Zippedpinhead - #264

Funky Dude Sparks (1 votes)
Melonrabbit - #148

Sawneeks (0 votes)
Funky Dude Sparks - #203 #301

Melonrabbit (0 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #171 #264

Post Counts:
Melonrabbit: 50 nin: 38 Fireblend: 38 Funky Dude Sparks: 36 Donniewahlberg: 26 TheChuggernaut: 26 Sawneeks: 24 Alexem: 22 MrHedin: 21 Zippedpinhead: 21 HPSauce: 15

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was voting for him first so no? Seriously, look at his posts and tell me why you think he's town, because I can't find a reason.
you were, yeah, but now you're sticking on him because he sheeped sparks voted you. that doesnt say OMGUS?

and i'll go over all his posts in a bit but i wasnt seeing scum.

Yes Zipped is my strongest scum read and he hasn't really contributed anything to change my mind. That said I'm not taking D1 vig shot unless I'm absolutely sure. Partly it's a lesson from last game and partly I don't think it gives town the best chance to win.

I mean:

I prefer to not end the game sooner than necessary and give town the best chance we have.
i say fuck the math and shoot who you want to hit and just go for it.

I wouldn't blame you if you subbed out really

also

Unvote

Vote: MrHedin
but y

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Zipped reread;

opened the day by focusing in on ATP dying and trying to figure out what that means. theorizes it's either someone who was here and ghosts the thread OR it's someone who isn't her

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wow, okay. thanks keyboard. keys fucked up and it posted that way too early. let me actually finish it.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Zipped reread;

opened the day by focusing in on ATP dying and trying to figure out what that means. theorizes it's either someone who was here and ghosts the thread OR it's someone who isn't her
ahem

theorizes it's either someone who was here and ghosts the thread OR it's someone who isn't here and won't be for a while. pretty big list. does come back around to saying that the people who were around during the kill (Hedin, Alexem, Donnie, Febe, or HP) would be a good place to start narrowing down since you'd have to be online to submit the kill and why not be in thread? tenuous reason but you can see him trying to wrangle with the info as it happens.

does end up backing down from the positions in two posts when people point out there would be too many reasons for scum to do W, X, Y, or Z and it's too much openness.

adopts an adorable puppy and then gets mad people are scumreading him for trying to solve the game with a death.

calls out chuggs and melon for vilifying him (not hedin?) and dislikes HP and nin for not being around. coin flip picks melon in that grouping to vote.

clarifies again that the chuggs/melon vote is because he dislikes how they both felt disengenuous with their read of him. reeks of OMGUS. moves vote to chuggs.

clarifies he would shoot chuggs personally but is OK with hedin if the group wants it.

--

yeah, no, still not super seeing scum here. his opening really wasn't that damning and I don't see how that makes him scum when others have either said nothing about it (HP) or did the same and got away fine. the remaining posts read to me like someone who isn't fully reading the thread and is just posting what he can. true, there isn't a lot of solving going on in the later posts and it's very OMGUS but that's just not screaming scum to me either. it feels like town who doesnt have time since he followed what sparks kept saying repeatedly. Sparks did spend A LOT of posts saying it was chuggs and melon.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I also don't think it's OMGUS to scum read someone scum reading you if the read they're making on you is wack. Hell it was like the basis of my Monkey scum read in Nier
the problem there is his read against you isn't wrong or wack unlike moneky's in nier lol. that early vote you did was sus as fuck

Oct 25, 2017
ahem

theorizes it's either someone who was here and ghosts the thread OR it's someone who isn't here and won't be for a while. pretty big list. does come back around to saying that the people who were around during the kill (Hedin, Alexem, Donnie, Febe, or HP) would be a good place to start narrowing down since you'd have to be online to submit the kill and why not be in thread? tenuous reason but you can see him trying to wrangle with the info as it happens.

does end up backing down from the positions in two posts when people point out there would be too many reasons for scum to do W, X, Y, or Z and it's too much openness.

adopts an adorable puppy and then gets mad people are scumreading him for trying to solve the game with a death.

calls out chuggs and melon for vilifying him (not hedin?) and dislikes HP and nin for not being around. coin flip picks melon in that grouping to vote.

clarifies again that the chuggs/melon vote is because he dislikes how they both felt disengenuous with their read of him. reeks of OMGUS. moves vote to chuggs.

clarifies he would shoot chuggs personally but is OK with hedin if the group wants it.

