• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just checking in to see the update real quick, but isn't it weird the lowest poster died and the highest posters got thrown into a thunderdome? This feels planned?

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I know this will sound super scummy but hear me out..

Torture chambers could kill town, isn't it in our interest to vote one of the 4 out asap.

The longer the day lasts the more chance we have of losing multiple town

Oct 25, 2017
Also the torture chamber probably is some post restriction nonsense. If someone starts acting weird all of a sudden might be because of that

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Dr. Monkey, I am placing you in a Torture Chamber! Why? 1. Because I can. 2. Revenge tastes sweet.

Dr. Monkey is now in the "I Play By Myself" Torture Chamber. She is not allowed to @ or quote anyone until I say she is done with the Torture Chamber, and also must use the phrase "I play by myself" in at least one post.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
Dr. Monkey, I am placing you in a Torture Chamber! Why? 1. Because I can. 2. Revenge tastes sweet.

Dr. Monkey is now in the "I Play By Myself" Torture Chamber. She is not allowed to @ or quote anyone until I say she is done with the Torture Chamber, and also must use the phrase "I play by myself" in at least one post.

LMAO!!!

What is it they say in the wiki about bastard games? That they mainly exist for the game runner's amusement much more than that of the players? WOW!

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway no I don't think that kill benefits town. I think that play had a strong likelihood of showing themselves as town. Keeps us from arguing about him, maybe.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Not being able to quote people is just mean. 😡

Do we have any reason to think LP is a town kill? Not really. So why speculate on that?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
0X8XkRV.gif

Rtzf4NT.gif

Wu4ebRO.gif

5xFJrdi.gif
4KTHRvc.gif
R820Wp0.gif
R820Wp0.gif
R820Wp0.gif

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
oh, uh, there's another possibility. maybe scum's kill was blocked and this is a town kill?
Or a serial killer.
why town?
and why do you think the mafia shot was blocked?
etc.
I can understand a town vig shooting the lover-hammerer who avoided talking, but I don't quite see why em. Why. Er. Thing. I ran outof brain. Why your thoughts go there i guess.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Mnkey won a game and was immediately tortured. Who wants to win a bet and get immediately tortured?
\o

bet fat4all: 500, wee will be tortured [per the daily rule] if you accept this bet

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Hajoa Fanto, et osaa lukea tätä.
Hajoa Fanto, on kääntäjäsi mätä.
Nyt eteesi suomen esteen sait,
tekstistä kun koiran nimeä hait.
Liekkö sääntöjen muokkaukseen nyt jo hätä?

VOTE: Fat4All

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Or a serial killer.
why town?
and why do you think the mafia shot was blocked?
etc.
I can understand a town vig shooting the lover-hammerer who avoided talking, but I don't quite see why em. Why. Er. Thing. I ran outof brain. Why your thoughts go there i guess.
Just thinking out loud really. I don't think there's any particular reason to dwell to long on it, I'm just surprised and reacting to the kill.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Where is bear when you need him

Code:
Break up Fanto, you can't read this.
Break up Fanto, is your translator rotten.
Now you got the Finnish obstacle in front of you,
from the text when the dog name sharks.
Is there already an emergency for editing the rules?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I am side-eyeing Maol so much rn. Also I think Fatdog is town and I am surprised at the rush of votes for him, dome or not.