• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SGJin

Feb 23, 2018

https://ygorganization.com/weregoingtoportittoeverythingevenreality/

For those of you that want a sneak peak, its like a Skyrim archtype since the spells are all from a first person wrpg perspective, with the goal of banishing the top of your opponent's deck. Should be funny with cards like D.D. Dynamite.

unknown-58.png

Ah Stealth Archer, what 90% of all Skyrim Playthroughs turn into.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Woo boy, I've been addicted to Yugioh Master Duel for the past like couple weeks now. I went from knowing absolutely jack shit about the game to watching vids and streams of duels to see the different kinds of decks people run and what's meta. Help me....

High-key I need to delete this game... but I won't

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022

7thFloor

Oct 27, 2017
U.S.
https://ygorganization.com/weregoingtoportittoeverythingevenreality/

For those of you that want a sneak peak, its like a Skyrim archtype since the spells are all from a first person wrpg perspective, with the goal of banishing the top of your opponent's deck. Should be funny with cards like D.D. Dynamite.

unknown-58.png

Ah Stealth Archer, what 90% of all Skyrim Playthroughs turn into.
I'm definitely going to try that out whenever it gets added, which might be a long wait honestly

SGJin

Feb 23, 2018
The Talent Tree one is neat since it seaches any of the other "classes" that you can become.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Invoked Mechaba. All my bros hate Invoked Mechaba >8l
I so wasted that Nessie. I need to get better understanding when negates kick in proper. If the Discard is negated, I can just do it again. But if the effect in the graveyard is negated, discarding the same monster then just wastes it. I wasn't aware 8(

SGJin

Feb 23, 2018
millennium_eyes_restrict_by_alanmac95_dbngw7u-pre.jpg
TimeWizardofTomorrow-DLCS-EN-ScR-LE.png

Other good Instant Fusion target is Millennium Eyes Restrict (It can stop Ash Blossom*), or if you want to be spicy Time Wizard of Tomorrow (for field wipe and potential game winning damage).

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
SGJin Great minds think alike. I have both!
Turnscr3w Your big brain plays today are way outta my league. Jesus. Btw the above card isn't in the game and banned from other formats

HBHB

Nov 21, 2017
Just one remaining match to reach platinum and then you play against an Eldlich player...

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
GGs !
That's why he's such a meme, because no matter what you do he is still gonna get normal summoned :D. The usual stuff counter his effect Handtraps, but it's still hard to stop him or remove Mechaba. It's a really simple archetype engine that gets splashed in a lot of decks because of the requirements of the fusions.
gb7509y1qcb81.jpg

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Eldlich the Invoked
Aleister the Invoker + Eldlich the Golden Lord

"Must be fusion summoned with a normal summoned Aleister the Invoker. When this card is fusion summoned, treat this summon as a normal summon. Once per turn, you can make your opponent surrender the game"

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
GGs !
That's why he's such a meme, because no matter what you do he is still gonna get normal summoned :D. The usual stuff counter his effect Handtraps, but it's still hard to stop him or remove Mechaba. It's a really simple archetype engine that gets splashed in a lot of decks because of the requirements of the fusions.
gb7509y1qcb81.jpg
If you Ash Magical Meltdown, they already had Aleister in their hand and it didn't matter
If you Ash/Veiler/Imperm Aleister, they already had the 2nd copy of Invocation in their opening hand it didn't matter

That's the part that makes Aleister infuriating. No amount of disruption stops it

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Eldlich the Invoked
Aleister the Invoker + Eldlich the Golden Lord

"Must be fusion summoned with a normal summoned Aleister the Invoker. When this card is fusion summoned, treat this summon as a normal summon. Once per turn, you can make your opponent surrender the game"
invoked eldlich was a popular way to play eldlich for a while in the tcg last year lol

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, definitely gonna be crafting some 7* XYZs. The Nessies don't do much for me otherwise

...Thunder Hand?
beskr1l-where-is-everyone.gif