Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Tweet has been deleted. What did it say?
Still had my Tweetdeck open, so I was able to copy it

uen3R1o.png

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
I thought Spooner/Behrad got the short shrift with their evil personalities but Nate's was pretty fun. That little PSA at the end with him was great. Overall I liked the different perspective and it's cool to see the show still doing creative things in S7.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
It was a really fun return.

I wasn't super over the moon with the first half of the season, but the premiere reminded me when LEgends is on, it's on.

Also the "new" opening

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
This season really isn't doing it for me. It's too self contained. I liked it better when they'd actually suit up and fight bad guys across time. Just feels so detatched from the rest of the Arrowverse now.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just watched the first episode, lmao, I wasn't expecting a whole episode with the robo Legends

Also robo Astra 😍

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Caught up, this was easily one of the best episodes in the series lmfao

Spinner trying to deal with the reality TV show by going butt naked, thinking her being a big fan of Survivor would help her win... something

Sara being obsessed with going on a vacation and sounding extra silly

Everyone freaking out over Gideon and Gary having sex

Nate for the 2nd episode in a row being some frat bro douche, except this time with a New Jersey flair to it

Gideon creating drama just cuz

And then they take all that humor, and shove it aside to unexpectedly flesh out Behrad, recontextualizing his whole chill stoner vibe as something he had to do in order to cope with his sister's celebrity status, and finally gives him the courage to confess his feelings to Astra

Brilliant, just brilliant

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Really great episode. Might be my fav of the season so far and they've been some great ones.

Loved the Spooner Zari scene in particular.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
They have done a great job since the return.

The Fixed Point better become a thing in actual DC comics.

In addition to their magick bar

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Thawne coming back was great, but I'm sorry, I could NOT unsee his blatantly obvious stunt double during the fight scene with Sara. The stunt double had completely different hair from Matt and it was really fucking blatant.

They're usually a little better at hiding stuntmen than this, but I guess COVID wasn't helping.