• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Bad you are subbing out A!

Actually some final (maybe a joke) advice you have the chance to play the game for as long as you want without worrying about the clock, it's time for all of you to learn about each other on a deep personal level and develop great bonds, this is the actual best way to learn who is and who isn't town.

Tell me why you are town Stantastic

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
I will drop a vote for weemad as soon as I figure how does this rhyme business works

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Wee not mentioning that the game plan for the chat was to play the bad cop is bit of a faux pas. Going aggro against a supposed scum read on the other hand is not problematic at all. A's reaction is NAI.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
morning folks o/

My current thought process in regards to the 4 we have to pick between is that if I was to vote anyone right now it would be fat4all, but I 100% admit that it would be due to previous meta for me and not related to this current game.

:/ feels bad

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
What do you make of ATP spending money in the Shop when he needed it for Investigations?
Reki I bought the dice because I thought it would be something that might give me a chance to earn money

I also for some reason just expected more opportunities to make money

I'm not really sure why you would think that dice would lead to money, at best it would be a 1 in 6 (depending on what type of dice is used) chance which doesn't seem like a good use of that money when you need it for shots. I thin Blarg asked you how much a shot cost earlier but I didn't see a response yet.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
I am working on (re)reads, I promise to have at least one in a few minutes, but the Thunderdome situation has been kicking around in my head for awhile and I wanted to talk about it for a minute. I'm going to make some assumptions here, call it tinfoil hatting, call it "he didn't get to a conclusion", call it whatever you want.

Here are the 6 highest posters in D1:

Fat4all: 205
weemadarthur: 164
TheChuggernaut: 157
Conditional-Pancakes: 131
Blargonaut: 122
Maolfunction: 114

There are few people (including myself) that think that the Easy Update is a scum ability. One reason that I did not see mentioned is that Faddy had a role ability specifically pertaining to the item store, and the item store is just totally unavailable today. Likely conclusion is that since Faddy's ability is no longer available, scum went straight into using an ability to throw us off whatever expectations we had, and it's no loss to scum since they cannot sabotage the item store anymore. On top of that, there's a good chance that this was the optimal time to use Easy Update for another reason - the 4 highest post counts from D1 are all town. It's a leap in judgement, but since the only player in that list of four who I was coming into this day with a null read on is Fat4All, I believe that all four of F4A, wee, Chugg, and Pancakes are town. So this situation has been orchestrated by scum for us to kill one of our own. As some have said, I would not lynch any of these folks today without thunderdome, and that's exactly the point. None of this is too crazy so far, but there are a few assumptions.

Now, the night kill being LP has definite importance in this context. I don't think scum went one by one through each player to decide which would be the best player to kill; however, as scum does, they looked at who was likely to be protected or misdirected and who town could be pushed into lynching in subsequent day phases. There were several players that were bad bets to gamble on for a NK - Monkey and Kyan, for example - but Chugg looked like a safe target coming out of D1, why not him? Fat4All, while many town read him, wasn't being talked about the same way as Monkey; same for wee and Pancakes. The other factor is scum having just suffered the loss of one teammate, they want as low a risk kill as possible at this point, and so LP was the best choice since it would take a player out from the bottom and not from the top for the sake of the Thunderdome.

So part of what I'm getting at here, as they might just all be town, is we should also consider who has the least utility in addition to how they're being read, which for me is Chugg or Pancakes. Fat4All hasn't claimed and I do not want him to. I think wee has some utility left with the gossip chat.

AAAAAAAAAND, well, this is where I'd like to drop some tremendous conclusion here about scum not wanting the fifth top poster to enter the Thunderdome and be a lunch option for today because the fifth top poster is in fact scum!... But the fact is the fifth top poster was Blarg. There's no chance that if this is indeed a scum ability, scum has not been paying attention to their post count to make sure they are not in the top 4 posters. Looking at his post frequency, I don't think there's any way to identify a conscious effort to stay out of the top 4 highest post and I am town reading him, so I do not think this was coordinated with Blarg at all.

