• My Chainsaw Academia

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
CSM is kinda...a good boy?

This is just so random. Makima just dies like that (she'll probably revive next episode) and most of the episode is Chainsaw Man wanting a burger and getting it all over by Kobeni twice. I don't even know what to expect anymore.

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
OMG Kobeni, my sides! It'll be the funniest sh*t ever if she ends up hanging with Denji somehow because, you know, everyone else is dead. Haha.

Sigh.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I swear I said we'd

randomly see Kobeni working at a McDonald's

at some point in this very thread.

Lmfao

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
Comedy fucking gold. Probably one of my favourite chapters in the whole manga

GG-Duo

Oct 27, 2017
After these two chapters, I don't think I want to subscribe to any theory about how Denji's power works or what kind of devil he is.

We are just here for the ride.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
119829633_3369343679781335_3297059714132792496_n.jpg

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
BTW, I think it's curious that Chainsaw Man somehow heard Kobeni's plea for help and then went to where she is! I wonder why he heard it in the first place.

Timelord19

One Winged Slayer
Aug 21, 2018
Mallorca, Spain
Those pages of Kobeni tripping and throwing the menu over Chainsaw belong in a museum.

The only thing that could make this more hilarious is Chainsaw man destroying Kobeni's car again.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
This is why I read Chainsaw Man. Part of its appeal is its weird and morbid humour. This chapter was hilarious and frightening.

This also confirms that Pochita is currently in control.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the entire finale of this series was going to be one big downer, but Fujimoto continues to surprise us. This really is the best manga in years.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Kobeni's luck is so bad that I think she will be the only character that is alive by the end of this

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I'm surprised she still has her arms. I thought those got taken away.

Please don't kill Kobeni. She's done nothing wrong. 😭

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Oh my fucking god. This manga

I previously joked about Kobeni turning up working at McDonalds and its kinda blowing my mind that I had the same thought as Fujimoto. God, I hope she doesn't die.

poutmeter

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I read the chapter three times and had a good laugh at the 'family burger' jingle showing the dead 'lettuce' guy twice. We didn't even get to see him get killed, just no lettuce for this vamburker.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
-Fantastic color spread
- Poor Kobeni lol
-I can't handle when they are delivering the catchphrase and it cuts to the dead member.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
I fucking love this manga. Leave it to Chainsawman to reach the most anticipated, epic bout against the most hated villain just to solve it in one page and turn the rest of the chapter into comedy gold.

Oh my God poor Kobeni, she's the unluckiest (alive) girl in the world.

-I can't handle when they are delivering the catchphrase and it cuts to the dead member.
I was crying lmao. I haven't watched a shonen anime since back then when Naruto was airing, but I'm dying to watch this shit animated.

Oct 27, 2017
LOL

This chapter haha

Poor Kobeni. To go from an agent to whatever this mess was. Hopefully she survives this.

Also seeing Makima get cut like that was so good. Fuck her.

Dascu

Oct 28, 2017
I love it that they're so terrified that Kobeni and the restaurant staff themselves can't even pronounce 'hamburger' correctly.

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Reread this chapter 3 times and still laughing. When everyone's speech suddenly devolves into AHs I lose it. The panels of people being dead on the floor for their burger bit. The quiet panels of burger bits on the chainsaw before VamVahVaaaah!. This is all gold.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Even though she'll (probably) come back, it's kind of amazing that Makima nonchalantly died like that, and most of us have barely brought it up due to everything else that happened lol

---

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Even though she'll (probably) come back, it's kind of amazing that Makima nonchalantly died like that, and most of us have barely brought it up due to everything else that happened lol
She already stated she can't die due to her contract with the Prime Minster. She'll regenerate and all that damage will get passed onto random citizens

Oct 27, 2017
Reread this chapter 3 times and still laughing. When everyone's speech suddenly devolves into AHs I lose it. The panels of people being dead on the floor for their burger bit. The quiet panels of burger bits on the chainsaw before VamVahVaaaah!. This is all gold.
Haha I started the day with rereading it and it was even funnier.

Funniest part is Kobeni pronunciation devolving. Vah burker lol

Oct 25, 2017
Im fucking crying why are we coming down from the most serious revelations to CSM trying to order a burger. Also a 100% the concept of a burger is going to disappear!