Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Ok ive been thinking long and hard about how to approach my ability in this game and I am going to try to Just tell town how the have to behave to most benefit us.

I have to ask you all to trust me here and do exactly what I say and no this is not reverse psychology bullshit actually listen to exactly what im telling you to get town in best position to win.

Power Roles absolutely under any circumstance do not Investigate me, Do not Swap Me and Don't Heal Me . My role has some twist that I don't wanna share and I will try to hurt Mafia But town will be hurt by it too especially if you Target me.

If you feel Iffy just Vote me out but Please avoid using Power roles on Me.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Previous experience tells me that he's going to post takes and ask questions. I don't remember how good those takes are and if he's good at solving but players who engage others are not what I want lynched early on.
So it's that he's been engaging players in this game? I don't think you've played with town!ATP before, which is why I'm asking.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't point to any post with anything in it? Did you actually reread my posts or are you just taking a potshot at me lol. My posts #380 and #422 don't have any substance? You've got a lot of nerve to shit on me considering how you've played so far.
2/47 = 4%
:P
And I'm getting crapped on for questioning why Blarg isnt present lol. Is that a joke?
i am stating a potential scum-scum linkage for the future, to be looked at after one flips red, and in case of my death.
that is not a joke, that is like scum hunting 101.

But by all means, keep hating on people scum hunting.

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
2/47 = 4%
:P

i am stating a potential scum-scum linkage for the future, to be looked at after one flips red, and in case of my death.

But by all means, keep hating on people scum hunting.
Alright fine maybe I've not done enough so far but it's day 1 lol. I thought people wouldn't mind me joking around. Guess not lol.

Fair point about the Blarg thing though.

Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017
So it's that he's been engaging players in this game? I don't think you've played with town!ATP before, which is why I'm asking.
That assessment was not mainly based on this game. D1 always is a shot in 99% darkness, and I as a policy do not want that directed at usually engaging players unless some seriously strong reason comes up for it

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Alright fine maybe I've not done enough so far but it's day 1 lol. I thought people wouldn't mind me joking around. Guess not lol.

Fair point about the Blarg thing though.
There's also the fact that you are upping your reads lists, which consist of a grand total of 4 players, and you were pushed into commenting on half of them…..

Joking would be fine if there was any content to go with it.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Royal and I voted almost at the same time and i didn't see it btw, but it wouldn't change my vote. I think this is a good option for today.
you and royal voted at the same time
LP had one vote on them
you calling it a wagon is something you have probably been saying in scun chat and you ended up typing that word
sucks to suck leo, next time have fanto proof read ur posts

Oct 26, 2017
UK
tumblr_inline_p1r1deDyPM1qmpb1b_500.gifv
Sassy fate makes me chuckle

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
LP had one vote on them
you calling it a wagon is something you have probably been saying in scun chat and you ended up typing that word

Oh, okay, I get what you mean now. No, I thought it was just Launch at the time, i meant it will be good to have a LP wagon and was giving my contribution.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy to hear so many of you value my important opinion so much that you want to hear more from me. Patented BoJack essay coming in 3... 2... Nah.

Sorry, my D1 is always a bit trash just because I never know what to go on. But I want to reread just to see if anything in particular jumps out at me.

As far as good vibes go, Amb and Yuta gave me good early feelings just because they were engaged. And in a similar vein, I would probably stay away from voting Sneeks and ATP despite the meta reads on them.

People that have set off my radar for one reason or another, and where I want to look in the next few hours, is HP and Wee. I think some of their posts were more on the abrasive style, but I think that might just be who they are in mafia. I know HP was like that in Thing. HPSauce who were you in Scooby Doo 2? I can't remember.

Spicy pick would be anex but I don't know why. Something just set my spidey sense's off and I want to reread and find out why.
Can't put my finger on it but there's something about this post that just feels like checking boxes instead of actually attempting to solve. Like bojack is trying to appear busy than actually having his heart into it, yknow?

On the topic of ATP, I went back to Sneeks' defense because I remembered there was little substance to it, but the reasoning to go in on malus doesn't look great, either. I'm comfortable sticking with my vote.

I might could go for LP. I think his few posts so far have had a more dismissive attitude than his usual town play.