--

yeah, no, still not super seeing scum here. his opening really wasn't that damning and I don't see how that makes him scum when others have either said nothing about it (HP) or did the same and got away fine. the remaining posts read to me like someone who isn't fully reading the thread and is just posting what he can. true, there isn't a lot of solving going on in the later posts and it's very OMGUS but that's just not screaming scum to me either. it feels like town who doesnt have time since he followed what sparks kept saying repeatedly. Sparks did spend A LOT of posts saying it was chuggs and melon.

Who else made speculation about who was it that did the kill to the degree Zipped did.

Even your points looks scummy to me about him. He backs down from his idea, but then just starts scum reading people who were suss of him early on even though he knows it was a bad thought? The whole Sparks thing just reeks of someone trying to find the thread narrative and placing a lazy vote there

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Who else made speculation about who was it that did the kill to the degree Zipped did.

Even your points looks scummy to me about him. He backs down from his idea, but then just starts scum reading people who were suss of him early on even though he knows it was a bad thought? The whole Sparks thing just reeks of someone trying to find the thread narrative and placing a lazy vote there
to the degree zipped did? only zipped. but at least half of them were responses to people questioning him whereas the others didn't get questions.

for the second it's agree to disagree i guess. i really dont think scum would be that obvious and zipped plays better than that.

Oct 27, 2017

Gu Gu'Joob that's exactly how my brain works exactly

Oct 27, 2017
Except you fucked up that post by saying I would vote off Zipped instead of saying I was scum read melon and you because of your votes for him Which that vote train was wrong it wasn't melon and you it was hedin and you

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
spongebob-coffee.gif

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wow im an idiot. just realized that scum dont have a NK at all in this set-up. for some reason my brain thought they still had a free kill after the turbo but...that's what the dayvig is for.

hmmm ( ._.)

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
okay, im going to bed before i make any more mind shattering revelations on basic things. if we're still at an impasse i'm going zipped just so we can move on.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
I still feel that it would be best to resolve the Zipped/Hedin impasse today one way or the other. I still feel better about Zipped than I do about Hedin, but I wouldn't object to a Zipped info flip if it gets us somewhere.

Should we make a mistake, then while I would personally be inclined for the one voted out to vig the other, that's purely my take - if both are town, that gets us nowhere fast. I'd be against polling to pre-determine who should get vengeful-vigged, though - I would rather have a known town player make their own choice in good faith than potentially get steered into a second mis-kill by scum.

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
At this point one way or another we need to move the game on. We can't be stuck in Day 1 forever lol

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Day 1 postings continued

#208 - longish Sneeks post, would look at Alexem if Sparks flips scum, brief talk about logic in regards to Sparks and his hypothetical shot if he was to be flipped

#226 - Alexem doesn't want to flip Sparks 'I don't think 'let's whack him and see what he does' is a very good reason to take him out at this point.'

#235 - HP would vote Zipped at this point in time

#240-243 - Longish sneeks posts in regards to a bunch of things, votes for Hedin

#244 - Donnie post in regards to his vote and what he'd do if Zipped flipped Town
#246 - HP votes for Zipped

#249 - More detailed Donnie post in regards to what he'd do if Zipped flipped Town, says he'd look at Hedin, Chuggs and Melon

#251 - Nin unvotes says town benefits from a stalemate

#257 - Response to #251 - Fireblend disagrees with Nin

#258 - Response to #251 - Hedin also disagrees

#260 - Nin says town can wait for Scum to get antsy

#261 - Alexem also disagrees with Nin

#262 - Fireblend says Nin's idea could be an attempt to coast

#263 - Nin votes for Chuggs

#264 - Zipped votes for Chuggs

#265 - Hedin says if he moves his vote it would be to Sneeks rather than Chuggs

#267 - Hedin elaborates on his reasoning for considering Sneeks

#272 - 276 - Donnie and Melon back and forth

#283 - Fireblend would be okay with flipping Zipped

#285 - Sneeks asks if we should pick who the dead player shoots as a group, would begrudgingly accept a Zipped vote to move things forward

#289 - Donnie moves his vote to Hedin

#290 - Hedin claims he wouldn't shoot if he was voted out

#293 - Chuggs explains case on Zipped

#295 - Fireblend asks if anyone else wouldn't shoot if they were to be voted out

#298 - First HP summary post

#301 - Sparks votes for Hedin

#307 - Sneeks reread post on Zipped, not seeing him as scum

#309 - Chuggs response to #307 - Thinks Sneeks defence of Zipped is scummy (?)

