myryKcL.gif

uTY0YgV.gif

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
For the record, I am hand-counting Pop Tart votes, the Vote Tool doesn't know wtf a Pop Tart is, so those will be presented in a separate post after the normal vote count posts.
Fanto
Is toaster strudel the replacement for Vote, or an addition to it?
It's just flavor for the normal vote, nothing extra, still use the same normal command for it.
Fanto just to confirm, were the $500 taken out of my money or were they a new $500 that went to Chugg?
The winner got $500 from the house, that's all.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
$500: Cup of Jones - x2
$500: Dice - x2

Strawberry Tier:
$1500: Kyle's Hoodie - x2
$2000: Camera - x2

C&C Tier:
$2500: Nintendo 64 - x1
$2500: Snorlax Plush - x1

Marshmallow Clover Tier:
$5000: Cardboard Cutout of Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII - x1

I LOVE the tiered items!

Let's get this straight out of the gate:

If you are town, do NOT fakeclaim things like doctor or cop or watherver thing you want to "gambit" on. I don't care if you are jman or the blargonaut, at the first anti town lie I am parking my vote there.

Let's see if town can win a fucking game again

Why do you sound so reasonable.

Someone who knows flavor want to sum up what the prizes likely do? I got nothin. Also i hate flavor arguments but here i shall rely on flavor arguments.

Lightning either insta-wins the game or just serves as decoration, depending.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
That may be your best avatar ever, Blarg. And you've had a bunch of great ones.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Both pop tarts and toaster strudels are nasty and i'd rather starve than eat either. Come at me.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
I don't know the difference between pop tarts and toaster strudel. Aren't they the same thing?? I mean the food items. Not the vote commands.

Basically, I think people are going to try to buy as much stuff as possible. I think probably most people have $1500. I think it's likely a few people will get enough money through bets to buy the $2000 items, but not the more expensive ones. I said exactly six instead of six or more to incentivizer nin to take the bet.

I would put myself forward for the responsibility.

vote: Faddy

Good enough for me.
Pop-Tart: Hawthorn

It's the same command so I assume it's the normal vote

I'm honored, and I won't let you down!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ok so, i just bought a set of dice

it doesnt let me try to win more don bucks

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
No reason outside of thinking he'd be valuable later in the game if he happens to be town and would rather not have him killed off early on.
The same could be said about faddy, wee and maol though. To be honest I assumed you were setting up a joke or something.

Anyway I will go to sleep town now, I expect to see serious discourse come the morn

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Basically, I think people are going to try to buy as much stuff as possible. I think probably most people have $1500. I think it's likely a few people will get enough money through bets to buy the $2000 items, but not the more expensive ones. I said exactly six instead of six or more to incentivizer nin to take the bet.
You sound more eager to make a bet than to actually win one. Why is that?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The same could be said about faddy, wee and maol though. To be honest I assumed you were setting up a joke or something.

Anyway I will go to sleep town now, I expect to see serious discourse come the morn
D'awwww I love the way you try to put people in your pocket based on ....what exactly? Last time *I* got to end game I threw the whole thing due to paranoia. Have faddy and maol done better lately?

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
hey Fanto , can i sell items to other players?

is there a barter system?

or maybe could i put items up as collateral for bets?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
D'awwww I love the way you try to put people in your pocket based on ....what exactly? Last time *I* got to end game I threw the whole thing due to paranoia. Have faddy and maol done better lately?

Ummm no, never.

When I am right mafia go out of their way to kill me. If I am wrong I get left to squirm.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I think Faddy's idea is not great, but it's also a very town Faddy thing to do

I don't even think we need to necessarily give money to a townie person but I have to think that some of the high priced items are going to be good and we should try and get them.

Give someone the money and let them prove themselves.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh something that I was thinking about when I saw the rules, bets are probably a really good way for scum to transfer money to one another so we should be on the lookout for that.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
that top "the dice only seem helpful" was gonna end with "at mid to late game", just as an fyi, before i quoted people

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even think we need to necessarily give money to a townie person but I have to think that some of the high priced items are going to be good and we should try and get them.

Give someone the money and let them prove themselves.

Yeah, but if we end up giving it to scum they can just lie about it and scum can end up with something useful. I dunno. Not a fan of it at this stage