far

I've given up on this game. It's gotten to a point where you pretty much have 2 options: Make a deck you like and lose 80% of the time or make an Eldlich/one of the other 2 meta decks. Same reason I gave up on the TCG years ago. Huge shame. It was a good run.
That's Yu-Gi-Oh and always has been unfortunately :(

EDIT: Well fuck

260805010_682889732715480_8688601317539895148_n.png

EDIT2: Their internet died, this is how I get to Gold III

Last edited:

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
Off the top of my head
The 3 Egyptian gods
Dark Magician Girl
Black Luster Soldier
Jinzo
Black Rose Dragon
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Power Tool Dragon
Elemental Hero Neos

...These are no brainers
Noooooo Yubel :(

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Off the top of my head
The 3 Egyptian gods
Dark Magician Girl
Black Luster Soldier
Jinzo
Black Rose Dragon
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Power Tool Dragon
Elemental Hero Neos

...These are no brainers
Crazy that Neos and some Signer Dragons don't get one

Zamaru

Nov 2, 2019
latest

Really looking forward to these restricted extra deck festivals.

This is searchable by Trap Trick btw

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
Why do people struggle with Skill Drain Eldlich so much? Just play hands, bro. They'll even pay 1000LP to negate nothing not knowing better. Aww, they surrendered on me as I write this

Start of their first turn set traps

My turn knowing it's a Eldich deck. I haven't seen Lightning Storm and Feather in a quite a while while I keep drawing my single copy of Raidraptor and Phantom cards.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Start of their first turn set traps knowing it's an Eldlich deck

My turn knowing it's a Eldich deck. I haven't seen Lightning Storm and Feather in a quite a while while I keep drawing my single copy of Raidraptor and Phantom cards.

I'm just taking the piss. I mean the hands archetype just to be clear, not hand traps. Their effect triggers in the graveyard and can take their traps out wholesale. Skill Drain don't do nothing, that's why I run it myself

Did you craft our lord and savior Bagooska?
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
🤔
😼
🤔

I had a look, but Link monsters would be unaffected, right? So I concluded it's not as good as one might think. For the XYZ tourney though... perhaps
EDIT: Those emojis went CRAZY

ThatOneGuy831

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Woo boy, I've been addicted to Yugioh Master Duel for the past like couple weeks now. I went from knowing absolutely jack shit about the game to watching vids and streams of duels to see the different kinds of decks people run and what's meta. Help me....

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
It's crazy how much Dkayed is grinding the master duel grind.He is the main mod on the subreddit, does tournaments, youtube content, twitch streams, absolutely crazy stuff. I still can't believe ygo content creator exploded so much in popularity.

Woo boy, I've been addicted to Yugioh Master Duel for the past like couple weeks now. I went from knowing absolutely jack shit about the game to watching vids and streams of duels to see the different kinds of decks people run and what's meta. Help me....
Means you are having fun !

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy how much Dkayed is grinding the master duel grind.He is the main mod on the subreddit, does tournaments, youtube content, twitch streams, absolutely crazy stuff. I still can't believe ygo content creator exploded so much in popularity.

Yeah, Master Duel did wonders for the popularity of the card game. I by all means was checked out before, but am an addict now. Send help. You up for some friendlies btw?

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
My Naturia/Anti-meta deck is not working and I need more SR/UR resources :( I guess I'm gonna grind it using my BE deck.

ThatOneGuy831

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Means you are having fun !
I'm having a blast for sure! Started out with a Monarch deck I found online after playing the solo missions based on them and now I'm running a Dragonmaid deck I found online. Its doing alright and I'm up to Gold 3 with it so not too shabby

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I'm having a blast for sure! Started out with a Monarch deck I found online after playing the solo missions based on them and now I'm running a Dragonmaid deck I found online. Its doing alright and I'm up to Gold 3 with it so not too shabby

It's great to see you are enjoying the game! I'm scared of Dragonmaid decks because of how easy it is to summon that 3500ATK dragon of them.
You would be a perfect opponent for me, the self-proclaimed Rising Duelist Star ;).

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I'd definitely say I see far more experimental decks in gold these days, which makes me happy. Dreading to be back in for the platinum experience