Oct 25, 2017
In Hitman one of the endgame activities is Contracts. You can make your own contracts, as well as browse the community made ones. They're easily shareable with a unique ID.

A contract, is a custom target within one of the levels of Hitman. You define a target, a costume to wear while killing a target, and a method of killing a target. You can define as many targets as you want, all with different requirements, within a single contract.

Contracts are amazing for really pushing your knowledge of a map, they're like Escalations-lite.

But what's fun about Contracts is the meme possibilities in an already wacky game. So for example I can imagine Huber wanting to make a contract where you dress as a Homeless person and kill a bunch of high profile targets with a Fire Axe.

A featured contract in the past has just been community contracts that IOI thought were good, but it seems they're using it to do promotional stuff now.
I'm fully expecting to see a Battle Axe contract if Chongqing has that weapon. Huber was hyping it during the streams haha

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
I'm wondering if EZA is going to do a late reaction to the Sakurai stream or not. I want to watch the presentation, but I rather watch it with the Allies if possible (even if it is via VOD). I guess I will just play the waiting game and see just watch it tomorrow if EZA don't have time to react to it (I'm sure they have plenty of other work to do).

Last edited:

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
In Hitman one of the endgame activities is Contracts. You can make your own contracts, as well as browse the community made ones. They're easily shareable with a unique ID.

A contract, is a custom target within one of the levels of Hitman. You define a target, a costume to wear while killing a target, and a method of killing a target. You can define as many targets as you want, all with different requirements, within a single contract.

Contracts are amazing for really pushing your knowledge of a map, they're like Escalations-lite.

But what's fun about Contracts is the meme possibilities in an already wacky game. So for example I can imagine Huber wanting to make a contract where you dress as a Homeless person and kill a bunch of high profile targets with a Fire Axe.

A featured contract in the past has just been community contracts that IOI thought were good, but it seems they're using it to do promotional stuff now.
Huh, that's quite cool actually. Thanks a lot for the explanation!

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT

This sounds cool, is it like Mario Maker where you have to prove the contract can actually be beaten before you can upload it?

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
I had a hankering for an old cosy garage group stream today and watched the dreamcast fancy 15 one, if you want to see the loopiest present opening bit of any stream go watch that, i was crying with laughter at some points lol.
Also, it made me sad we never got a grandia 2 full playthrough :(

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I had a hankering for an old cosy garage group stream today and watched the dreamcast fancy 15 one, if you want to see the loopiest present opening bit of any stream go watch that, i was crying with laughter at some points lol.
Also, it made me sad we never got a grandia 2 full playthrough :(
I love those old garage group streams. So cozy

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
I bit the bullet and made a Kyle Bosman OT. It's the only one I've ever made, but I really wanted to talk about Kyle's Game Jam that he launched yesterday, and didn't want to flood the thread.

You can find the Kyle Bosman OT here.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WandaVision Spoiler Mode is now available. Speaking of which, I gotta binge the whole season

edits: Whoops, only taking questions

Last edited:

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Will definitely be interesting to hear their thoughts on WandaVision. I'm assuming it's going to be a packed panel, with Huber and Brandon for sure, and maybe Blood, Ben and Ian.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Banned
Jun 8, 2019
I like that the allies are more open about it tbh, talking about smoking weed its definitely a first for me from a gaming oriented channel but it helps further destigmatize the baseless apprehensiveness about it

MangoUltz

"This guy are sick"
Mar 24, 2019
Saving the WandaVision spoiler mode for work tomorrow, should pass Monday morning nicely.

Jones should make Cup of Jones into Bong of Jones for a week

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Will watch a lot of the reaction videos over and over on YouTube for e3s for them. Kyle, especially in Bethesda 2018 e3, seems so emotionless and stoic. Like, idk when he decided he didn't enjoy this anymore, but it is obvious that he became tired of reactions. Like, a switch turned on/off. Can only imagine waking up at some point at age 30 or whatever he is and being like. Holy, I'm an adult and I've been doing this same thing and not moving anywhere up with it for 20 years. Even if he goes back to Allies or IGN or works with Keighley more, it's obvious he very much needed a change of scene is what I guess I'm saying

It's just so drastically different from his e3s at gametrailers. And I get it. I genuinely can't imagine doing reaction videos for 20 years or whatever.

Ddalgi

Aug 7, 2019
And I get it. I genuinely can't imagine doing reaction videos for 20 years or whatever
Kinda extreme and unfair way of boiling down EZA content to Reactions. He obviously didn't like doing Reactions, yes. But Reactions were not EZA's main content, and it's not like EZA ever restricted him from doing what he wants to do (from what we know as outsiders of course). He started appearing less and less in Reaction videos and I don't think they would have stopped him from completely not appearing in these videos anymore.

Wanting to find "his thing" is what turned the switch, not doing Reactions or not.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Will watch a lot of the reaction videos over and over on YouTube for e3s for them. Kyle, especially in Bethesda 2018 e3, seems so emotionless and stoic. Like, idk when he decided he didn't enjoy this anymore, but it is obvious that he became tired of reactions. Like, a switch turned on/off. Can only imagine waking up at some point at age 30 or whatever he is and being like. Holy, I'm an adult and I've been doing this same thing and not moving anywhere up with it for 20 years. Even if he goes back to Allies or IGN or works with Keighley more, it's obvious he very much needed a change of scene is what I guess I'm saying

It's just so drastically different from his e3s at gametrailers. And I get it. I genuinely can't imagine doing reaction videos for 20 years or whatever.

