Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine having to watch The Flash hoping your favs show up :(

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
Can't get Booster Gold in Injustice, can't get him in Arrowverse. Dang why do I even bother liking this character.

Seriously though, I'm pretty gutted. They had a long and good run, but I can picture just how wonderful that finale would be with all the previous cast returning. At least we got the 100th and the last season did have moments that gave us an idea of how the show could end.

I really loved these characters. And despite how goofy the plot got, the writing was always on point.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As soon as I saw that only Superman was renewed, deep in my bones I knew this was how it was gonna go, but I didn't wanna put it out into the ether

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah... the writing was on the wall with the lack of a renewal when the others were. Still fucking bullshit not to at least give the show a proper send off.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah... the writing was on the wall with the lack of a renewal when the others were. Still fucking bullshit not to at least give the show a proper send off.

Yeah, it really is a shame. Especially the setup for S8 which looked like it would be fun and the glimpse at their future. I was hoping for at least a shortened final season, even if it was only a few episodes.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
You know what? I'm going to hold onto some hope that the fan outcry leads to something positive happening with this show and it characters.

OneTrueJack

Aug 30, 2020
This is my supervillain origin story. My only hope is that the characters, or at least Sara, can be given closure in Flash somehow.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Booster Gold killed the show. :p

But this is sad news. I wish they just had a chance to wrap things up at least.