#322 - Alexem thinks we should resolve the Zipped/Hedin situation today, thinks if we hit town the one that dies should shoot the other

If I missed anything anyone thinks is important I apologise, will post some reads in a bit

Oct 25, 2017
Donniewahlberg what prompted you to move your vote from Zipped to Hedin?

Sneeks solicited people sitting on Zipped on whether we could get past the stalemate by moving to Hedin, this was my rumination on it before moving:

I see Chuggs and Hedin linked enough by the same logic that I would move from where I am, but mostly because there's votes on both. Playing the numbers game, I would be supporting town by larger than just a potential majority of 4 on Zipped (if that's where scum votes are pooled). If they're pooled on Hedin, then the extra votes on Chuggs at least tell me more of town is confident this is the way we should go and it's not just a half and half between town and scum.

That's really the grounds I would move on. I've felt confident for awhile Zipped's flip either way would tell us the most about the day's discourse but I want to support the team and keep the team as in control as possible over mafia. So I would move as long as the votes that are on Chuggs, stay on Chuggs. If the people on Chuggs move over anyway than its back to being a wash between the two and I'm not sure I see the point in moving then.

Hopefully that all makes sense.

I was kind of hoping when I woke up there would have been more movement during the night to make the move worth it but right now it doesn't seem to have made much difference. Really I'm just trying to be reasonable to the group.

Oct 25, 2017
Realistically one or the other is going to give us a starting point on both now that so many folks have weighed in over the course of day one.

What actually made you go for Zipped over Hedin (or anyone else for that matter) HPSauce ?

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Realistically one or the other is going to give us a starting point on both now that so many folks have weighed in over the course of day one.

What actually made you go for Zipped over Hedin (or anyone else for that matter) HPSauce ?
I felt like Zipped was trying to influence the reaction with his posts after ATP's death. Since then he's done nothing to change my read on him. I don't see anything in Hedin's posts that make me think he is scummy. I don't feel particularly great about Nin, Sneeks, Melon and Chuggs too but that's all irrelevant right now really. It's one or the other and the people that are sitting on other votes need to make a decision really.

Oct 25, 2017
So I agree we have to move on and that at this point we've all pretty much circled between Zipped and Hedin. To an extent, we could try either since getting a result on one is going to help inform on the other. I'm relatively open to getting that over the line in Hedin.

What bothers me somewhat is we need 6 for majority, correct? By my count, we've been one off majority wihen Sparks voted 13 hours ago and all Zipped had to do was move his vote from Chuggs to Hedin to keep himself in the game and remove the person who started the questioning on him...but hasn't? Gong back and looking, he interacts with Hedin in the first half hour of the game over the Chuggs meme vote then never once interacts with him again. He floats that he could vote Hedin or venge kill him if it's what everyone else wants but it just seems a bit odd to never address that directly or take the opening to save himself. I'd kind of like to see that addressed before we go over the line for day one, which is why I've unset my vote for now.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
So I agree we have to move on and that at this point we've all pretty much circled between Zipped and Hedin. To an extent, we could try either since getting a result on one is going to help inform on the other. I'm relatively open to getting that over the line in Hedin.

What bothers me somewhat is we need 6 for majority, correct? By my count, we've been one off majority wihen Sparks voted 13 hours ago and all Zipped had to do was move his vote from Chuggs to Hedin to keep himself in the game and remove the person who started the questioning on him...but hasn't? Gong back and looking, he interacts with Hedin in the first half hour of the game over the Chuggs meme vote then never once interacts with him again. He floats that he could vote Hedin or venge kill him if it's what everyone else wants but it just seems a bit odd to never address that directly or take the opening to save himself. I'd kind of like to see that addressed before we go over the line for day one, which is why I've unset my vote for now.

I was finding it somewhat interesting that I was 1 away from majority for over 12 hours and no one hammered (I thought about it myself just to move things along but town wouldn't have gotten the full info from that). EIther scum was afraid to put the hammer down or they were already mostly on me.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
I think it's curious that we're over 90 hours in and it's still day fucking 1

It's the day that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue playing it forever just because its the day that never ends...

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
vote: zipped

We're all too stubborn for our own good but please, grant us mercy. Let's get some info.

In before zipped is town and we continue doing nothing as we spiral into madness.

melonrabbit

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere
the path is salvation is either hedin or zipped?

over the course of this longest day zipp's looping arguments and general avoidance on clarification has become increasingly more frustrating for what purpose idk. But not a v team building-y. i can no longer trust we are working toward the same goals.