StanleyPalmtree (1 votes)
Aeleus - #3,386

Kopite (1 votes)
Ty4on - #3,206 #3,207
Faddy - #3,336

Faddy (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #3,264 #3,332
Rover - #3,331 #3,337

Not voting: StanleyPalmtree, weemadarthur, Ty4on, Girlofgotham, TheChuggernaut, Kopite

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 58 Faddy: 33 TheChuggernaut: 24 Rover: 17 StanleyPalmtree: 11 Aeleus: 11 weemadarthur: 9 Girlofgotham: 8 Kopite: 7 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 6 Ty4on: 5

Current Countdown:
bs5nb5xv08

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to get faddy's play to make sense in my head, with the laying of groundwork for being the shooter.

If he was town vig and followed poor reads, he could remain silent rather than making up a false claim. The delayed-doctor claim is nonsensical to me and I can't see a reason for a town to do it. It reads like desperation to live one more day.

If he is scum and wanted to claim town vig, then he withdrew the idea after the second target flipped town also.

If he is neutral then scum are happy to gun for him, and also may have thought the shots were town sourced.

As a neutral he could leave the game early if he met his goal. Possibly he did try to hit scum, using my paranoia read of sorian? He has been openly town reading me along with zeke since he arrived, basically. But if his goal was to hit scum, claim as town vig, beg for protection, and then live briefly until a glorious exit, then sorian being town would screw with the plan. Could explain the poorly structured doctor claim? Now looking for a new VIP role to keep him alive one more night?

The reason for thinking this out is that giving neutrals what they want can screw over town. Let's all remember Fireblend's pizza and how town didn't count before they voted it for him, and then lost on quantity. If we need to kill faddy FIRST then that's important to know. Anyone currently thinking he's actually town? [besides aeleus]

Otherwise I'd happily vote ty or chuggs and piss off. I figure Rover is also scum, he's obsessed with finding power roles and nothing else. A fourth would be, iono, the list of players left is on another page, hang on.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Ironically one of the things I remember most from Faddy in GoT was that he scumread Monkey because she kept voting wrongly,
It was tied. I already said I would break a tie and would vote for you, and I was around. If we're scum why didn't we didn't I do what I said I was going to do instead of having Faddy switch to VA? If we're scum and you're town, why are you here and not VA? Seriously, actually think about this and give an actual answer instead of "I dunno, why not?" because VA would of been a hell of an easier push today then you. You not questioning why Zeke is ignoring you also is a big reason why I'm scum reading you today.
Did you even read what I quoted? I switched to VA before Faddy/anyone else had a chance to reply. That sealed VA's fate. Maybe now you can answer why I one of myself/VA just had to be lynched? Maybe if you did that you'd actually get traction and not come across as scum being desperate to get the last mislunch outta the way. Seriously it's a simple question, why is it that you're so convinced there had to be scum between me/VA?

As for Zeke, do you really expect me to question the one guy who is making the town move by not trying to lunch me? I see you've also ignored me actually asking why Rover felt the same way.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I'm trying to get faddy's play to make sense in my head, with the laying of groundwork for being the shooter.

If he was town vig and followed poor reads, he could remain silent rather than making up a false claim. The delayed-doctor claim is nonsensical to me and I can't see a reason for a town to do it. It reads like desperation to live one more day.

If he is scum and wanted to claim town vig, then he withdrew the idea after the second target flipped town also.

If he is neutral then scum are happy to gun for him, and also may have thought the shots were town sourced.
How could he not know? The chance of hitting a neutral is so slim. I think it's also unlikely that a there's a second neutral killing role

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah if that's a 4th scum in addition to a 2nd neutral then i'm not sure among aeleus, sparky and kopite. But I'm starting to think gotham is town. Yay!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
How could he not know? The chance of hitting a neutral is so slim. I think it's also unlikely that a there's a second neutral killing role
Oh right.

I think I meant, if he wanted to COUNTER claim as town vig.

Um. Not sure that makes sense either.

Thank you, I do post things in order for holes to be poked in the argument. I dunno. It's just so weird that he was obsessing over "even day shooter" and not "two shot waiting for a better read", and i'm wishing I could explain that.

