• Tom Steyer

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cDNA

Oct 25, 2017
That's no conspiracy that's a pied piper strategy by neocons straight out of 1992. They'll get railroaded just like they did under Trump's force. Populists are something the establishments dont get at all. Dems tried it against Trump last time as well and had nothing to show for it now
But I thought the talking point is Trump is afraid of Sanders,
The more they try to screw himover , the more it galvanizes his supporters.

Conspiracy theory or not, lots of people believe that the party screwed him over in 2016.
Where the people may get that crazy notion? Sanders' campaign manager said aloud the other day the 2016 primary was rigged. They are the ones feeding that theory.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
I don't even know what you mean by this. She's continued to release plans and has consistently been talking about those issues and several issues other candidates have ignored. Like did you know Warren is the only candidate to commit to investigating and prosecuting former Trump Administration officials for crimes committed in office?

I just think the average voter cares more about jobs and health care than they do about having more investigations done or having a high school student vet the secretary of education.

I think Bernie is winning on saying I can beat Trump, I want you to have health care and I want you to have a job with a livable wage.

I find Warren (and Pete) both have a bit of that, I will say whatever I have to to get elected, thing going on.

I could be wrong, just my opinion.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Not a conspiracy theorist.

But he's calling for a recount NOW?! NOWWWW?! Now that it appears Bernie has won, you're going to call for it now?! Why not in the last few days?! Wtf kinda timing is that shit?

Ortix

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

But he's calling for a recount NOW?! NOWWWW?! Now that it appears Bernie has won, you're going to call for it now?! Why not in the last few days?! Wtf kinda timing is that shit?

Prefacing your comment with "not a conspiracy theory" does not change what you're saying.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019

Isn't Bernie winning by 0.1?

I mean, wouldn't you want a recount if Bernie was losing by 0.1?

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I mean, you don't have to be wearing a tinfoil hat to get a strong sense that the Democratic establishment and media have it out for Bernie and will set up every roadblock they can.

May 26, 2018
uh, is this dude calling a recount now?

he let this shitshow go on when he could've called for a stop at any time?

the fuck's his problem? why didn't he step in earlier? jesus christ what a disorganized mess

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017

People are going to call you a conspiracy theorist regardless, but there are lots of questions to be asked towards the decision making.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Really shitty timing on that recanvass. Oh well, it should still bare out the same.

Where the people may get that crazy notion? Sanders' campaign manager said aloud the other day the 2016 primary was rigged. They are the ones feeding that theory.

Really? Because his spokesperson at the time said that they didn't lose because of any rigging.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Isn't Bernie winning by 0.1?

I mean, wouldn't you want a recount if Bernie was losing by 0.1?

At this point, everyone should just be moving on. Rerunning the whole thing will make no difference - the results will be the same murky mess, and the actual delegate counts won't change. Just concentrate on New Hampshire and Nevada, and maybe push for Iowa to drop the caucus in 2024.

Mirand

Oct 30, 2017
Ordering a recanvass at the precipice of Bernie potentially being able to declare victory LOL

Deleted member 171

Oct 25, 2017
These results are rigged! You can clearly see all these issues with the reporting! Terrible for democracy!

Oh, a recount now? What a terrible idea!

It's been effectively a tie this entire time.This changes .... nothing! Except maybe the Wikipedia entry in four years.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
What if the recount shows even more votes for bernie

idk, I think when shit is this close and there are calls of fuckerry, the best move is to recount

V_Arnold

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hungary
Whoever wins, Trump wins more.

This is beyond awful.

This sentiment is getting old. Democratic infighting is ugly because the progressive left is on a fundamentally different mission than the moderate/centrist one. If this infighting does not resolve, the voters will not give trust in the emergent compromise candidate. Do we really need to spell this out again?

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Democrats couldn't run one election properly before shitting their pants. The year is off to a great start.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Seeing Bloomberg creeping up in the polls is fucking depressing.

Voting for Bloomberg is effectively giving away full control to the oligarch class. It's dystopian.

They already have full control so not much would change. Although thankfully Bloomberg isn't complete trash (just mostly), he at least has a good track record when it comes to guns and the environment.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Prefacing your comment with "not a conspiracy theory" does not change what you're saying.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy theory, I'm saying the timing is fucking awful. They let pete bask in his victory for a few days while it was a total shitshow, now it looks like bernie is gonna get a victory speech and they wait until the very end to re-do it, when the damage is already done? At this point it'll basically render the whole thing useless as the NH primary will be underway by the time results come in. It's ridiculous, why didn't they get out in front of this?

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
The DNC wants Trump more than the possibility of Bernie. That's the only conclusion I can pull from this comedy of errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.