• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man was kind of hoping for Dabura with Babidi assist to mix things up. Glad I didn't go for the Fighterz edition now.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
When's the DLC expected to come out and when does the ToP arc end for Super? It would be weird for Arcsys to put all these characters into the game so soon. Like would they premiere Jiren's english voice actor in the game before the show?

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense, TOP was on when this game was late in devtime I bet.

I want base goku to have kaioken just like ultimate gohan's install. If he also had power pole and nimbus then I would be stoked. Sorry y'all

Nah I'm with you, Kaio Ken Goku would be amazing. I'd love to have that version of him playable. OG Vegeta would be cool too, and the game does have a strange lack of great ape in it.

Buddha0991

Oct 25, 2017
Cooler is...well..cool. Still sort of a Frieza clone though. I hope if we get new Dramatic Finishes we get this moment in:

-Goku-v-s-Cooler-goku-36038443-500-281.gif

Emka

Oct 27, 2017
So the first "leaked" DLC list had Janemba, which gave me hope, but now we have another "leaked" list without him?

I'm out.
latest

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Might as well post it for the new page. Those who are concerned about Bardock for gameplay reasons might want to see what he looked like in Extreme Butouden.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The lack of Caulifla/Kefla soured me completely on this DLC. That fucking base form Goku and Vegeta are chosen instead is just rubbing salt into the wound.

Let's hope these are just standalone DLC avatars and not connected to the DLC characters.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No Kefla ? YES YES YES SUCK IT, BROLY MY BOY LET'S GO

Yes I to celebrate the fact that a female character is being excluded from an already lacking roster.

Seriously if you wanted Broly that's fine but is there really a need to celebrate that another characters isn't getting in? There's room for both you know?

Anywho Base Goku and Vegeta is stupid and quite frankly irritates me more then the Cross Tag Battle fiasco. That and no Caulifa/Kale/Kefla.

So looks like my plan to wait till there's a price drop is go.

Ah well.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
One of the biggest takeaways from this is that it confirms Vergeben's leak even more.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7niilu/leakileaks_part_ii_a_statement_of_previous_ones/

I'm willing to believe at least those four from the datamine and his leak are definitely playable. Not sure about the other four. People keep forgetting that Lobby character does NOT guarantee playable character. The only ones I would say are highly likely we the ones with multiple Lobby character forms like Broly, Bardock, and Zamasu.

I don't think any non playable lobby character has more than one slot.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I wanted:

Kid Goku
Roshi
Broly
Janemba
Ribrianne + Rozie & Kakunsa assist
Kefla
Toppo
Jiren

But if ToP characters have to wait for S2 or 2nd version that's fine. I'm not crazy about another Goku + Vegeta being part of the season pass. They'd be nice freebies for everyone.

No Janemba would suck though honestly.

But whatever. I feel like I love every character in this game already so I'll be happy with whatever we get lol even if it is Base Goku + Vegeta they can make them different enough.

Buddha0991

Oct 25, 2017
I am actually salty that its apparently Super Saiyan Bardock, leave that shit out, Bardock being a normal ass Saiyan is part of his appeal imo

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Cooler is awesome. Always been baffled by Broly's popularity though - like, he might be the worst villain in the series imo.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Only really interested with ma boy Broly and Vegito. Wonder if they'll sell the characters separate.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Where in the goddamn hell is Radditz? How do you have a DBZ fighter without Radditz? He's been in nearly every 3D DBZ fighter over the last 18 years!

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I'm surprised by the reaction 17 is getting by some, dude probably should've had a slot in the base game already.

now Broly on the other hand, he needs to be wiped from existence entirely

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
Bardock yes!!! In for edgy Goku! I hope he's SSJ.
Vegito would be awesome as well with Spirit Sword attacks and finger beams.
I never liked 17 until ToP, awesome news!

I bet we're getting Fusion Zamasu, best Zamasu!

I know base Goku and Vegeta could be very different gameplay wise, but give us other characters first! Or at least give us Kid Goku, he would be a very unique fighter.

I hope there's a season 2 with more characters like Kefla or Caulifla/Kale. Jiren should also be a lock.

Oct 25, 2017
Base Goku better have no shirt(or torn up gi) and Base Vegeta should either have the tank top(though I bet they'll save that for Majin Vegeta in another pack), or Saiyan Saga ver.(so we could get a Dramatic opening/finish with Vegeta taking out Nappa)

Kaio Ken Goku's Kamehameha vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta's Galick Gun would be awesome, we already have the mountains stage for it.

Best Kamehameha in the series right next to Gohan's.

Last edited:

Malverde

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Caulifa is fucking garbage and Kefla is half garbage. I just want Kale. We get her and we don't even need Broly anymore.

If we are still posting wish lists:

Kale
Roshi
Videl
Kakunsa
Rozie
Ribrianne
Magetta
Yajirobe