I think you're reading into things a bit too much.

Faiyaz

Nov 30, 2017
Bangladesh

Man, you really read his mind and all his thoughts huh.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
Looks like Super Mario Party is going to win Stream Team. I bet people have voted for it without knowing about the online component of the game. It's awful. You can only play like 10 mini-games. You can't play the board game at all.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Looks like Super Mario Party is going to win Stream Team. I bet people have voted for it without knowing about the online component of the game. It's awful. You can only play like 10 mini-games. You can't play the board game at all.

Yeah, that generally wouldn't make for a good stream but the Allies should make it entertaining.

It makes sense to assume that the board game aspect would be online because it's 2021 and that's how video games work but, you know, Nintendo.

Oct 27, 2017
WandaVision Spoiler Mode might be my favorite Easy Allies video ever... just great long form discussions exuding with passion (and it's not all effusive praise, too, there's some nice back and forth).

Gambit

Oct 27, 2017
WandaVision Spoiler Mode might be my favorite Easy Allies video ever... just great long form discussions exuding with passion (and it's not all effusive praise, too, there's some nice back and forth).

It's certainly my favourite since the zoom days. It flowed incredibly well and everyone contributed.

I loved it.

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017
Completely agree about the Spoiler Mode, it is incredible. Would love more of these on any "prestige" TV series!

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
I watched the promo vid on YouTube after watching the full thing and actually laughed out loud at Jones saying they would talk for "an hour, hour and a half." He wasn't fully expecting the journey their MCU passion would take them on.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
I apologize now. I adore Huber, and I tweet him the nicest most congratulatory stuff ever. I also tweet to Ian and Ben. They always respond. Ian especially. He's the best. But what the fuck, I'm a Patron. Idk. I get nothing from Huber. Or Jones. It's quite irritating. Acknowledge your supporters in any way. Seriously. My tweets are the most innocuous things ever.

OP
OP
fireworksordie
May 30, 2018
I apologize now. I adore Huber, and I tweet him the nicest most congratulatory stuff ever. I also tweet to Ian and Ben. They always respond. Ian especially. He's the best. But what the fuck, I'm a Patron. Idk. I get nothing from Huber. Or Jones. It's quite irritating. Acknowledge your supporters in any way. Seriously. My tweets are the most innocuous things ever.

why do you believe that they owe it to you to acknowledge your (or anyone's) tweets?

Mattersnotnow

Jan 15, 2018

This sounds a little too entitled.
I understand it would be nice, but they don't owe it to anyone

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
why do you believe that they owe it to you to acknowledge your (or anyone's) tweets?
This sounds a little too entitled.
I understand it would be nice, but they don't owe it to anyone

Thanks for the replies. I honestly appreciate it. I just worry about the allies. I've been a supporter and patron from day 1. I want them to succeed. You both are right. I'll lay off. I've only expressed my worry for the first time here. I just hope they would do better at reciprocating on social media to help further their brand. IDK. Feel free to review my tweets, I'm @cullenlea. My last was to Huber and Brittany about how much I enjoyed the RE conversation and how they should check out the flick "Crawl" if they haven't already, because the main character is now playing Claire Redfield, and it's almost as if the "Crawl" role was the screen test for Claire.

It's all just weird. I do sound entitled. I love you all and I love EA.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the replies. I honestly appreciate it. I just worry about the allies. I've been a supporter and patron from day 1. I want them to succeed. You both are right. I'll lay off. I've only expressed my worry for the first time here. I just hope they would do better at reciprocating on social media to help further their brand. IDK. Feel free to review my tweets, I'm @cullenlea. My last was to Huber and Brittany about how much I enjoyed the RE conversation and how they should check out the flick "Crawl" if they haven't already, because the main character is now playing Claire Redfield, and it's almost as if the "Crawl" role was the screen test for Claire.

It's all just weird. I do sound entitled. I love you all and I love EA.
It's easy to feel bummed when it feels like the people you greatly admire continue to ignore you, but you have to remember that this friendship feeling that we have with content creators is a one-way street. We know them so well, but they don't know who we are. We're complete strangers to them. It's a bizarre situation for sure, but you have to continue to remember that so that it doesn't sting when they don't reply to something you say.

Oct 25, 2017
It's easy to feel bummed when it feels like the people you greatly admire continue to ignore you, but you have to remember that this friendship feeling that we have with content creators is a one-way street. We know them so well, but they don't know who we are. We're complete strangers to them. It's a bizarre situation for sure, but you have to continue to remember that so that it doesn't sting when they don't reply to something you say.
It's also good to remember all we see is the Easy Allies side of these people and we don't really know them. Yeah sometimes they talk about personal stuff too but it's not like they really open up to the public about their private life (and no one should honestly). They are here to entertain and will make sure they separate private life from public life in an appropriate way.

MangoUltz

"This guy are sick"
Mar 24, 2019
EZX sounds like it'll be pretty exciting and full of content and changes. Looking forward to how they mix it up.

I'm delighted with the schedule change for Frame Trap and Friendcode. I've felt for a while their content was light at the start of the week so this is great.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
If you don't know the names being tossed by Jones in the TMNT section (Casey Jones and Usagi were covered in the podcast IMO)
latest

Renet
latest

Jennika