ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
GfFcfZq.jpg

── Season 7 ──
Wednesdays at 8 PM ET / The CW

After defeating the aliens and saving Earth, the Legends find themselves stranded in 1925 Odessa, Texas with a destroyed Waverider.

── Cast ──
Starring
Caity Lotz as Sara Lance / White Canary
Tala Ashe as Zari Tomaz and Zari Tarazi
Jes Macallan as Ava Sharpe
Olivia Swann as Astra Logue
Adam Tsekhman as Gary Green
Shayan Sobhian as Behrad Tarazi
Lisseth Chavez as Esperanza "Spooner" Cruz
Amy Louise Pemberton as Gideon
Nick Zano as Nate Heywood / Steel
Matt Ryan as Gwyn Davies

Special Guest Stars
Arthur Darvill as Rip Hunter
Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer / The Atom
Courtney Ford as Nora Darhk
Falk Hentschel as Carter Hall / Hawkman
Franz Drameh as Jefferson "Jax" Jackson / Firestorm
Victor Garber as Martin Stein / Firestorm
Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart / Captain Cold

XqqBZ89.jpg
Pk7ajdf.jpg
p3g2zun.jpg

fz4n4yx.jpg
NJCePfT.jpg
RiEZnYK.jpg

── Episodes ──
01 - 10/13/21 - "The Bullet Blondes"
02 - 10/20/21 - "The Need for Speed"
03 - 10/27/21 - "WVRDR_ERROR_100 <Oest-of-th3-Gs.gid30n> notFound"
04 - 11/03/21 - "Speakeasy Does It"
05 - 11/10/21 - "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Scientist"
06 - 11/17/21 - "Deus Ex Latrina"
07 - 11/24/21 - "A Woman's Place is in the War Effort!"
SPECIAL - 12/01/21 - Beebo Saves Christmas
08 - 01/12/22 - "Paranoid Android"
09 - 01/19/22 - "Lowest Common Demoninator"
10 - 01/26/22 - "The Fixed Point"
11 - 02/02/22 - "Rage Against the Machines"
12 - 02/23/22 - "Too Legit to Quit"
13 - 03/02/22 - "Knocked Down, Knocked Up"

── Beeboverse: Year 10 ──
Earth-Prime
DC's Legends of Tomorrow S7 - OT
Batwoman S3 - OT
The Flash S8 - OT
Superman & Lois S2 - OT

Unknown Earth
Naomi - OT

Last edited:

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
It is nice to have Legends back first after being pushed to mid-season so often.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I have enough confidence in the Legends and the writing team to use the setting to it's maximum potential. Glad to see them try to get back on schedule.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Great OP as always. Can't wait to see these screwups for another season.

Sadly, I likely won't be watching it live this time around.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
It is nice to have Legends back first after being pushed to mid-season so often.

Yeah, it's been a while. The last time it opened up The CW's fall lineup was season 4.

Great OP as always. Can't wait to see these screwups for another season.

Sadly, I likely won't be watching it live this time around.

Thanks!

As for watching it live, I'm trying to watch the "big" episodes live but it's really hard to go back to live broadcast television. The quality is so subpar even when comparing to The CW's web app when it goes up the next day.

Oh man, I'm already laughing at that Episode 3 title.

100th episode! And directed by Caity Lotz. The producers are hinting at more returning OG cast members other than Snart so I'm pretty excited about it.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, it's been a while. The last time it opened up The CW's fall lineup was season 4.

Thanks!

As for watching it live, I'm trying to watch the "big" episodes live but it's really hard to go back to live broadcast television. The quality is so subpar even when comparing to The CW's web app when it goes up the next day.

100th episode! And directed by Caity Lotz. The producers are hinting at more returning OG cast members other than Snart so I'm pretty excited about it.
Chances it's either of the Hawks?😏

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Chances it's either of the Hawks?😏

jordan-laugh.gif

We need Nora and Ray to make an appearance though. Would be nice to see Firestorm as well.

I actually think there is a chance that this we see the Hawks.