Everyone else I'm null on.
what about my reasoning do you not like?

Ok ive been thinking long and hard about how to approach my ability in this game and I am going to try to Just tell town how the have to behave to most benefit us.

I have to ask you all to trust me here and do exactly what I say and no this is not reverse psychology bullshit actually listen to exactly what im telling you to get town in best position to win.

Power Roles absolutely under any circumstance do not Investigate me, Do not Swap Me and Don't Heal Me . My role has some twist that I don't wanna share and I will try to hurt Mafia But town will be hurt by it too especially if you Target me.

If you feel Iffy just Vote me out but Please avoid using Power roles on Me.
Seems a lot of people just skimmed this but I'm fine with just letting this play out.

Those giggly eyes really start to get on my nerves lol, but I'm already voting you.

You give off a scent of security, like you know what's going on, writing down those townreads with ease, because you know you can't be wrong. Or something like that. Feels fishy to me.
I...I kinda said the same thing earlier. His read on you earlier was a whole lot of words about meta before coming to a conclusion about you.

I don't like how the vast majority of this read is simply explaining how Launch felt during Scooby Doo 2 instead of just agreeing that he feels like Yuta is Town. It reads like he wants to better justify an early town read to get ahead of the game and look good for doing so. Hell, he even gives himself an out by saying he scumread Yuta in SB2 for the same thing and I can already see the, "well, maybe he's scum this time" later down the road.

I agree that Yuta isn't someone we should vote out today but the way launch has to justify it just doesn't read right.

I don't know, From a GM perspective Blarg put in WORK as scum last game, and put in work as town during the early phases. But IIRC Blarg also took day 1 practically off and was definitively the last person to even confirm their role.

I would give Blarg a day to figure it out, because to me this is not necessarily a scum tell TODAY, but could easily be one one a future day.
Would be OK with a zipped vote too given the post history. This post in particular too is a whole lot of NAI and is just busy work.

Also it's 9am. Sneeks has entirely disappeared since people stopped voting her.
D&D went late last night and I start work at 9. sue me for sleeping :u

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Now now, we both know that's not how it works. Death makes people immediately forgetful.
LP had one vote on them
Performative whatever-ing aside, you have been teamed with scum Leo before.
Do you actually see any similarities between his approach to this game versus that one or are you just rattling around out there seeing what comes loose?
Also my allergies are killing me today, if Royal has a sneezing problem today too, we're pretty much in achoots 🤡
... that was terrible.
tumblr_inline_p1r1deDyPM1qmpb1b_500.gifv
Sassy fate makes me chuckle
Good chuckle or bad chuckle?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
also throw Ephi on the pile of being yeet-able today. maybe it's normal for her town play but she's just kinda off to the side talking to anex and not much else. even the vote doesn't seem that serious.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Do you actually see any similarities between his approach to this game versus that one or are you just rattling around out there seeing what comes loose?
Neki is well within his town meta here. I'm seeing Sneeks and LP prodding him because of that and I'm taking a note,

Why Sneeks, LP and Ambulance?
Asks me about having them on my vote list and stops there

I think a LP wagon is a good thing.

vote: LP
from what basics,,,?
He has 3 votes with Launch.

Royal and I voted almost at the same time and i didn't see it btw, but it wouldn't change my vote. I think this is a good option for today.
against dosnt explain why they voted it or why its a good option
Oh, okay, I get what you mean now. No, I thought it was just Launch at the time, i meant it will be good to have a LP wagon and was giving my contribution.
voting just to vote IMO

I think a scum!leo could have talked to a scum!Royal and dicussed a possible mislynch of LP
do i think its a potentially bus? not sure
a scum team of LP, royal and leo would be a bit uncoordinated to pull that off

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Lone_Prodigy (3 votes)
LaunchpadMcQ - #522
Royal_Flush - #557
Leo - #558

malus (3 votes)
Sawneeks - #267
jman1954goat - #269
A WIld Ambulance Appears - #349

HPSauce (2 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #510
Yuta - #514

FateShirou (1 votes)
HPSauce - #67
Sawneeks - #187 #267

Royal_Flush (1 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #193 #488
FateShirou - #451

