• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Hey bomber I know you're not going to out yourself (if you even exist) but honestly at this point I'd actually be willing to give you a win just so we can clear this whole mess up.

Not a gambit or a joke and while there's no doubt that the rest of town would try (and almost certainly succeed) to lunch you I at least would defend you.

Just so tiring that you're still a topic of conversation.

xxx Aeleus

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
For the most part, the items in the auction is based what they are.
Ballot = extra vote, spy kit = motion detector etc

how does a pen =vig shot 🤔

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
town override, town gunsmith, town double luncher

thats a lot of town extra kills

I will put my money on nin being the liar

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
And the person who just so happens to give out weapon with the "kill" command, just so happens to get the item with the same command?

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

Turmoil7 (5 votes)
TearablePuns - #4,972 #5,205
Ketkat - #4,976
weemadarthur - #4,983 #5,174
Kalor - #5,084
Kyanrute - #5,152
malus - #5,188 #5,400
Turmoil7 - #5,189
weemadarthur - #5,402

Maolfunction (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #5,321

malus (1 votes)
Turmoil7 - #4,848 #5,063
Kyanrute - #4,889 #5,152
Kalor - #4,941 #5,084
weemadarthur - #5,198 #5,402
Maolfunction - #5,209

Ynnek7 (1 votes)
TearablePuns - #5,212

nin (0 votes)
malus - #4,826 #4,999

TearablePuns (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #4,833 #5,209
Turmoil7 - #5,063 #5,189

Not voting: flatearthpandas, Stantastic, Aeleus, Ynnek7, Verelios, nin

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 92 weemadarthur: 86 TearablePuns: 58 Turmoil7: 55 Maolfunction: 54 Kyanrute: 50 Verelios: 41 Kalor: 39 Aeleus: 36 malus: 32 flatearthpandas: 27 Ketkat: 26 Stantastic: 12 Ynnek7: 10 nin: 10

Current Countdown:
toclodnqeg

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

==== DAY 6 MOVEMENT ====

Day Start

library (Active votes: 5)
kalor - #4,852 #4,861
kyanrute - #4,855 #5,441
weemadarthur - #4,935
turmoil7 - #4,943
maolfunction - #5,099
ketkat - #5,288
ezekelrage - #5,449

kitchen (Active votes: 3)
malus - #4,826
ketkat - #4,841 #5,288
ezekelrage - #4,867 #5,449
flatearthpandas - #4,946
kyanrute - #5,441

dining room (Active votes: 3)
maolfunction - #4,860 #5,099
kalor - #4,861
tearablepuns - #4,933
ynnek7 - #5,324

quarters (Active votes: 1)
aeleus - #5,197

rec room (Active votes: 1)
verelios - #4,853

quaters (Active votes: 0)
aeleus - #4,868 #5,197

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Shame that Malus didn't flip scum but it clears up the suspect list slightly. I think Turmoil has to be lynched today otherwise they're just going to take up discussion on future days and distract from other people.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I still want Ynnek gone more than anyone else, but it looks like no one wants that... today.
So, now that we've avoided a turbo, I'll go back here
VOTE: turmoil7

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
What if ...... Ketkat is not a defuser but the actual bomber ?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I hereby give everyone a 3 post maximum on talking about room stratedgy, any more and I will consider it coasting and evil play. This applies to me as well.
(just moving doesn't count towards the maximum)

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
turmoil7 as much as I want to save you (not much) it looks like you're dying today, got any leads for us to look at after you die? Any hot takes?

Make a really clear post to help us out :)

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
I don't really disagree with some of these, but how do you feel about Verelios?

He is not on the list for a reason. That could change in the future though, we'll see.

It's the most likely room to have a bomb isn't it?

If you go by the numbers, yeah. Was just wondering why would you move there when Ket was already there. Nor am I sure if defusing the bomb should be the priority over protecting people, I feel it should really be the other way around.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
So, since we have defusers in two separate rooms, should we move to the rooms they're in just in case those are not the rooms with a bomb in them?

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
turmoil7 as much as I want to save you (not much) it looks like you're dying today, got any leads for us to look at after you die? Any hot takes?

Make a really clear post to help us out :)
I think TearablePuns and nin should be the likely lunches next phase

weemad looks townie, people say the others have verified claims, and I have never been lied to in mafia so they should be safe

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I have a feeling that Day 3 votes will lead us to mafia. The players that didn't vote Bae have to be the main suspects.
Why? Because scum was down 2 players and i'm sure they weren't in a rush to lose 3.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I have a feeling that Day 3 votes will lead us to mafia. The players that didn't vote Bae have to be the main suspects.
Why? Because scum was down 2 players and i'm sure they weren't in a rush to lose 3.
Bae was dead as soon as fanto counter claimed, there was no chance of saving Bae so I don't think this holds true. Day 2 is much more important Bae wise

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
The Claim List 2: The Squeakquel (Presented by Aeleus)

Verified Powers List:
-Sawneeks: Scum Roleblocker
-Sorian: Scum Redirector (2 random shots, 2 controlled shots)
-Bae: Scum StrongNinja (infinite strong shots, infinite ninja shots, 1 hybrid shot) likely used ninja shot N1 and strong shot N2