However, for the real tinfoil hat shit you all came for, I think Maol maybe was actually the one who made a conscious effort to stay out of the top 5, expecting that someone might look at the fifth top poster and try to make a connection there, and that Maol is in fact scum even though he has been acting pretty townie and there isn't anything in his post frequency to indicate this and

tenor.gif

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'm not really sure why you would think that dice would lead to money, at best it would be a 1 in 6 (depending on what type of dice is used) chance which doesn't seem like a good use of that money when you need it for shots. I thin Blarg asked you how much a shot cost earlier but I didn't see a response yet.

Fat4all bought the duce for the exact same reason.

Also I've said I'm broke and we know how much the dice were, doesn't take a genius to work out how much it cost given we all seem to have started with the same money.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Wee not mentioning that the game plan for the chat was to play the bad cop is bit of a faux pas. Going aggro against a supposed scum read on the other hand is not problematic at all. A's reaction is NAI.

That's kind of where I am falling on the situation. It seems like wee pushed too hard on A and left some hard feelings based on the reaction from A but I don't think it has any bearing of wee's alignment.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
ahem, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Aeleus

Tl;dr: Aeleus is a slight scum read for me. There's definitely an overzealous attempt at looking town. Aeleus totally dodges voting for any big train in D1, and goes to bat hard for the lovers near EoD1. That makes me think that they were scum setting up to be on the moral high ground going into N1/D2, and being able to call out those on the wrong side of a major town fuckup. Them voting for me was an attempt to set up a specific patsy for this early on. I looked at what wee added from the chat, but I don't think anything particularly affects anything I've written below.

Good enough for me.
Pop-Tart: Hawthorn

It's the same command so I assume it's the normal vote
Aeleus throws down a pop-tart on Hawthorn very early on in the game over very little and moves it over to Monkey later on in the phase. This could be an early pocket attempt, but it's thin. It might be an attempt to look good on a Hawthorn flip early on, if Aeleus figures that in light of very little evidence during D1, town may just use meta reads to get a lynch. It just feels a bit too coincidental that this was set up so early, based on very little exchange between the two players. Throw it on the pile of other things going on with Aeleus.

The same could be said about faddy, wee and maol though. To be honest I assumed you were setting up a joke or something.
D'awwww I love the way you try to put people in your pocket based on ....what exactly? Last time *I* got to end game I threw the whole thing due to paranoia. Have faddy and maol done better lately?
Yall need to have more self-confidence, I remember you being good in mansion but someone pointed out you were scum that game, so honestly I'm not 100% sure how I formed my opinion on you. Maybe a game I read before I joined for mansion?
I wouldn't have caught it if wee hadn't pointed it out, but Aeleus definitely sets up a pocket here and it's one of the reasons wee was wary of Aeleus. This is definitely a bit stronger than the Hawthorn pocket above. When called out for it, Aeleus doubles down.

@LaunchpadMcQl the bet rewards you for anti town play, if you regret it cancel the bet and put the decision to reki

On bastard games it varies from designer to designer but I certainly wouldn't put 100% faith in their legitness, I can easily see something like an inventor who needs to make x amount of don bucks via selling bogus items.
Your wish is my command

Vote: LaunchpadMcQ

I really disliked his response to the Reki scenario, in a position where he could cancel the bet at anytime he tried to use it to put Reki in a negative light while trying to drum up town cred for sacrificing $200.

Second post I really disliked was his vote against Hawthorn, ignoring all the meta stuff there's still a load of weird stuff in there
There's a lot of words here sure but a lot of it is overdramatic nonsense, why for example is it "fortunate that nin did not actually follow through and accept the bet" when he claims she was doing it for town cred and to look reckless, all he'd get was the $500, there's also stuff such as "unseen goal" which like, you're not allowed to use that as a reason to scum read someone.

I think this can speak for itself

Fake edit: Seems hawthorn is a lover which makes me feel even better about the vote
To remind folks, Reki offered me a bet where I would limit my post count to 40 posts in D1. I was wondering if there was some ulterior motive to this, and called Reki out for it. Aeleus responded with what I think is solid advice - limiting my posts can be anti-town play, so I took that and asked Reki to undo the bet. However, Aeleus later says that they did not like the way I handled the bet situation… based on their own advice. I do not think that Aeleus consciously set me up here, but when you're scum, this is the kind of thing you might forget you said when you're juggling a bunch of false perspectives; it has certainly happened to me before. This might be a slip.

