Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Barbarian is weak
Sorcerer is way overpowered

I wish I had picked sorcerer because instead of 6-7 hours to get to level 20 it would have been like 3

Bosses destroyed my barbarian

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
I started a sorc and it's like the game is completely different compared to barb, there is absolutely no comparison to how shit barbarian feels. The balance is atrocious. I cleared a stronghold 4 levels under and kill elites in a few seconds. Bosses take a minute or 2 whereas on my barb it would take 10.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I agree sorcerers should be toned down. I could kite most bosses with little difficulty and kill them easily. Hydra + Blizzard and chain lightning normal attack melts anything in this game. I run armor with +xx HP on kill and very rarely ever have to heal.

Tsunami561

Mar 7, 2023
maybe barb scales way harder into the endgame? I also read that the class mechanic unlock quest isn't working or unaccesible for the barb

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j88lgBMi-Xk

had to upload to youtube since it was over a minute long but holy fuck that kor dragan final encounter is awesome

it took me a few tries to get it, the boss blinks around the room and if i let him be out of range for over a second he would cast some shadow spell that would kill me

i'm spamming my basic resource builder (frenzy) for so long because im building fortify on myself when my fury is capped (look at my health)

so i basically did it for the entire beginning of the encounter until he started bringing out his friends and then i popped cds

RPG

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Did enough to get my bonus. Game seems like it's shaping up great. Love the active events and the more interlinked side quests. Can't wait to see the final product…

Bardeh

Jun 15, 2018
So after getting to 25 on my barb and enjoying it, but absolutely struggling on bosses and anything that froze or incapacitated me (every fucking thing) I rolled a sorc and am absolutely wrecking shit. Just zapping lightning everywhere and clearing screens with no effort, never in danger. The disparity is absurd, hope they get this tuned up a bit before release.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
I was upset about the cooldown of dodge but then I got boots that reduces the dodge cooldown by 0.5 sec for every attack. It completely changed my mobility in fights.

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
i need more ingame currencies lol ;_; everything costs so much to upgrade

is there a stash or bank?

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
It really is. Have the following leg effects:
  • Extra Hydra, they last 20% as long
  • Chain Lightening has a 35% chance to bounce 2 more times
  • Enemies that have more DoT than their health take 35% more burning damage
  • You gain .25% armor every time you deal damage stacking to 25%
  • Basic skills grant 25% damage reduction for 5 secs
Its absurd.
What did you pick as your passive? And basic?
I have zero points in chain lightning, all in fireball because the passive is so strong. Also lets me put firedamage on every slot.

Double hydra kills everything instantly like that

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
got to 25 on sorc, not gonna finish the campaign since theres no point and im already going to replay all this shit next week AND with the final game.

will restart with rogue to see how that is tomorrow.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mz4CsLp.png

wtf is this
Public PVE event

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
If you go to report bug there is a feedback section

I told them barbarian needs a tiny buff

Bardeh

Jun 15, 2018
There's a mob that spawns at level 35 and seems to drop higher level loot. Might be worth checking out if you're at level cap and want to see how strong you can get.

www.youtube.com

Wrathful Osgar Reede Diablo 4

Wrathful Osgar Reede Diablo 4 video. Wrathful Osgar Reede Diablo 4 guide & locations. Diablo IV is an upcoming action role-playing game developed and publish...

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
There's a mob that spawns at level 35 and seems to drop higher level loot. Might be worth checking out if you're at level cap and want to see how strong you can get.

www.youtube.com

Wrathful Osgar Reede Diablo 4 video. Wrathful Osgar Reede Diablo 4 guide & locations. Diablo IV is an upcoming action role-playing game developed and publish...
ty for this was looking for some "endgame" things

personaplace

Oct 29, 2017
I am a Rogue level 6. I don't know what the bows do or how to use them, but I want use a ranged weapon like the D2 Amazon and D3 Demon Hunter. Do you all have any thoughts?

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

www.youtube.com

View: https://i.imgur.com/3l7ZeXz.mp4

imgur.com

lvl 35

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like pinks0cking.

rofl

edit:

almost got him

View: https://imgur.com/a/jvtiTv3

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I am a Rogue level 6. I don't know what the bows do or how to use them, but I want use a ranged weapon like the D2 Amazon and D3 Demon Hunter. Do you all have any thoughts?

You have to pick ranged abilities and you'll use the bow. You don't weapon swap like in previous games, you use the weapon that best fits the skill.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I actually have it set up so any member can approve. The wording is really misleading here. All the requests to join have been approved - the problem is there's another step where people have to finalize the request (accept the invitation) and actually join. There's a max of 50 outstanding invitations. That's the part that's filled up. We have to go in and cancel the oldest outstanding ones, which is pretty time consuming.

Good practice for going live anyway, will be more careful there. There are about 10 slots left, it'll probably max out on 150 members soon. No point going into overflow etc for beta I think. I have to head out for the day here, freed up some more room for new applications.

Being all platforms and regions makes for quite a player count. We'd probably need a bunch of these more focused on time zone or something, at least at launch. That 150 player limit is not going to cut it here, heh.

This beta clan won't carry over to live, but should keep working for second weekend. if anyone wants to start up a second one, go for it.

To put it in perspective - based on the 800 unique posters in this thread, we'd need 6 clans.

Thank you for the info, I was sort of confused on why it would only allow so many people to join. Save me a spot at launch! 😁

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

www.youtube.com

View: https://imgur.com/a/VOo7uO7

rofl tried to stop recording and died to the molten explosive he left behind

he dropped level 25 gloves and a level 35 weapon

wow the level 25 gloves have 2 ranks of hammer of the ancient

Kent

Jun 4, 2018
Skills say what kind of weapon they use on them. As a Rogue, you simultaneously equip two melee weapons and a ranged weapon, and the skills you use will use the appropriate equipped weapon for them.

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
So I got 20 with a Rogue. I am not finishing the story. I will save that for release!

But .... I want to play more. try a different character maybe. But I do not want to ruin it anymore!

Anyone else feel this way?

Scottish Sin

Chicken Chaser
Nov 12, 2017
Scotland
Hit level 22 as the Rogue and I'm absolutely loving this game. It's a blast in local co-op too. I really enjoy seeing other people running around in the public events and the world boss was pretty cool.

Can't wait until launch.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
OK, Broodguard is the dumbest fight in the game so far. It's a spider that continuously summons the fatties that pop spiders while chain spitting webs. As a Rogue, I can't do enough damage to kill the adds while trying to kill the boss...because the boss and the adds keep rooting me every two seconds. I end up trying to Benny Hill the fight, but just constantly get rooted no matter what.

BS.jpg

You would think the webs on the floor are what actually root you, but I keep getting rooted from who knows what that isn't actually web.

Lolai

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Finally got a Barb build I'm happy with. Went full thorns, getting it up to almost 400, and have a 64% chance for thorns damage to be AoE. I walk in, taunt, and everything kills itself.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Okay so I have got to level 20 and I am stopping now so that I don't feel burned out by the main game. Loved every moment of the beta.