• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Oh...........we've started playing the game finally?

IVCPEAb.png

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah. Fate'd post didnt' vibe well with me. It seems like he just took a look at who were the most recent/active posts and made a tell list just to post something.

Still could be a town who is just tired and posted some last minute impressions (which is totally understandable), but I'll keep an eye on him.

And with that, I think I'll be calling it a night as well. Have fun peeps!

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I guess that should say that's my D1 philosophy, since someone could interpret that as me saying I'm against killing wolves and shitposting, which would be a travesty

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
And the whole premise of compiling a list of people you haven't gotten impressions from is just so bizarre

Does that mean you do have impressions of everyone else? If so then why are you focusing on people other than them? What?

And like, you say in the next line that you're willing to vote people for your inability to read them, so why do the people you literally just said you don't have a good grasp on get passes?

I just don't think he thought about a line of that post.

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
Like just

Sit down
Read that post
Read it again if necessary

Ask yourself:
"Why did Fate write this post?"

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
are we done shitposting already? :'(

c4 is being a big mover already and i dig the hell out of that, get's stuff moving along.
technically maol is too but to a lesser degree than c4. it's tough to describe why - sort of feels like c4 is asking more pointed questions i guess.
zeke is using lotta gifs therefore he is scum. (this is 50% a joke)
i dont totally see what c4 see's in fate's post but i reserve judgement until fate comes back.
ehhhh I feel like we're barking up the wrong tree with these early votes
why so nervous, chuggs? it hasn't even been 8 hours yet lol.

Saw is town

Maol is scum

VOTE: Maol

Now what do I do?
wait for the inevitable death of the cosmos

an exicting 4 hours to this game
gonna go to sleep,

the new people
sorian, C4, and neon havnt made that big of an impression on me
dont plan on voting there

My vote on HP
I cant read them as town or scum
yeet them D1 will be the most optimal play for my mental health
have you not played with sorian yet? that'll be fun.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I won't object to a Zeke wagon today either tbh. He's also in his wolf range. And I'm still slightly salty about the game where he sacked Bojack and I called it and was still killed. But that's not influencing my read at all.

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
Not liking Maol's posts on this page

Dropping a bunch of names who you wouldn't oppose voting means nothing and does nothing
What about names you would oppose voting? Or names you would encourage voting?

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Not liking Maol's posts on this page

Dropping a bunch of names who you wouldn't oppose voting means nothing and does nothing
What about names you would oppose voting? Or names you would encourage voting?
oh, I was just responding to Sneeks with the last one.

guess enough time has passed to drop my current don't votes. Sneeks' posts feel town, I actually like Ephi's entrance and subsequent catch up posts, I'd keep that slot, both Sparks and EC I'd like vigged if one exists so wouldn't vote them either, and I wouldn't vote you today either c4. I can't tell if you're pushing for the obvitown slot just because it's up for grabs still and easy to take, but for now I'm comfortable putting you in the town pile.

don't think the rest of the roster has done enough to warrant a town AI just yet.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
oh, I was just responding to Sneeks with the last one.

guess enough time has passed to drop my current don't votes. Sneeks' posts feel town, I actually like Ephi's entrance and subsequent catch up posts, I'd keep that slot, both Sparks and EC I'd like vigged if one exists so wouldn't vote them either, and I wouldn't vote you today either c4. I can't tell if you're pushing for the obvitown slot just because it's up for grabs still and easy to take, but for now I'm comfortable putting you in the town pile.

don't think the rest of the roster has done enough to warrant a town AI just yet.
What separates from wanting someone vigged?(sparks/ec) and willing to vote someone out?(me)

OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

HPSauce (2 votes)
FateShirou - #89
Randomless - #115
Maolfunction - #123 #183

TheChuggernaut (2 votes)
NeonBorealis - #152
EzekelRAGE - #206

Randomless (1 votes)
Maolfunction - #183

Maolfunction (1 votes)
Sorian - #238

FateShirou (1 votes)
c4e5g3d5 - #248

EzekelRAGE (1 votes)
Sawneeks - #151

EvilChameleon (0 votes)
c4e5g3d5 - #101 #248

Not voting: Neki, jman1954goat, Hawthorn, Anexanhume, TheChuggernaut, Stantastic, Funky Dude Sparks, CheshireCat, Ephidel, EvilChameleon, Lone_Prodigy, HPSauce

Post Counts:
Funky Dude Sparks: 40 Maolfunction: 39 c4e5g3d5: 32 EzekelRAGE: 27 TheChuggernaut: 21 Hawthorn: 12 EvilChameleon: 9 Anexanhume: 9 FateShirou: 8 NeonBorealis: 8 Randomless: 7 Sawneeks: 7 Ephidel: 5 CheshireCat: 5 HPSauce: 2 Lone_Prodigy: 2 Sorian: 2 Neki: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
if you're mafia, it's a good spot to take if it's there. if you're town, keep doing what you're doing lol
From context I'm assuming you mean "c4 is getting himself widely townread"
In most places I've been that sentence would mean "c4 is pushing an opportunistic miss on someone who's obvious town"

Amazing the things language can do

Oct 25, 2017
are we done shitposting already? :'(

c4 is being a big mover already and i dig the hell out of that, get's stuff moving along.
technically maol is too but to a lesser degree than c4. it's tough to describe why - sort of feels like c4 is asking more pointed questions i guess.
zeke is using lotta gifs therefore he is scum. (this is 50% a joke)
i dont totally see what c4 see's in fate's post but i reserve judgement until fate comes back.

why so nervous, chuggs? it hasn't even been 8 hours yet lol.