The other thing is that Aeleus' read of what I said is taking away a lot of credit from me, where I had backed out of casting suspicion on Reki over this after they explained why they put the bet down in the first place. Aeleus is making a case from very little here and it shows that they have very little real reasoning to work with, because scum know I am actually town.

Hawthorn I'm 97% sure on faddy though I'd say I remember him using it more as a cover for busy work than he has this game. Either way he should be able to confirm.
Aeleus provides a defense for Faddy without overcommitting to avoid attaching themselves to the player in case Faddy flips. Basic scum strategy.

If people are worried about one of them being scum, we have invests for a reason and I highly doubt we have a scum lover godfather on our hands.

It's ridiculous to vote them in this scenario.
Like what you're suggesting we do right now?
Conspiracy 1, a game fundementally about bastard bullshit, had a get out clause for the mixed alignment lovers. That people aren't willing to consider trying to at least give us time to figure this out is madness.
The town aligned lover didn't die if you lunched the scum aligned lover but the scum aligned lover did die if they lunched the town aligned lover.
(maybe start by looking at the people pushing to kill the lovers claims?)

Or we could wait a while and maybe use a method which doesn't risk losing a town for no reason, especially as they're both probably town
Usually game watchers try their hardest to find new replacements but yeah it is a possibility, I'd prefer it to killing the lovers but I would maybe point to my vote on launchpad first ;)
It is day 1 and we are down one scum! I really don't think we need to take the risk. And talking of knowing better you know there's a massive different between a vig claim and a lover claim.
He wants you dead lol

I'm not voting, I town lean on Reki and am not voting the lovers. A no lunch is preferable to me, faddy's already dead after all.
I think Aeleus goes to great lengths to set themselves up as having a moral high ground on the Hawthorn/nin flip. First, Aeleus sets up a case against me prior to the claim that there are lovers. Aeleus was already certain that Hawthorn or Reki were going to flip at this point, so voting for me would set them up to be able to attack me N1/D2. Around the post time, Aeleus sees the lovers roleclaim and decides to double down on defending the lovers. I am just going to summarize instead of going point by point here, but there is a STRONG defense going on here with direct references to other games and possible alternative scenarios. There is an untownlike degree of certainty from Aeleus, which is ironic because they called someone out for being too certain on D1 earlier. The best part is that Aeleus did not have to do any follow up on any of this - they just set up the dominoes and Monkey just ran with it during the night phase by pressing me.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
First, gotta say, "Gah!" in honor of my fallen comrade. We'll get you out of there someday, Ronar.

@Reki whats your favourite colour?

Either teal or a similar shade. Which always makes me wonder, why do I even use that red Anna avatar at all.

What about you? Maybe answer when the spell is broken though.

Hey all for various reasons I've decided to sub out but given my substitute won't know anything about what was posted in the gossip chat I'll discuss that first.

Ouch, Aeleus. Gonna miss you here! Promise I'll do my best to make it to D5. But Box Peek is an intense sport so no idea if I'll do alright, though

you have the chance to play the game for as long as you want without worrying about the clock, it's time for all of you to learn about each other on a deep personal level and develop great bonds, this is the actual best way to learn who is and who isn't town.

Bonds!

During the chat wee threatened to kill me, demanded I role claim to her and didn't attempt to make any meaningful discussion (I said I was happy for her to pick at my brain and mentioned my reads list as something she could use). The stuff about not being helpful with the claim was mostly down to misunderstanding (though I feel like wee didn't particularly care to make anything clear to me) she asked me without context to quote her breadcrumb and I pointed out that that would look very weird and suggested I instead talked about how she posted some interesting thoughts in the night, in case she wanted to use me to back up her claim later on.

For real, wee?

i think 13th century architecture has a certain flair to it, a je ne sais quoi, that 14th century architecture can't match.

Or did did you have a more...centred question? Perhaps one relating to the game?

You know what I meant.

Been kind of sick, and it's been throwing me off a bit.

Hope you feel better, Chuggs!

