Votes: 3 18.8%
  • He just like me fr

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • My Chainsaw Academia

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 28, 2017
This shit is so fucking hype! I can't stop laughing! My money's on Kobeni living. So this is either Demon Speak or Chainsaw speak, probably chainsaw sounds like brr. Maybe that's why Pochita needed Denji to experience and eat stuff, Pochita can't without fucking shit up. He really might be the Hero Devil, can hear a plea for help anywhere in the world he happens to be in earth vs. hell or so it seems. Which is catastrophic with humans since they're more likely to asked to be saved as opposed to Devils. Responds to to the pleas and either slays the wicked in the vicinity or the ones who caused the plea to be uttered. I think it may be a little of both since they got killed once they did their crap. As for Kobeni, I think he may not slay good humans who ask (Kobeni is the goodest/wholesomest/bestest girl! Fight me!(Not really this is a joke)) or her klutziness saves her. Her car is totally dead though! 10/10 best chapter awesome and hilarious! Love Pochita both badass as fuck with that color spread and so fucking hilarious. So much fucking meme potential this chapter! Okay that's enough fangasming.

Oct 28, 2017
I just realized Pochita is "dancing" along with the jingle lol. He's a good boy of a monstrosity lol.

I now ship Denji x Kobeni as the OTP make it happen Fujimoto, give me my fucked up rom-com! I'm joking but I'd laugh if the next few chapters are Slices of Life involving dates and stuff since Denji did tell Pochita he wanted a girlfriend and Pochita appears to be fulfilling his contract with Denji's desires. Kobeni just happens to unfortunately be right there. Nervous "hijinks" await!

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
God, I hope they don't fuck up with adapting this series. The anime will probably end up being a huge deal if its good enough, it desperately needs a studio capable of doing Chainsaw Man justice.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Please give me a chapter where Chainsaw Man works as the cashier and has to interact with customers. Please!

Oct 25, 2017
Spoilers are out in the wild.

Reze and Quanxi are back, as well as Shadman (which I'll keep calling him until we get a real name).

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This may be the single greatest page of any manga ever.

Mod Edit: Please do not post scans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
Lol Kobeni, I just can't.

Also, that ending tho.

I'm starting to seriously consider the possibility of Denji simply being dead and gone, after all, Chainsaw Man (Pochita) is just acting based on his memories of being with Denji and Makima did want to sever their contract. Common sense says it's improbable we won't be seeing Denji again, but this IS Fujimoto after all, so brace yourselves.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Reze and Quanxi were hybrids, I don't know why people even thought they were dead when we've seen them survive worse

Kobeni suffering is always the funniest shit, I love her so much

Oct 25, 2017
Poor Kobeni. Forced into a date with a devil.
I think it's clear that Pochita has completely taken over now. All the Denji stuff is memory related, and the Chainsaw Man is acting kind of dog-like.
You know, it should make sense Reze and Quanxi are back. They were hybrids and like Denji can survive a simple stab to the heart and decapitation. Though it looks like Makima broke them.
Where is Reze's choker though? Hmmm

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Kobeni in those chapters was so funny, like the whole makima stuff was interesting, but Kobeni stole the show
Reze and Quanxi were hybrids, I don't know why people even thought they were dead when we've seen them survive worse

Kobeni suffering is always the funniest shit, I love her so much
My question is, is Aki alive too?

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Kobeni in those chapters was so funny, like the whole makima stuff was interesting, but Kobeni stole the show

Aki was a Gun fiend not a hybrid, it was a devil possessing his corpse, he's 100% dead

Power is more likely to comeback because she is the blood devil so she's just in hell currently

Oct 25, 2017

Doubtful. Aki died, and the Gun Devil took over his body, making him a Fiend.
Hybrids are different from Fiends, in that they voluntarily became Devils. At least going by Denji forming his contract with Pochita.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Kobeni lives! Hooray!

Oh yeah, Quanxi, Reze, and Katana Man are back. But Kobeni tho!

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I just realized that the comedy of CSM almost feels like One's material. Had the same flavor and framing. (With much better animation)

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
Well, Sword-Man is back, for those who don't recognize him.

...It looks like everyone loves "authority", huh?

Oct 27, 2017
Poor Kobeni. Taken to eat ice cream and play dance dance revolution but with a devil instead of a lover.

Makima returned as expected but with more of Denji's loved ones to kill by him... Poor guy.

The day Makima gets destroyed will be great.

Cyborg009

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if we'll see more of Hirofumi.

Also remember the dogs Mikami had right? how many did she have?

Last edited:

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Kobeni dancing was easily the highlight of this chapter.

So looks like next chapter, CSM gets to work up an appetite for more burgers!

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know exactly how Makima is resurrecting people? Fiends can regenerate by consuming blood but they presumably need to be somewhat intact for that to work, and she's either promised to return or actually returned multiple dead-dead individuals now.

Is it a "control" thing where she's just reinstalling devils into the fiends' remains?