-Terra: Amnesiac Cop (checked Sorian N1, D2 Sorian announced a red check. checked ? N2, D3 Nobody announced check)
-Monkey: Crazy Doctor (70% chance to heal target, 30% chance to rb target)
-Faddy: Innocent Giffer (Innocent child who upon reveal can only post gifs/images)
-VA: Ghost (can haunt a room post death, night actions in that room have a 50% chance of failing)
-Blarg: Redirector (can redirect all actions targeted at him besides kills, N1 targeted Faddy, N2 targeted Nin, N3 targeted Zipped, N4 targeted ?)
-Sparks: 1-shot Room Locker (can lock a room for the night, never used shot)
-Fanto: 3-shot Tracker (Tracked Bae N1: No movement, Ynnek N2: No movement, Blarg N3: No movement)
-Malus: Oracle (could choose a person each night and would reveal their role if he was night killed)

-Zipped: Neutral game master (needed to tag 4 players then would go into a minimafia with them where he was the only scum) quasi-arsonist

Claimed Powers List:
-Sparks: Bathroom Jailer (can force people into the bathroom, didn't use ability N1 or N2) Bathroom locker (can lock people in the bathroom)
-Zeke: Auction Fan (Can join any auction, confirmed knowing of auction items on N2)
-Ketkat: Bomb defuser (Trying to stop a bomber, claims to have defused a bomb in the Quarters N2)
-Nin: 1-shot override (used on sparks D5) claimed vanilla beforehand
-Ynnek: Action counter (counts the number of actions which happened in the room he is in, saw no actions in the dining room N1, 2 actions in the library D2)
-Maol: x-shot missable gunsmith (slowly builds day kills which have a higher chance to work the longer he keeps them, gave one to wee N5, used on malus D6)
-Wee: Medium (can ask a y/n question to unspoiled spec chat each night, gets percentage back of y/n answer, has a day command to grant immunity to typical roleblocks)
-Turmoil: Lunched double lunch (causes a double lunch the next day if lunched) claimed room troublemaker beforehand

Mysteries:
The True Bathroom (Fran claims being in the bathroom commutes the player + blocks day actions the next day, does it?, aeleus claims RBd, wee confirms notification, scum avoided killing fanto while in bathroom)
Wee claimed switched from Bathroom to Library beginning of N1
The Bomber (Legends (or Ketkat) tell of a mysterious bomber planting bombs in rooms to kill townies, apparently they planted a bomb N1 and could be Malus, Turmoil7, Nin or TearablePuns) NEW BOMB SET AT N4!!!
Terra's Final Check (Terra must have checked someone N2, who did he check and what happened to it?)
No kill N1
The Strage occurrence of the tracker and the blarg (Blarg redirected to zipped N3, Fanto saw no movement when tracking blarg despite zipped almost certainly moving)
The destruction of outer toilet (The bathroom was destroyed N4! Nooooooo!!!!)
Crowded Rooms (At day 6 a 5 person per room limitation was put in place, does this link to the bomb?)
2 kills N5 (taco bell?)

Case Closed:
The Auction (Players from a certain room are given coins to bid on 'helpful' items, auctions ended D6)
The Night 3 Nightmare (The Bad happening appears to be a bomb defused by Ketkat, huzzah!)
The Rooms (the rooms appear to host auctions and have bombs planted in them)
The Mysterious Note (it appears the note was an alignment check sent by Terra revealing Sorian was scum, as luck would have it Sorian himself revealed the check!)
The Thief (Zeke lied about the thief stealing his BP to try and bait a kill! What trickery!)

Bathroom Commutes:
N1: Weemadarthur (apparently moved out beginning of night)
N2: Aeleus, Weemadarthur (aeleus reports highlighted message, wee confirms it)
N3: Nin
N4: Turmoil7, fanto

Auctions:
N1 items: Book, Tea, Spy kit (10 coins)
N1 players (in kitchen): TWE, Zeke, Ketkat, FEPs and Sparks: Ketkat won a ban from voting, FEPs won motion detector (used N2 on Terra, detected movement), Zeke won a BP vest
N2 items: Hidden Camera, Stoumach Medicine, Ballot (10 coins)
N2 players (in rec room): Monkey, Fanto, Kalor, Zipped, Vere, blarg + Zeke: Fanto won a miller role, Monkey won a double vote, Vere won protect/antidote shot
N3 items: Old sign, Horse, Taco Bell (10 coins)
N3 players (in quarters): Aeleus, Fanto, Maol, Wee, Ketkat, Stan, VA + Zeke: VA won a mysterious power for him and another player N4 (used it on himself only), Wee won the ability to talk in the next night, Malus won godfather status (wee and malus' items were given via raffle)
N4 items: Netfix, pen, binoculars
N4 players (in library): Aeleus, Kyan, wee, faddy, ynnek, maol, kalor, ketkat + Zeke: Kyan (tracked vere, no movement), maol won day vig shot (used on blarg), Ynnek won a forced stay in quarters
N5 items: Aspirins, Screwdriver, Handcuffs
N5 Players (in dining room): Aeleus + Zeke: Zeke won stopping a random night kill and defusing a bomb, Aeleus won ???