I also get what you're going for with Chuggs reaction to Faddy. Scum jump at shadows a lot and can overread a situation, strong reaction to that, etc. but I was more surprised so see you not saying any of this during Day 1. Maybe it was buried in a post of yours but I don't recall seeing you say you wanted Faddy around because he gets voted off for silly things on Day 1, or Faddy's theory wasn't too odd, or really anything in his direct defense. Instead you have this indirect defense by sticking to Chuggs like I said.

Went back and checked since I wasn't sure either;

I can see this. Didn't like Faddy's plan either, but I need to think more on that vote. Usually like his town play and I've seen him mislunched D1 once or twice so that's why I'm being careful with suspicion there.

As wee said somewhere, Faddy has a bit of a wacky play sometimes, and that's NAI. I saw Before the Sun's meanie!Faddy too, so it's not a blank check either.

Just to be clear, I didn't mean Faddy's theory wasn't too odd, I meant that it was something I could see town!Faddy saying.

Finally, the "defense" is not direct because despite my worries, I didn't like Faddy's moves either;

This looks weak and you know it. Why?
Why the hell not? Are you scared of wee getting an item? I'm not.

Look I reviewed almost all the games last season and sometimes I feel like people put a lot of hard waork and effort balancing all sorts of mechanics in their game only for no one to use them or outright ignore them. For example Geno put lots of effort into the Risk map with cool abilities, 2nd in command etc but everyone was too much of a wimp to let people move around the map and it made for a not as fun game. And town still lost.
Folks.

"Why not?" is an awful attempt at an argument.

I'm going to bed. But these were the people who showed up and engaged during the night chat. Not all the same degree and it's not a for sure town list, obviously, but I think it's worth considering as a group more likely to be town heavy.

Could you expand on this, please? Going by numbers alone I'd agree, but from my perspective, knowing that Ninthorn/Reki/turmoil wagons were T/T/?, I wouldn't be surprised if that EoD wasn't too exhausting for meanies and, as such, they'd be in a good shape to chime in on the night too.

Thinking about it because, really active/intense days sometimes mean that open nights are quiet due to exhausted town. This time it was relatively lively, but it could be due to the roster size or anything else. So, dunno.

Oh, and Reki. I knew I was missing someone.

You missed my question, too.

the flavor of looking for Elyse seems reasonable, but if there's one player who id wager had control over activating today's Easy Update thunderdome, it would be some variation of Ian

This, so much. Glad I'm not alone on thinking that.

Mechanically this feels like a scum power so this all was planned beforehand and we could assume that all of the four are town.

If it was, do you think someone was purposefully avoiding to be at the top?

Because, the first thing that comes to mind is, my bet my Launch. Huh.

Then LP, turms and jman all being more quiet than usual.

Target x to redirect all actions on you to x.

Ok, so. This is the second item that redirects stuff, how possible is it that there're more items/PRs like that?

I know "Bastard" and all but, still.

it would be due to previous meta for me and not related to this current game

Could you explain a bit more, Donna? Thank you.

turmoil7, sorry if you explained this somewhere and I missed it, but did you receive a notification indicating your action failed?

Let's see these Launch posts now.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Launch pleading the fifth huh. Can't pressure him today with votes, drop the topic until tomorrow. ATP's claim makes sense contextually (from what I remember at least) but because it came before Launch's, Launch now has a easier time constructing a fake claim that can coexist with ATP's claim. On the other hand Launch's options are now a bit limited so that's a benefit.
My role can coexist with ATP's because it makes zero sense in the context of a regular game.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Could you explain a bit more, Donna? Thank you.

no worries~

Despite the fact me and fat4all have been in games since (at least I'm pretty sure we have XD) that I always keep thinking back to our first game together and my first game overall when we were scum buddies haha.

So my reasoning for voting him at all would be because he reminds me of back then ^^; even though a small voice in my head is telling me he has always been that way as town?

does that make sense?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
NOONONONONONO. I am dumb. Reverse proof. We shouldn't assume that they all are town. Scum would be wary about making this implication if it actually was true as they could be creating three alive townies with it. If people come to think that all of the four people were town, scum just owned themselves if that actually is true. They'd also be putting the three that live on their kill list permanently and that's a horrible idea to do.

