Votes: 1,431 54.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 322 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
No matter what this game ends up being, I'm going to still play their game even if it's a steaming pile of shit. This marketing effort is brilliant and produced so much fun online. I'm a believer!

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
I do not care one bit if this isn't Silent Hills but rather what it COULD have been, for the record. If it's a horror game by Kojima, I will lose my mind. I don't think anything else could hype me that much. I don't believe this, but I:m just saying.

Nov 19, 2019
Still skeptical as hell, but reviewing the evidence I'm now more interested in that Demon Blood - Siren Head PSN game.

That's definitely a real thing--what is it?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
In a way this is Sony's E3 so enjoy it to the fullest, even when the announcement is Life of Black Tiger 2.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
Whoever is behind this stuff is a fucking genius. I would hire the person in charge of this incredible mktg campaign. Some "clues" are just incredible.

bigbusiness

Lead Editor @ The Punished Backlog
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
United States
OK wait, serious question here. There's Death Stranding Director's Cut, then that supposed Xbox/Kojima game...

How the hell would he be working on this as well? Is this a totally separate team from Kojima Productions?

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
You guys do realize that if this ends up being real it will leave a mark in all of us until the end of time, right?
I'm still team fake!

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
OK wait, serious question here. There's Death Stranding Director's Cut, then that supposed Xbox/Kojima game...

How the hell would he be working on this as well? Is this a totally separate team from Kojima Productions?
Whatever they are working on they have been working on for a while. Death stranding came out in 2019.

if there's an Xbox deal that's being explored it's for the next next kojima game.

Aimi

self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 16, 2021
Jesus fucking christ, I just caught up on all the happenings of the past few days, thanks to the SubredditDrama post. And mother of christ, I have never been this excited or happy about something gaming related since I can't even fucking remember. Whatever this turns out to be, thanks for that Geoff and Blue Box!

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Listen

Lissssssssssssssssssssssssssten

Okay okay

Not happening .

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019

manuvlad

Mar 26, 2019
It doesn't need to have anything with Silent Hill. Just need to be a horror game by Kojima. And we already had a taste of what we can expect: P.T.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
Well, that is a new one...

E4CfK9HUcAUeiiu

mercuralia

Sep 30, 2020
Portugal
It doesn't need to have anything with Silent Hill. Just need to be a horror game by Kojima. And we already had a taste of what we can expect: P.T.
Exactly. What was "Silent Hill" about P.T., other than the name of the game it was teasing?

All it matters is Kojima's proficiency at making a horror game. That much has been settled already.

DrFreeman

May 9, 2020
Jesus fucking christ, I just caught up on all the happenings of the past few days, thanks to the SubredditDrama post. And mother of christ, I have never been this excited or happy about something gaming related since I can't even fucking remember. Whatever this turns out to be, thanks for that Geoff and Blue Box!
Let's goooooooo

tacocat

Alt account
Banned
Jan 17, 2020
WTF is going on? I go for a run and come back to ERA absolutely blowing up with Kojima rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.