OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Season is off to a great start! Wasn't expecting the robot twist.

It definitely feels new while still being Legends. And I mean, the promo for next week. Come on now. This is going to be really special.

Darkmark1987

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 26, 2017
Did not see the twist coming but its such a great one. Loving the theme

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not saying I was thinking they would have a Hoover robot, but it was very clear the death wouldn't stick.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope Matt is in this episode somehow. It'd be really weird if they got fucking HAWKMAN back but an actual current main cast member has to sit the 100th out.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Good episode to establish Gideon's new place on the team.

Was surprised to see Bishop make a return.

Was nice to see all the old Legends, including Jax using his real accent.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Great set-up and execution. I just wished they would have included Savage.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Good 100th episode, maybe more of a bottle type episode for it but human Gideon needed it though it's still funny that Hawkman while not looking at all like he did on the show got featured while not so much as a mention of Kendra. The English accent talk coming from Astrid amused me.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Fun episode. Not a huge fan of the fact Matt didn't get to be in it at all outside of the rapidfire flashbacks. Feels weird that a member of the current main cast wasn't allowed to be in the 100th episode.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Amazing episode. Obviously, it would have been nice to see a couple more faces pop up given when the flashbacks took place but that would be nitpicking. I'm sure they tried to get everyone they could.

Fun episode. Not a huge fan of the fact Matt didn't get to be in it at all outside of the rapidfire flashbacks. Feels weird that a member of the current main cast wasn't allowed to be in the 100th episode.

The only thing I can think of is that they really are not allowed to use Constantine anymore after last season.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I still think it is like Kat Graham on Vampire Diaries. He is a regular for less than the full amount of episodes requiring them to leave him out for a couple of episodes

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn at Gideon's singing voice 😍

Lmfao at Gary clapping back at Nate's weird ass relationships and the "We're not sisters" line

Wasn't really expecting this episode to be so delightful

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have been rewatching on Netflix. S2 and 3 are so good. I just reached the episode where Grodd tries to kill Obama. I completely forgot they did that!!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The physical comedy on the fake kidnapping was great. Matt and Caity play off of each other so well.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever the show goes on winter break, it returns Jan 12.

tvline.com

The CW’s Midseason Schedule Teams Superman & Lois With Naomi, Sets Dynasty, Charmed and Kung Fu Returns

The CW's midseason schedule features "Superman & Lois" return date, "Naomi" and "All American" spinoff premiere dates.
i don't get what the point doing the 5 part flash episodes and kicking it into a break until march, i get they're probably doing this because it hasn't been off the air long from the last season in comparison to previous seasons but still

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Just caught up on the most recent two episodes. This season has been very fun so far and a nice change of pace.

Gary clapping back at Nate was amazing.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they are setting up for a Nate exit with the Zari living situation.

Good to see the Legends get out of the 1920s, although I'm not sure where they landed.

The actor who played Edison had a familiar voice.

I think realistically they're going to have Nate realize he has to let her go because he can't actually go live in a totem with her forever. Zari already knows too, that's what she's lying to him about, presumably.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Indeed, or justify fewer appearances.

I think realistically they're going to have Nate realize he has to let her go because he can't actually go live in a totem with her forever. Zari already knows too, that's what she's lying to him about, presumably.

I had that same thought, Joni, the moment it happened. But I'm with Smasher in that he's going to realize that he can't give up his life to go live in her world.

Which makes me wonder what their plans for Zari are.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Didn't expect a Hall 9000 situation, but it was nice seeing how everything came together with the rival Waverider.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Fun episode. Matt Ryan is really going out of his way to play Gwyn as different from John as possible.

Darkmark1987

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 26, 2017
Really good episode. Not much in the way of action, but the show really shines when focusing on the legends and the issues they face. Gotta love that gary/gid pairing, so random!

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Nice episode. Can't wait to see what is the impact of them changing history again.
And funny how much use they are getting out of Raffi.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
A really good half season

I am intrigued to see what they do with the twist and the back half of the season.

Yeah, always like some doppelganger action in a series and it looks like the Legends will have fun with it.

Nate moving into the totem didn't seem like it would be an issue for him remaining on the team.

Good episode for Astra.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
I was starting to like Bishop.

:(

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ooh, should've seen the twist of fighting robot Legends coming lol