This might just be a game mechanic then.
But it doesn't create three alive townies. There's always room for doubt - but what if we picked the wrong one? What if one was scum? etc. - but this is linked to the thing I had above so hang on.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
If it was, do you think someone was purposefully avoiding to be at the top?

Because, the first thing that comes to mind is, my bet my Launch. Huh.

Then LP, turms and jman all being more quiet than usual.

Ok, so. This is the second item that redirects stuff, how possible is it that there're more items/PRs like that?

I don't yet fully believe that it was a scum thing but lets play with the thought. Jman is a really good observation to make but I don't know if anyone else was uncharacteristically silent. One could accuse Blarg and Maol just because they were the next two in line. And Launch is suspicious as well with that bet of his. You too are a bit suspicious because you accepted Launch's bet.

When it comes to the items, I 1st dreaded that this game was filled with redirecting nonsense. Today I am worried if the nonsense comes in layers: it'd be really funny to put a bunch of redirectors in a game mostly filled with vanillas.

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
Mafiera and The Mansion were games with weird day modifiers like this one that weren't controlled by scum(although we had to vote for the next modifier in those). I suspect this game is heavily influenced by those. In any case, scum being able to set the rules for the day, even if for a single day, is unlikely imho. Even more if it leads to them directly or indirectly having an undue influence in the lunch pool. Remember the game has to have some resemble of balance.

Yeah but we should ignore [perfectly reasonable concern] because Geno

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
To remind folks, Reki offered me a bet where I would limit my post count to 40 posts in D1. I was wondering if there was some ulterior motive to this, and called Reki out for it. Aeleus responded with what I think is solid advice - limiting my posts can be anti-town play, so I took that and asked Reki to undo the bet. However, Aeleus later says that they did not like the way I handled the bet situation… based on their own advice. I do not think that Aeleus consciously set me up here, but when you're scum, this is the kind of thing you might forget you said when you're juggling a bunch of false perspectives; it has certainly happened to me before. This might be a slip.

The Reki bet thing is actually interesting now in context of the easy update. I know it didn't stick but knowing the Top 4 posters were thrown into the Thunderdome and that typically you would end up near the top of posters is maybe worth a look. I don't think scum!Reki would want to limit you if they are the ones who did the update, I don't see why they would necessarily want you to be below the threshold unless you're both teammates but I find that unlikely. I could see scum!Launch initially taking the bet to have an excuse not to be among the top posters but then again you did cancel out of it, although in the context of the easy update that could look like earning some town cred. Despite it being relatively decent advice, scum!Aeleus probably would have wanted you to cancel the bet to get more people involved with the top posters to maybe give some teammates some post cushion.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
NOONONONONONO. I am dumb. Reverse proof. We shouldn't assume that they all are town. Scum would be wary about making this implication if it actually was true as they could be creating three alive townies with it. If people come to think that all of the four people were town, scum just owned themselves if that actually is true. They'd also be putting the three that live on their kill list permanently and that's a horrible idea to do.

This might just be a game mechanic then.
I missed this post, but you might be overthinking it. We are working with assumptions here, and we're not going to know for sure that all four of those players are town until much later in the game if at all. We are always going to have lingering doubts, so the idea that scum has screwed themselves is not something they need to contend with at any serious level. Or, in other words, it's all WIFOM.

Easy Update is an attempt by scum to hit back at town hard for the loss of Faddy and equalize as quickly as possible imo, which is why I'm suggesting we take more than just our reads into consideration when placing a vote today.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
But it doesn't create three alive townies. There's always room for doubt - but what if we picked the wrong one? What if one was scum? etc. - but this is linked to the thing I had above so hang on.

I missed this post, but you might be overthinking it. We are working with assumptions here, and we're not going to know for sure that all four of those players are town until much later in the game if at all. We are always going to have lingering doubts, so the idea that scum has screwed themselves is not something they need to contend with at any serious level. Or, in other words, it's all WIFOM.

Easy Update is an attempt by scum to hit back at town hard for the loss of Faddy and equalize as quickly as possible imo, which is why I'm suggesting we take more than just our reads into consideration when placing a vote today.