Oct 25, 2017
Ironically one of the things I remember most from Faddy in GoT was that he scumread Monkey because she kept voting wrongly,

Did you even read what I quoted? I switched to VA before Faddy/anyone else had a chance to reply. That sealed VA's fate. Maybe now you can answer why I one of myself/VA just had to be lynched? Maybe if you did that you'd actually get traction and not come across as scum being desperate to get the last mislunch outta the way. Seriously it's a simple question, why is it that you're so convinced there had to be scum between me/VA?

As for Zeke, do you really expect me to question the one guy who is making the town move by not trying to lunch me? I see you've also ignored me actually asking why Rover felt the same way.

I don't remember who, but someone came and dropped another vote for you at around the same time you voted for VA. It was tied. Stop pretending it wasn't.

You were the two vote leaders and I thought VA was scum? I don't know why it had to be be you two? I wasn't pushing for you to be killed until today. I'm pushing for you to be killed today because I think you're scum. Maybe I missed it, but when did you ask about Rover. It's not in the post I quoted.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Rover is your wheel broken?

You've spent so much effort and graphs and maths on VA.

So much effort and misrepresentation on proving sorian's claim wrong.

Now you have nothing to offer?

It seems you have nothing to make yourself seem busy anymore, so can't be bothered to actually scumhunt?

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
I resent you saying the effort I put into the game was to "look busy". But I was wrong, and I don't feel like continuing to be wrong so I will let you guys hash it out

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Rover and faddy - no real scum hunting at all when they were loud town voices on previous days.

Another reason why chuggs' reason #324 for scum reading me: "zeke is acting like town leader" is a bad one.

The other voices have just faded away.

I already hunted scum. It is kopite. Lynch him.

I named his partners for tomorrow as well.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017

As a neutral he could leave the game early if he met his goal. Possibly he did try to hit scum, using my paranoia read of sorian? He has been openly town reading me along with zeke since he arrived, basically. But if his goal was to hit scum, claim as town vig, beg for protection, and then live briefly until a glorious exit, then sorian being town would screw with the plan. Could explain the poorly structured doctor claim? Now looking for a new VIP role to keep him alive one more night?

The reason for thinking this out is that giving neutrals what they want can screw over town. Let's all remember Fireblend's pizza and how town didn't count before they voted it for him, and then lost on quantity. If we need to kill faddy FIRST then that's important to know. Anyone currently thinking he's actually town? [besides aeleus]

Otherwise I'd happily vote ty or chuggs and piss off. I figure Rover is also scum, he's obsessed with finding power roles and nothing else. A fourth would be, iono, the list of players left is on another page, hang on.

Stop tying yourself in knots.

I'm not the shooter, I am not a neutral.

I am exactly what I have said.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like Faddy's claim, it's patchy at best but I'd rather clear up the Kopite problem than risk a possible PR who has worded his claim terribly.

Vote: kopite

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Kopite (3 votes)
Ty4on - #3,206 #3,207
Faddy - #3,336
TheChuggernaut - #3,398
Girlofgotham - #3,411

Ty4on (2 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #3,332
Rover - #3,337

Aeleus - #3,386

Sorian (1 votes)
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #3,370

Faddy (0 votes)
Rover - #3,331 #3,337

Not voting: StanleyPalmtree, weemadarthur, Ty4on, Kopite

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 60 Faddy: 35 TheChuggernaut: 26 Rover: 19 weemadarthur: 12 StanleyPalmtree: 11 Aeleus: 11 Girlofgotham: 9 Kopite: 9 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 6 Ty4on: 5

Current Countdown:
bs5nb5xv08

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
So we have a weak doc.

A serial killer that has 2 things baked into their role that prevents mass kills: the modifier thing and the fact that they can't kill b2b.

A bishop that is most likely a backup for the weak doc, not faddy's role.

Then you have faddy who gives a bp that lasts 2-3 days.
—————
Faddy's push for sorian to townread him doesn't look good. Reads like he knew sorian would die during the day.

The claim is fake.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
So we have a weak doc.

A serial killer that has 2 things baked into their role that prevents mass kills: the modifier thing and the fact that they can't kill b2b.

A bishop that is most likely a backup for the weak doc, not faddy's role.

Then you have faddy who gives a bp that lasts 2-3 days.
—————
Faddy's push for sorian to townread him doesn't look good. Reads like he knew sorian would die during the day.

The claim is fake.

