• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
you can ask him, he's right there

yes, sorry.

Vote: EzekelRAGE
r6kF86c.png

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
let's play arbitrary scum reads of a group of players

how likely do you think a wolf has already voted. and out of the people who have voted, who's most likely the wolf?

Oct 25, 2017

how likely do you think a wolf has already voted. and out of the people who have voted, who's most likely the wolf?

Neeks or Random probably, but I don't find anything there scummy. Meme votes are NAI for the most part. c4 is giving me real early town vibes. Like that he seems to be going after EC already, and I think scum would be a bit nervous to try to speed run the meme section

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Neeks or Random probably, but I don't find anything there scummy. Meme votes are NAI for the most part. c4 is giving me real early town vibes. Like that he seems to be going after EC already, and I think scum would be a bit nervous to try to speed run the meme section
Rando is a solid pick. But I'm not sure about Fate's vote myself since I can't tell if it's a meme vote or not with his response to anex.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
You posted a prod that implied you were invested in progressing the game, but your actions so far don't match that. EC posted a post that's wolfy unless it's just his writing style, I don't know the guy. Chances are I don't have a single read so far that isn't playstyle based. No idea in either direction on anyone else.

I'm interested in getting an answer from HP at some point, but that doesn't mean I have reads yet. Would it be good to have them, sure. Do I have them, no. EC has a whole gimick of claiming that he never lies, so this behavior is normal for him, could be any alignment.

oh boy and we got Zeke and Thorny here too. It's like a who's who of slippery scum

I thought if I was more of a jerk this time I wouldn't be scum read so early, give me a chance!

Six players have already votes, so I think there's a fair chance that one of the six is mafia, same as any randomly selected group of players.

Fate's vote for HP feels normal for him.
Random's vote feels jokier than he normally is.
You probably voted so that you can ask this question, or for some other enigmatic reason.
C4's vote had no context, but as far as I can tell they come out swinging at MU
Neon explained that his vote was a joke
Sawneeks implied that her vote was a joke

I guess Random is the one I would have to pick if any of the votes seemed off, but despite participating in this exercise to show good faith, I don't take anything serious from the early votes.

OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

HPSauce (2 votes)
FateShirou - #89
Randomless - #115
Maolfunction - #123 #183

EvilChameleon (1 votes)
c4e5g3d5 - #101

Randomless (1 votes)
Maolfunction - #183

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
NeonBorealis - #152

EzekelRAGE (1 votes)
Sawneeks - #151

Not voting: Neki, jman1954goat, Hawthorn, EvilChameleon, TheChuggernaut, Funky Dude Sparks, CheshireCat, Ephidel, EzekelRAGE, Anexanhune, Stantastic, Sorian, HPSauce, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
Funky Dude Sparks: 22 Maolfunction: 17 TheChuggernaut: 11 c4e5g3d5: 11 EzekelRAGE: 8 Hawthorn: 6 EvilChameleon: 6 FateShirou: 5 CheshireCat: 5 Sawneeks: 4 NeonBorealis: 3 HPSauce: 2 Lone_Prodigy: 2 Randomless: 1

Current Countdown:
gejafxv92g

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
Wait

You're telling me there's someone here who has and has triggered an actual trust tell and you still don't have reads?

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

HPSauce (2 votes)
FateShirou - #89
Randomless - #115
Maolfunction - #123 #183

EvilChameleon (1 votes)
c4e5g3d5 - #101

Randomless (1 votes)
Maolfunction - #183

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
NeonBorealis - #152

EzekelRAGE (1 votes)
Sawneeks - #151

Not voting: Neki, jman1954goat, Hawthorn, EvilChameleon, TheChuggernaut, Funky Dude Sparks, CheshireCat, Ephidel, EzekelRAGE, Anexanhune, Stantastic, Sorian, HPSauce, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
Funky Dude Sparks: 22 Maolfunction: 17 TheChuggernaut: 11 c4e5g3d5: 11 EzekelRAGE: 8 Hawthorn: 6 EvilChameleon: 6 FateShirou: 5 CheshireCat: 5 Sawneeks: 4 NeonBorealis: 3 HPSauce: 2 Lone_Prodigy: 2 Randomless: 1

Current Countdown:
gejafxv92g

My posts don't count. I was a ghost the whole time. I got Shamalamadingdonged.

OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

HPSauce (2 votes)
FateShirou - #89
Randomless - #115
Maolfunction - #123 #183

EvilChameleon (1 votes)
c4e5g3d5 - #101

Randomless (1 votes)
Maolfunction - #183

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
NeonBorealis - #152

EzekelRAGE (1 votes)
Sawneeks - #151

Not voting: Neki, Lone_Prodigy, jman1954goat, Hawthorn, Stantastic, Anexanhume, TheChuggernaut, Funky Dude Sparks, CheshireCat, Ephidel, EzekelRAGE, EvilChameleon, Sorian, HPSauce

Post Counts:
Funky Dude Sparks: 23 Maolfunction: 18 TheChuggernaut: 12 c4e5g3d5: 12 EzekelRAGE: 8 Hawthorn: 7 EvilChameleon: 6 FateShirou: 5 Anexanhume: 5 CheshireCat: 5 Sawneeks: 4 NeonBorealis: 3 HPSauce: 2 Lone_Prodigy: 2 Randomless: 1

Current Countdown:
gejafxv92g

Anex now exists and can be voted for!