• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck it, not going to risk it

Sorry Hawthorn but i want to give the thread some time to breathe.

DONT VOTE HAWTHORN SINCE SHE IS MY LOVER!

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
yeah if you would have lunched her, i would have died aswell, thats why i tried to defend her as much as i did over the course of the day.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
so with Faddy ded is hawthorn the only train going rn?

their bet about the items was weird since no one can tell how many item got bought, but i doubt they'd be able to tell even as scum

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Fuck it, not going to risk it

Sorry Hawthorn but i want to give the thread some time to breathe.

DONT VOTE HAWTHORN SINCE SHE IS MY LOVER!

Confirmed. Nin and I will both die if one of us dies. Now both of us will probably die tonight, unfortunately. Let no one say that I'm good at playing town. Going into my meeting now, I'll see you all in the nintendo night.

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Now that we know Faddy was scum

what are the odds of Hawthron/Faddy/Launch being s/s/t or s/s/s?

Awfully low I say

We should move somewhere else

VOTE:Reki

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hawthorn finally rolled town? NICE

(checking in via mobile and I think I will vote after all)

vote: Lone_Prodigy

please consider this as what kind of vote it is: even odds that scum LP is quiet LP or that LP hasn't played in a minute and forgot about the game lol

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
OK SO

pop tart one of the two and hope the other is protected tonight?

right??

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
OK SO

pop tart one of the two and hope the other is protected tonight?

right??

8ICaUbw.gif

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, i can't pop tart lovers. That's the doctor wifom all over again. I didn't feel bad about nin's towniness but i didn't hink thron was particularly much town.

still you don't kill that claim on day one with that little evidence against the truthiness.

right, so. Doesn't affect my votes.

As for turmoil, while he could be town with a bad read, he didn't do much that wasn't defending faddy. I reread him yesterday. I guess i can do it again. Not against that flip.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
No alignment confirmation? XD forget everything and proceed with the murder. I can get both nin and Hawthorn dead in the same package? Yaaaay!

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
bastard game and I refer you to one of the games that scarred poor Fanto: Maple Street

I have definitely designed games around mechanics that scarred me lol

oKAY I HAVE TO DO THINGS MAKE ME STOP BEING HERE

Did not read that one, okay......

Still as of now i THINK we both are town :P

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
The Pop-Tart vote would be known by meanies, supposing they're both town they could just shot the other one.

That would be like an indirect kill, no idea if the Pop-Tart defends from that too? What happens with the shot Lover?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The Pop-Tart vote would be known by meanies, supposing they're both town they could just shot the other one.

That would be like an indirect kill, no idea if the Pop-Tart defends from that too? What happens with the shot Lover?
Both die if the unprotected one is shot, unless fanto did something weird to the game mechanics

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
yeah idk. we got scum with Faddy so I'm partially willing to gamble on unconfirmed alignment lovers.

that said now im more curious about kyan and launch

small thing but i love how kyaa's 'meanies' has now spread. it's great.

the pop-tart would only protect one of them. theoretically that would mean they could both still die even if one is pop-tart elected.