Are you even reading my claim. i do not give BP at all.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Not the first time someone has taken that angle and won't be the last.

I'm certain you have used the same argument b4. So........ok?

Why did you name gog as your n1 target?

Because I protected her on night 1 and now that done.

Do you want to know if I can protect her more than once? I can. There are no restrictions on my power except I cannot protect myself.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Just want to add that a 4 person scum team could have turbod Kopite or Ty4on by now (Ty4on is particular as those votes have been sitting their for a while) so
A) Kopite or Ty4on are scum
B) People on them are scum
C) scum hasn't noticed and I've just pointed this out, oops

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Because I protected her on night 1 and now that done.

Do you want to know if I can protect her more than once? I can. There are no restrictions on my power except I cannot protect myself.

Townside what is the purpose of exposing gog. You could've not named gog. Naming gog doesn't help your claim,only helps scum.

Oct 25, 2017
Just want to add that a 4 person scum team could have turbod Kopite or Ty4on by now (Ty4on is particular as those votes have been sitting their for a while) so

Just to kick around a D) that I was thinking about. They might be trying to play this day safe on the off chance that Rover and Sparky are lying.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Townside what is the purpose of exposing gog. You could've not named gog. Naming gog doesn't help your claim,only helps scum.

It helps my claim because you and others were saying I would never have protected AbsolutBro. So I justified why I had done so as well as naming another target that was picked for a similar reason.

How does naming Gotham help scum. Be specific.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Nope.

But I am the other protective role in the game and was softing doctor pretty heavily last phase. The idea to take the kill in the night and get my protection set up on Sorian.

I assume Verelios's role (Priest) was in case I protected scum and he could exorcise their scummy spirits.
If you were breadcrumbing doc so hard, why didn't scum shoot you?

You're a highly respected member of the clergy in the area. That being said, you don't get involved with trivial matters. For now you simply have the ability to vote, but that may change should the situation call for it.
How does that read as a backup for you?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
If you were breadcrumbing doc so hard, why didn't scum shoot you?

How does that read as a backup for you?

IDK why they didn't shoot me. Perhaps because I swapped to VA they thought they could lynch me and that i was obviously faking Doctor.

I am not saying Verelios was a back up. I am saying he would have been able to rid us of a scum spirit should I have protected scum that fantomas killed.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
IDK why they didn't shoot me. Perhaps because I swapped to VA they thought they could lynch me and that i was obviously faking Doctor.

I am not saying Verelios was a back up. I am saying he would have been able to rid us of a scum spirit should I have protected scum that fantomas killed.

Vere cleaning up for your power doesn't make sense. Especially since scum most likely had filthy or gaunt modifiers.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Or they are just being careful.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
If didn't feel bad about Chuggs already this post kinda seals it.

I don't remember who, but someone came and dropped another vote for you at around the same time you voted for VA. It was tied. Stop pretending it wasn't.
What the hell does that have to do with what I said? Are you just making random noises now?

You were the two vote leaders and I thought VA was scum? I don't know why it had to be be you two? I wasn't pushing for you to be killed until today. I'm pushing for you to be killed today because I think you're scum.
So in response to me asking you why you scumread me you answered "because your scum lol". No reasoning, absolutely nothing here. And you expect me to believe that in a possible MYLO/LYLO state you can't even give a reason for voting me?
Maybe I missed it, but when did you ask about Rover. It's not in the post I quoted
Here you go
Yeah that was pretty ridiculous from Faddy. No idea what he's playing with with his claim

Why though?
Rover still hasn't answered this btw

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Kopite (4 votes)
Ty4on - #3,206 #3,207
Faddy - #3,336
TheChuggernaut - #3,398
Girlofgotham - #3,411
Rover - #3,441

Aeleus - #3,386

Ty4on (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #3,332
Rover - #3,337 #3,441

Faddy (0 votes)
Rover - #3,331 #3,337

Sorian (0 votes)
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #3,370 #3,413

Not voting: StanleyPalmtree, Comrade Doggo Sparky, weemadarthur, Ty4on, Kopite

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 73 Faddy: 44 TheChuggernaut: 27 Rover: 22 Aeleus: 13 weemadarthur: 12 StanleyPalmtree: 11 Kopite: 10 Girlofgotham: 9 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 8 Ty4on: 5

Current Countdown:
bs5nb5xv08