Yeah, I agree with all of these. Don't really agree with the point about Fate, but I like what c4 is laying down. Have similar thoughts about Maol and Zeke also.

I mean, if you want to apply pressure there, go for it, but I don't know what good it's gonna do.

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
But I'm gonna make myself obvious beyond reasonable doubt so probably don't worry too much about it

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
Trying to figure out exactly how much I should like FDS's handling of his "D1 sucks" stuff
I know it's something he can genuinely believe regardless of alignment but dunno, really doesn't feel red

TheChuggernaut opinions since you seemed to have a similar reaction?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
For some reason I assumed c4 was rookie level based on the post in the sign up thread, clearly I should re-calibrate.

That said Fate digging a grave barely into day 1 sounds about right so I'll enjoy watching the beating the continue to see if anything fun comes out.

Also lolololol Maol in wolf range 4 shure.

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to figure out exactly how much I should like FDS's handling of his "D1 sucks" stuff
I know it's something he can genuinely believe regardless of alignment but dunno, really doesn't feel red

TheChuggernaut opinions since you seemed to have a similar reaction?

It could be something he would do as scum, but I doubt it. Repeating a point that he's decided is 100% fact despite everyone telling him it's a nonsense stance is exactly the thing I expect from him as town.

Oct 25, 2017
Well let's run through them.

Fate and Ran are safely memeing up their grudge votes after last game.
You were hopping on there without having the same reason, which would be kinda sus if not for the fact you were probably wanting to see if anyone will call you out on it
767883192958713916.png

c4 is voting for one meme candidate and offering up defense of another, but considering he's unlikely to be aware of their status that's eh.

Neon is voting for Chuggs. Always good to have people around who are willing to vote for Chuggs :D

Sneeks is voting for Zeke, who is showcasing a new gif selection this game 🤷

I'm not actually inclined to arbitrarily scum read anyone yet.
I could say you because your vote was the one that stuck out, but you've already moved it. I don't see where you're going with the new one yet.

c4 doesn't immediately strike me as someone "nervous" would apply to.

I'm not seeing what any of you think is weird about Rando at this stage, so no, not really.

The best patch notes.

He rolled scum in whoops all scum.
Nobody asked him if he was scum until he and Bo were already open wolfing as counterscum near end of game.
He lied in spec last game though 👀

Also I talked about the part directed at me, but I liked this post in general. It's still early, and I want to see what else you do, but my initial thought is this is not your scum game

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
It could be something he would do as scum, but I doubt it. Repeating a point that he's decided is 100% fact despite everyone telling him it's a nonsense stance is exactly the thing I expect from him as town.
Yeah part of me says he would move on to something else at some point in there once he realized nobody gives a shit

For v!FDS he keeps posting about it because to him everyone's playing the game wrong and he can't let this society stand any longer
For w!FDS he realizes everyone's ignoring him and he like... presses his forehead into the barrel of the gun and goes "Ignore me more"?

Inclined to think he wasn't thinking about attention on him in a town way

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
God this communities jokes are so old its like season 6 of an alright sitcom.

Although speaking of i need to make my avatar, brb.

CheshireCat

Feb 6, 2021
Looks like c4 is genuinely new to EC after a quick search on OM. Pushing there right away definitely seems like a beginner town thing to do.
lol it's exactly what i did last game. this time I'm watching and waiting. This day one thing seems mostly to be useful for scum to lay down cover, but not very useful for fishing. nothing has happened yet

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Okay it's probably useless then.

Fate >rand v.
was i higher up rand in the vote out list here or?

Complete non-sequitur, not having an opinion on people four hours into the day shouldn't imply anything near this
and yet it does
Basic level this-guy-openly-doesn't-believe-this-vote reason for a vote, smells of overjustification
yea i dont vote out new players sue me
welcome to my world bud
Still could be a town who is just tired and posted some last minute impressions (which is totally understandable), but I'll keep an eye on him.
you do that and i will do the same to you
yeah, Fate has been in a wolf range the whole game so far
what are you even talking about maol
you dont know my wolf range....wait you were in FGO1
how am i even playing close to what i did in FGO1
Does that mean you do have impressions of everyone else? If so then why are you focusing on people other than them? What?
yes, those 3 dont have impressions
if i close my eyes and think of what sorian is...i cant think of anyhing because the last few times i played with em, they got yeeted D1 or died N1 without posting anythig worth making an impression of
have you not played with sorian yet? that'll be fun.
check up
This is slightly weird now that I'm looking at it and I can't tell if this is just Fate who's lost his confidence. You were reading him correctly for the majority of the last game lol
dude fk HP, so far with the 1-2 posts HP has made, hes playing in his scum range

wait what? in all games? When did this claim get made?
yes and yes