• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
man that thing figure is freaking nice. probably my favorite action figure.

leagues better than the action figures I had as a kid

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I was wrong. The Bespin Escape Leia has different legs than the Hoth one. One is wearing shoes and the other is wearing boots that cover the pants almost to the knee.

Also, this is a couple months old but new to me.
Sentinel is doing the other two major ride armors! /swooooooon.

Last edited:

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
Stopped by target to grab a few things for the house and it was stacked with new Marvel Legends. The full Apocalypse wave and lots of the First Ten Years figures. Trying to control myself but I'll probably be back there tomorrow.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
I was wrong. The Bespin Escape Leia has different legs than the Hoth one. One is wearing shoes and the other is wearing boots that cover the pants almost to the knee.

GOD DAMNNIT. More money out of my pocket, fuck.

Charismagik

Oct 27, 2017
Picked up a thing at walgreens. They had plenty in stock. Was hoping to find veers, but no luck

Edit: Some extra doc ock arms he's clobberin'

msXOgEg.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
Freezy pleezy 4H does exclusive He-Man style figures for Power-Con using their figure molds! They're really fun and cool, especially Keltuss from Power-Con 2018.

img_20180411_22323397ih3.jpg

img_20180411_223659a7if2.jpg

img_20180411_2243512pi9d.jpg

img_20180411_222926k0dcj.jpg

I posted all of these last year :P

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Stopped by target to grab a few things for the house and it was stacked with new Marvel Legends. The full Apocalypse wave and lots of the First Ten Years figures. Trying to control myself but I'll probably be back there tomorrow.

It'll be gone by tomorrow.

I once saw the complete Apoc wave, picked up Magneto, and while I was looking at it with my son somebody picked the shelf clean. But I dunno, this is like scalper central here.

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
It'll be gone by tomorrow.

I once saw the complete Apoc wave, picked up Magneto, and while I was looking at it with my son somebody picked the shelf clean. But I dunno, this is like scalper central here.
Yep, they were gone lol. There was one tiger striped wolverine left and I grabbed that. Should have pulled the trigger.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Finally got around to opening all my Batman/Joker figs that I've accumulated over the past year and set them up... Now I just need to take new pics.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The Mezco Michael Myers is much bigger than advertised. Not cool, but also not a dealbreaker.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Last edited:

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know what a discord is, but it sounds like the equivalent of walking my wallet through a dark alley filled with the corpses of other wallets.

Yarb PLS! It's not that bad. My wallet is just fine. Maybe a little rough around the edges, but that's it. Why not take a tour and then decide?

May I please have the Discord info? It doesn't appear to be on the first post and I would really like to make my wallet cry

I messaged the head honcho. He'll probably send you a link.

OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what a discord is, but it sounds like the equivalent of walking my wallet through a dark alley filled with the corpses of other wallets.
Yarb pls

May I please have the Discord info? It doesn't appear to be on the first post and I would really like to make my wallet cry
Sent! Our Discord is very relaxed and friendly with plenty of pictures and toy alerts except for that Haloid guy, you gotta watch out for him!

I messaged the head honcho. He'll probably send you a link.
will I though Neo
will I

thHXSBW.gif

Last edited:

ohkay

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like asking for the discord info too would be dangerous to my wallet

Shrennin

Oct 25, 2017
Well. I went to NYCC this weekend and bought tons of figures. I got the Neon Tech Iron Man from Hot Toys (on pre-order), the four exclusives for S.H. Figuarts for Dragon Ball from the North American Dragon Ball Tour, the Ronin Wolverine Mezco figure and Dr. Strange: First Appearance Mezco figure and Rain and Smoke MK Storm figures. My wallet is sad.

I also bought regular S.H. Figuarts Goku with pole, regular Mezco Strange, and Ermac MK Storm figure.

Deleted member 1162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

i want these so bad

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Mezco... You don't need light-up features on every figure, especially if it's going to make them all $100.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Finally found and picked up the rest of the Ralph Breaks the Internet figures from Bandai at Target a bit ago. I only had Vanellope before, which I got two weeks ago.

vxl2qLJ.jpg

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
Articulation wise their stuff sucks big time compared to what comes out these days but I used to LOVE that tortured souls stuff when I was a kid so I'm excited to see what they do with it

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I finally saw spaces for the BS Gamorrean Guard at some Target stores, but no figures yet. They just had the other $29.99 exclusive, some really big alien that I assume is from Solo.