I'd be concerned about the idea if I was scum. When the debate about the ability and whether or not we should use it would happen, I'd look at the players that would get thunderdomed and pick up that they all are quite town read. I'd be worried about how this then could backfire on some later day when someone makes the argument that [Name] can't be scum, [name] was in the Towndome! The chance that this could happen would bother me if all of the four to be domed were town. The whole day is a gigantic troll day anyway, the thunderdome is just a single part of the mess. Was this all created by a single role? Is it just a coincidence that the thunderdome happens on the same day when the other mess happens? Is this a game of vanilla versus trolls, with items!? I don't think it is certain that this is a scum ability but I can see myself being wrong about this too.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
AAAAAAAAAND, well, this is where I'd like to drop some tremendous conclusion here about scum not wanting the fifth top poster to enter the Thunderdome and be a lunch option for today because the fifth top poster is in fact scum!... But the fact is the fifth top poster was Blarg. There's no chance that if this is indeed a scum ability, scum has not been paying attention to their post count to make sure they are not in the top 4 posters. Looking at his post frequency, I don't think there's any way to identify a conscious effort to stay out of the top 4 highest post and I am town reading him, so I do not think this was coordinated with Blarg at all.

Was thinking of this while reading your post, but, question. How can you tell Blarg wasn't holding back? You said you can't identify a conscious effort, but that doesn't make the opposite true either. Like, he could make either 120 or 180 posts full of GIFs and one good joke every once in a while, and I wouldn't be able to tell if he was holding back or not.

However, for the real tinfoil hat shit you all came for, I think Maol maybe was actually the one who made a conscious effort to stay out of the top 5, expecting that someone might look at the fifth top poster and try to make a connection there, and that Maol is in fact scum even though he has been acting pretty townie and there isn't anything in his post frequency to indicate this and

Does Maol usually make it to top 4? Can't recall, been a while since I've played with him.

The other thing is that Aeleus' read of what I said is taking away a lot of credit from me, where I had backed out of casting suspicion on Reki over this after they explained why they put the bet down in the first place. Aeleus is making a case from very little here and it shows that they have very little real reasoning to work with, because scum know I am actually town.

Aeleus didn't throw shade at me - except for that "anti-town" comment I guess - while Faddy timidly did, even before we knew of the Lovers. What do you make of that?

wee suspected both me and A too. That'd be a quick way for them to get on wee's good side, imo.

They went for the "I can see the thought process for the bet." instead. Why?

Aeleus was already certain that Hawthorn or Reki were going to flip at this point, so voting for me would set them up to be able to attack me N1/D2.

This works as an explanation, yeah.

no worries~

Despite the fact me and fat4all have been in games since (at least I'm pretty sure we have XD) that I always keep thinking back to our first game together and my first game overall when we were scum buddies haha.

So my reasoning for voting him at all would be because he reminds me of back then ^^; even though a small voice in my head is telling me he has always been that way as town?

does that make sense?

Thanks!

Anything in particular that makes you think back? Asking for specific comments or things in his play.

could see scum!Launch initially taking the bet to have an excuse not to be among the top posters but then again you did cancel out of it

Just a reminder; when I first proposed it, Launch laughed it out. Seemed like a genuine gut-reaction to me.

I'm told my target is not Elyse

Why were you upset about LP dying if 2 hours - give or take - before you were told he was not Elyse and, as such, your chat was never going to happen?

The kill didn't interfere with your stuff. At all.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Gah!Gah!Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!‏‏‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!
Gah!Gah!Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!Gah!‎‏‏‎Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!
Gah!Gah!Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!

Gah!Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!
Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah!Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!
Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!

Gah!Gah!‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!
Gah!Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!
Gah!Gah! Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Gah!

Gah!Gah!‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎Gah! ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!
Gah!Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!
Gah!‏‏‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Something I did not address that I saw mentioned - who a possible arsonist might be. I'm kind of feeling like Chugg doing the bets could be, but I don't feel super strongly about that.

Let me throw a theory out, as well: If the arsonist presumably douses at night and no one has come forward, could LP have been doused? An arsonist might have seen LP as a player who would survive longer because he's a low activity player and did not expect them to be killed last night.

