• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
if one of you is sophie you have to tell me so i can love you properly

A Wild Shark Appears

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
Thanks. I appreciate your input. That is solid reasoning, and I was looking for an outside perspective on this since Maol and I have a weird relationship. Bitter enemies one game, immediately followed by being scum teammates. I definitely need some perspective when reading him. lol

huh? doggos? there's only one dog here

Hmm, while I do associate Maol being aggressive with his town play, what do you think about the actual content of those posts other than liking the tone?
I disagree with the contents of those posts, but I'm a little wary because I doubted Maol's reads in Horror Movie Mafia and he ended up being right about quite a bit.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Sophie is a dog.. doggo love
4t9k7d4.gif

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sneeks you disappeared as soon as I let you pretend the whole conversation was a joke.
i'm really NOT drunk so i'm not letting it pass

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
the more someone says they're not drunk the more drunk they are

in drunk school this is known as "the drunkards theorem"

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Kyanrute is such a wild card, Usually I like keeping him around a day or two to develop a read, today at least I feel that there is no receipts so no real read for me. If anything, its odd for either scum or town Launch to town read kyanrute day one. I think if one flips it adds credence one way or another, but for a day one hot read its effectively 0.

at least until Kyaa shows up.
Making an open note that this is a nothing post and to be aware of future Zipped posts for similar behavior.
I'm not moving my vote from blarg, scum or not the play style is not helpful to town at all imo.

Anyone know if blarg ever gets useful to have around?
He does in late game if he is Town. He can usually spot connections and comes up with wild theories that he will argue with himself about in the thread.

If he's still joking and not semi-seriously playing by Day 2 then he's mafia. :u
Sneeks you disappeared as soon as I let you pretend the whole conversation was a joke.
i'm really NOT drunk so i'm not letting it pass
i had a work meeting please dont yell :<

rac

Oct 25, 2017
ok so now people are poptarting jman for two posts?

no side eyeing that he popped straight into the thread referencing the items that have been claimed only?
complete with theories on what they should do with the items during the night phase

I'll add, hey town, if you're gonna role claim at day end, you better leave an hour for people to react. Please. Learn and accept that your own team needs the time.

id like to add town should be ready to change there save to one of the two vote leaders in case

poptart: weemadarthur

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
ok so now people are poptarting jman for two posts?

no side eyeing that he popped straight into the thread referencing the items that have been claimed only?
complete with theories on what they should do with the items during the night phase

id like to add town should be ready to change there save to one of the two vote leaders in case

poptart: weemadarthur
excuse you please do not lump me in with Blarg and VA as i cannot speak for them and their ways.

tell me why jman's actions are sus

also it's good to see you again rac <3

Oct 27, 2017
10000000 years from now Ancient internet archeologists will dig up blargh's post history and they will have several questions

all of them will be, of course, was he time traveler?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
jman isnt sus

but i dunno why folks be tripping over their own assholes to praise them like they're the next jesus christ superstar
It's an immediate reward to positively reinforce behavior that is socially approved.

Also sparks has made the clearest post i've ever seen him make.

this should be celebrated.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
jman isnt sus

but i dunno why folks be tripping over their own assholes to praise them like they're the next jesus christ superstar
i thought you were a doggo. but thanks for answering my question, rac.

that said i am still curious why VA went there and same with Blarg but asking the latter a question won't get anywhere.