Wait, didn't the last season just end??

Pretty much. COVID delayed production of everything in 2020 and into 2021, which delayed the premieres of The CW's shows. But as they want to get back on a standard schedule, there is a smaller gap between seasons this year. Their hope is to be back on track by fall 2022.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much. COVID delayed production of everything in 2020 and into 2021, which delayed the premieres of The CW's shows. But as they want to get back on a standard schedule, there is a smaller gap between seasons this year. Their hope is to be back on track by fall 2022.
That's fair. Honestly I had assumed the show would come back next winter.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Tonight is the season premiere!

And with it comes pretty big news for the 100th episode in two weeks.

I'm impressed that they pulled this off with COVID protocols still in place.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think we see his new character until the fourth episode.

More interesting is the lack of Dominic. I'm starting to doubt the whole "we'll see Mick periodically" thing if they couldn't get him back for the 100th.

It's entirely possible that they left him out of episode 100 specifically because he'll pop up later in the season so they didn't want to burn the budget on it. Matt might show up as Constantine in a flashback or something and just isn't on the Waverider set, too.

But yeah, it is a little odd Dom's not there. They got Broadway Legend Victor Garber back, after all.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
It's entirely possible that they left him out of episode 100 specifically because he'll pop up later in the season so they didn't want to burn the budget on it. Matt might show up as Constantine in a flashback or something and just isn't on the Waverider set, too.

But yeah, it is a little odd Dom's not there. They got Broadway Legend Victor Garber back, after all.

Yeah, true. I hope he pops up again. I'm still a bit sad that his and Constantine's exits felt so rushed.

On another note, The CW didn't release a full trailer for Legends, which even the writers room Twitter commented on.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, true. I hope he pops up again. I'm still a bit sad that his and Constantine's exits felt so rushed.

On another note, The CW didn't release a full trailer for Legends, which even the writers room Twitter commented on.

I thought we got a season 7 trailer like two weeks ago? Unless they mean a trailer cut specifically for this episode.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
This feels like a fun way to shake up the series. Good premiere.

The Gideon twist is going to be very entertaining.

Wait. S7 is out already?

Yep! The CW is trying to get back on a regular schedule after COVID delayed production and the airing of their shows in the 2020-2021 season, leading to a very short period between seasons for Legends and shorter-than-usual periods between seasons for The Flash and Batwoman.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Bullet Blondes is pretty catchy ngl

And oh fuck at them killing off Hoover, it's been awhile since a time fuck up by the Legends really got me good

Good premiere though, and damn it's crazy we're 7 seasons in and I'm still not tired of watching this show. I was slightly apprehensive of the idea of them being stuck in one time period, but now I think it'll be a nice change of pace

Tonight is the season premiere!

And with it comes pretty big news for the 100th episode in two weeks.

I'm impressed that they pulled this off with COVID protocols still in place.

Damn it Rory

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Seems real weird to have Hawkman back, but no sign of Hawkgirl.

I never asked but I kind of have had the impression that Ciara had a good deal of frustration from where they took Kendra. Besides, I think she's doing fine with theater work and singing though Covid fucked that up since she was cast as Elsa for Frozen on Broadway last year about a month before everything got shut down and Disney decided to just end it.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
I enjoyed the premiere. I do like the fact they are doing something different this season and this new version of Gideon should make for a fun dynamic.

Constantine's key came into play sooner than I expected.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I was just thinking "I could have sworn that season already started a bit ago" seeing this OT. Turns out I was thinking of S6. I am quite behind. It was only earlier this year I caught up on S5, too.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
tvline.com

‘Missing’ Legends of Tomorrow and Legacies Seasons to Hit Netflix Today

Season 6 of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow apparently got sucked into a timey-wimey wormhole, but now it is due to finally hit Netflix — sometime today, in fact. After missing their regularly scheduled full-season drop date on the streaming service, all episodes of Legends Season 6 (which ended Sept...

About time.

Someone at Netflix forgot to put in the title of episode 1 though.