Was thinking of this while reading your post, but, question. How can you tell Blarg wasn't holding back? You said you can't identify a conscious effort, but that doesn't make the opposite true either. Like, he could make either 120 or 180 posts full of GIFs and one good joke every once in a while, and I wouldn't be able to tell if he was holding back or not.
That's a fair point. I couldn't see anything one way or the other is my assessment, but I defer back to the read that Blarg is reading like town!Blarg.

Does Maol usually make it to top 4? Can't recall, been a while since I've played with him.
He certainly can. I think he was a high poster in Horror Movie; not sure about Transistor or Mario atm.

Gah!Gah!Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!‏‏‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!
Gah!Gah!Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!Gah!‎‏‏‎Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!
Gah!Gah!Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Gah!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!

Gah!Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!
Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah!Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!
Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!

Gah!Gah!‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!
Gah!Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!
Gah!Gah! Gah! ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Gah!Gah!Gah!
oh my god lmao

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't caught up fully on the last two pages yet and I have some house stuff to deal with so gimme a bit and I'll be back.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
So this situation has been orchestrated by scum for us to kill one of our own.

I think it's highly possible. What I'm thinking at the moment is that the person with the least number of posts is dead, and now 1 of the person with the most posts will be killed because of the ⚡THUNDERDOME⚡ Pretty sure it might have been an item used by Scum. The lightning cardboard cutout? An item they started with?

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Anything in particular that makes you think back? Asking for specific comments or things in his play.

It is really hard for me to explain, he seems easygoing or joking to me right now which just gives me a flashback to then, but I admit that isn't much to go on and it is probably nothing more than #gutfeels from me haha ^^; it is why I said it feels bad because it's not really a great reason to want to vote for him.

Ahh ;___;

I need to try and focus on the now rather than get distracted by my past thoughts since I have been wrong with them previously.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
ok for all the people defaulting to killing the vanilla because this is a scum power and none of them would be in the top 4
isn't the better play just saying for today maybe this is just a mechanics thing and going for your top scum read and revaluating everything tomorrow?

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
I found it funny is all.

Maol's said several things that could look very bad if he's scum and just unfortunate coincidence if he's not, though.
Fair enough.

QUOTE="Conditional-Pancakes, post: 48801115, member: 73066"]
I think it's highly possible. What I'm thinking at the moment is that the person with the least number of posts is dead, and now 1 of the person with the most posts will be killed because of the ⚡THUNDERDOME⚡ Pretty sure it might have been an item used by Scum. The lightning cardboard cutout? An item they started with?
[/QUOTE]
If it's an item, I don't think it would replace a scum NK. Even bastard has its limits, I think. A scum power could replace the NK, though, and maybe that's the cost of using it - that their NK is set to the lowest poster.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Just gonna fix that quote right quick...

If it's an item, I don't think it would replace a scum NK. Even bastard has its limits, I think. A scum power could replace the NK, though, and maybe that's the cost of using it - that their NK is set to the lowest poster.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
During the chat wee threatened to kill me
Yes, that's correct. After having made a response to faddy's death that made Monkey at least think I was claiming vig, I told someone I thought was scum that I could shoot them. During the night, while scum could still decide whom to kill.
Better to die as gossip than vig with good aim and a [hypothetical] shot left.
demanded I role claim to her
A standard usage of town gossip for other town roles. When aeleus chose not to, it didn't affect my read much. If town, they don't town read me, although....they seemed to? Earlier? Or, if scum, they didn't want to commit to a fake claim so early.
didn't attempt to make any meaningful discussion (I said I was happy for her to pick at my brain and mentioned my reads list as something she could use)
Not with a scum read, I'm not quite that good at misdirection.
The stuff about not being helpful with the claim was mostly down to misunderstanding
Fair enough, we worked it out.
I feel like this is once again calling back to my disappearance on day 1 so sincerely, please stop questioning me (or any player) when they tell you that the reason behind their actions doesn't relate to the game. I would remind you of this rule:
It absolutely is NOT.
When you consistently mentioned being real life busy, I got the hell off your back, and I haven't been bugging you to show up since. Saying "only mafia, no life" is always and forever purely a joke. I was expecting you might have to sub out due to the difficulty of keeping up with a sizable game, and I hope we play together again and that your life is good.

My read of post CONTENT remains. Being an arse is, yes, a part of mafia. I still ❤ you even If you're scum this game. Be well!