Anexanhume (1 votes)
Ephidel - #455

Ephidel (1 votes)
FateShirou - #263 #451
Anexanhume - #521

AllThingsPurple (1 votes)
A WIld Ambulance Appears - #66 #288
malus - #257
Leo - #361 #558

Neki (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #172

LaunchpadMcQ (1 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #73 #156
BoJack Horseman - #467
Yuta - #486 #514

A WIld Ambulance Appears (0 votes)
FateShirou - #69 #89
Anexanhume - #131 #448
Yuta - #453 #486

Yuta (0 votes)
weemadarthur - #68 #86

BoJack Horseman (0 votes)
FateShirou - #107 #263

weemadarthur (0 votes)
FateShirou - #89 #107

Sawneeks (0 votes)
Yuta - #88 #453
AllThingsPurple - #156 #193
LaunchpadMcQ - #224 #522

Not voting: Zippedpinhead, Blargonaut, Lone_Prodigy, Neki

Post Counts:
AllThingsPurple: 105 FateShirou: 58 weemadarthur: 57 Anexanhume: 49 HPSauce: 49 LaunchpadMcQ: 46 A WIld Ambulance Appears: 40 Leo: 40 Neki: 36 Sawneeks: 35 Yuta: 32 BoJack Horseman: 24 Ephidel: 23 Royal_Flush: 17 Zippedpinhead: 17 jman1954goat: 15 malus: 10 Lone_Prodigy: 9 Blargonaut: 5

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
That assessment was not mainly based on this game. D1 always is a shot in 99% darkness, and I as a policy do not want that directed at usually engaging players unless some seriously strong reason comes up for it
ok, I see what you're saying. Thanks for clarifying.

what about my reasoning do you not like?
malus making a weird connection or misreading what's going on in the thread is NAI. malus going after someone you don't agree with is also NAI. If it just came to bad vibes, that's cool, but it feels like you added additional details for the sake of having your reasoning look more robust than it actually was.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
vote: sawneeks

comes back wanting to kill my own null-but-plausibly-town to slight-town-lean list, can't comment on previous promises. [list of zipped, ephi, launch, bojack]

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Would keep;
Sawneeks
ATP
Anex
Ambulance?
jman
Fate?
Yuta

Would vote;
Zipped
Ephi
Bojack
Launch
malus
Royal
LP

Meh (Fine with voting out, don't feel strongly about);
Leo
HP
wee
Neki
Blarg

A Wild Shark Appears

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
Sorry y'all I'm not going to be around for EoD. I've got a whole bunch of homework and job applications to do and I have to prep for interviews for Wednesday and Thursday.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
ok, I see what you're saying. Thanks for clarifying.

malus making a weird connection or misreading what's going on in the thread is NAI. malus going after someone you don't agree with is also NAI. If it just came to bad vibes, that's cool, but it feels like you added additional details for the sake of having your reasoning look more robust than it actually was.
so tl;dr malus can be wrong and not pay attention but that makes him town?

vote: sawneeks

comes back wanting to kill my own null-but-plausibly-town to slight-town-lean list, can't comment on previous promises. [list of zipped, ephi, launch, bojack]
im confused, are you saying I want to vote out someone on your list or that you picked me from your slight-town list?

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Asks me about having them on my vote list and stops there

from what basics,,,?

against dosnt explain why they voted it or why its a good option

voting just to vote IMO

I think a scum!leo could have talked to a scum!Royal and dicussed a possible mislynch of LP
do i think its a potentially bus? not sure
a scum team of LP, royal and leo would be a bit uncoordinated to pull that off

I think LP is feeling off, he's posting more than usual and giving us less real content. I pointed earlier what I thought was a cheap shade from him at Neki. I agree with Launch that he's making posts just to disagree with people and that isn't amounting much. He doesn't even have a vote down. All in all, it seems he's not trying to scum hunt, so he's as good a train for today as any imo.

You had him on your no vote list btw, you don't remember your own read? I asked why he's on your no vote list because i don't see what you can look at from LP at this game and think "yeah, he's town". You told me he produced something worth talking about, which is a weak answer but then again it's D1 and I saw no reason to chase you on that.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I know i said earlier that I wouldn't mind a malus day 1 vote, because I find him hard to scum read, but I dunno, malus day 1 seems super weak to me.