Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I waited a couple of days to see this episode due to time, and that was a huge mistake, was hilarious.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Donald Faison will be appearing in the season finale.

Reading into things because I want to

"The Legends first encounter this character at a different phase of his career whose golden years are in the rearview mirror. He is good guy deep down; his ego is looking for a boost that only fame, fortune, and glory can provide. While he claims to have been recruited to work for a mysterious time organization, he wasn't offered much of a choice in the matter. As an unauthorized time traveler with high-profile aspirations, he developed a mischievous streak and cuts a few corners along the way to achieving his dreams.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Caught up on the last two:

Spooner is asexual? Neat

Wasn't expecting Thawne to play a heroic role in the timeline for once

The two Zaris fighting was hilarious, as was robo Nate's Terminator voice

GIDEON NOOOOOO

----

Also Gideon and Astra suddenly viewing each other as daughter and mother respectively had some real "The forces are our children" energy that the Flash pulled, but I'll allow it

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Kind of funny (at least to me) that at the actor who played Mohammad on Van Helsing showed up on here at about the same time the actor who played Sam on the same show showed up on Peacemaker.

Thought they would've used RoboSara to take her place but eh.

Last edited:

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
This show really loves to take advantage of a false sense of security don't they.

Sucks for the break though.

Thank God I only have 3 hours of TV this time around.

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Seeing Thawne again - man I wish the Legion of Doom could come back. They were so cool and the Legends just made them cooler.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
She better not be fucking dead.

ravn0s

"This guy are sick"
Oct 29, 2017
Thawne's death sucked. I thought he had an ulterior motive and I was expecting to see lightning in his eyes when Sarah walked away. But nope, he dead.

Everything else was great though.

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing Thawne again - man I wish the Legion of Doom could come back. They were so cool and the Legends just made them cooler.

Their season will always be pinnacle legends.

Also, I think there is a lot more going on with Thawne and the time wraiths. It does not make sense they would use tech. I suspect we are going to find out some stuff.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Just caught up on the last few episodes (fell behind on everything I watch when I started a new job). I know I've said this before but it's wild that this show has remained as great as it is, seven seasons in and with a clearly reduced budget.

That most recent episode definitely had "end of series" vibes despite the producers planning for a renewal. Very emotional.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Great finale with a very exciting setup for next year.

I'm so happy we got Booster!

Donald is going to kill it in the role. The plan is almost certainly to have him join the cast as a regular if it's renewed.

I am sad to see another (almost) OG Legend go. But I'm happy that Nate got a better farewell than Constantine and Mick, both of which felt strangely rushed last year.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Sounds like things are going good. Can't wait to binge all the episodes since I stopped watching really early on in to the season. Anybody know how I can just binge watch them all without using the CW app (way too many ads)? Netflix, HBO, etc.?

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Damn. Sounds like things are going good. Can't wait to binge all the episodes since I stopped watching really early on in to the season. Anybody know how I can just binge watch them all without using the CW app (way too many ads)? Netflix, HBO, etc.?

The CW app is pure garbage so I can't blame you there.

Legends S7 will hit Netflix next week, on March 10. Based on the time frame last year, Batwoman S3 should be on HBO Max in about a month. The current seasons of The Flash and Superman & Lois won't be ending for a few months so The CW app will unfortunately be the only place until then.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
The CW app is pure garbage so I can't blame you there.

Legends S7 will hit Netflix next week, on March 10. Based on the time frame last year, Batwoman S3 should be on HBO Max in about a month. The current seasons of The Flash and Superman & Lois won't be ending for a few months so The CW app will unfortunately be the only place until then.

Aight thanks for the info.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I think the back half of the series is much better than the first half, but I really enjoyed it.